• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
Okay. =D I'm better at teaching Pikachu than I am at playing Pikachu....... lol.

And yeah, Anther is ****ing ridiculous..... I really dunno how he does it. No other Pika comes close to his skill level, it's crazy. (That ain't even meatridin, it's just the truth.)

Lol @Hurricane Schwartz.

Your Pika is B+ Pika tryin to play in Brawl.
good ****.. cause after watchin his ****.. i gotta play him im sorry

mib004

Smash Ace
Dammit!!! He not lying about the snow. My man Hurricane Schwarzt just said so. If Hurricane Schwarzt says SNOW, then It's SNOW. I would put my life in that dudes hand. lol

I really dont do the snow.

And lol i was playing pikachu yesterday he is fun to play. My pikachu is alot more flashy then kendalls but of course being flashy just means u going to get 2 stocked.
Schwarzt is that ***** not gonna lie.. its like a gurantee no school from grade school lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
good ****.. cause after watchin his ****.. i gotta play him im sorry
It's okay, you'll probably drop him after ~a week. x.o

Like TUSM did.
And Evan moved on to B+ with him.

Pikachu's extremely easy to pick up, but he's REALLY hard to get good with. I could write an essay about it, but...... let's just say there's a revolving door on the Pikachu boards. People pick him up all the time, then drop him after a week or two because he's too hard. :ohwell:

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Like TUSM did.

Pikachu's extremely easy to pick up, but he's REALLY hard to get good with. I could write an essay about it, but...... let's just say there's a revolving door on the Pikachu boards. People pick him up all the time, then drop him after a week or two because he's too hard.
Lol. So true. I remember kendall showing me a vid and i was like "Wtf. His pikachu is a super sayin"

The stuff i do with pika actually works in brawl+ lol(Speaking on brawl+ there new version is def legit. Added stale moves back in(Not as much as vbrawl though) Reduced hitstun and hit lag. Combos aren't actually "combos" anymore rather then "strings" You can still pull off sick combos but they heavily revolve around your ability to read air dodges and follow di. It's not "easy mode" anymore. My man Cape did some work!!! They talking about letting this sit for months. At least until april/may. This is going to be the set they use at pound. It also got the MBR approval!

mib004

Smash Ace

Like TUSM did.

Pikachu's extremely easy to pick up, but he's REALLY hard to get good with. I could write an essay about it, but...... let's just say there's a revolving door on the Pikachu boards. People pick him up all the time, then drop him after a week or two because he's too hard. :ohwell:
im a fast learner ms. williams... lol but i know i picked him up then dropped him in 11 1/2 to 12 minutes his little *** was pissin me off didnt know how to do that zap bull****...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Speaking on brawl+ there new version is def legit. Added stale moves back in(Not as much as vbrawl though) Reduced hitstun and hit lag. Combos aren't actually "combos" anymore rather then "strings" You can still pull off sick combos but they heavily revolve around your ability to read air dodges and follow di. It's not "easy mode" anymore. My man Cape did some work!!! They talking about letting this sit for months. At least until april/may. This is going to be the set they use at pound. It also got the MBR approval!
Orly? Maybe I'll start playing it again, then....... Zelda+ is so ****ing GOOD. I'm gonna try to practice with Jiggs too.

zap bull****...
Lolol.

I can teach you zap bull****. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
change of plans sorry man..cant come get u from broad and olney.. something came up. but its onlya 15 minute ride from broad and olney to evan house so its not that bad

@ everyone what time we playin saturday.. "Big *** Snow Storm"
Alright. Guess it's the train and bus for me.

What time are people playing 2morrow? And are you gonna be playing at evans?

It's freaking cold, I hope I dont have to wait for the bus very long.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Honestly, I don't think Pika's easy to just pick up. Most characters only require basic knowledge to play. Characters like Pika, Snake, IC's, etc., require a couple AT's even at a basic level. that's how I see it anyways.

Also, Evan, I'll download this codeset and try it out. Matter of fac, I'll do it now and play it before I go to work.

mib004

Smash Ace
Honestly, I don't think Pika's easy to just pick up. Most characters only require basic knowledge to play. Characters like Pika, Snake, IC's, etc., require a couple AT's even at a basic level. that's how I see it anyways.

Also, Evan, I'll download this codeset and try it out. Matter of fac, I'll do it now and play it before I go to work.
luigi take a certain skill level too.. lol. u cant just pick him up that nucca is weird

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Be nice. ;-;

Here, the new Japanese MU chart:

On the top line, 24 should be Lucas and 26 should be DK. Typo by the dude who made it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Read it like a multiplication chart. Pick a character from the left, then one from the top. Example: Dedede (from the side) Vs. Snake (from the top) would be 5, as in 50-50. The number refers to the character on the left hand side percentage.

Did you, uhhh, get all that?

Roxas215

Smash Lord

I picked up pika fairly easy. I was qacing in 5 mins. Of course it could just be i can only play fast paced chars. Chars like pika and peach are second nature to me. Chars like DK and DDD terrify me. Look at tl I picked him up for the 1st time against kenny and i beat him. Not saying tl is easy to play or anything i just think fast paced chars im a quick learner.

Even diddy who is said to have one of the hardest learning curves comes natural to me. Then you have DDD who probably is the easiest to play and i can't do anything wit him. Yea i know im werid.

THEY KEPT DEDEDE'S FSMASH SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS
While i was mad at 1st when i didn't understand it. Now that someone explained it to me DDD kinda needs it. He's a huge *** target just screaming "combo me" And it's not broken or anything in singles(I would get mad at myself for getting hit by it since it has a crazy start up time). In doubles it's a pain though.(But it does hurt your partner as well!)
I think the coolest thing is what they did to fox lazers. It does more damage the closest he is to u and it can cause u to tumble if hit so many times. I guess they added that cause of all the nerfs he got.) Falco's shine isn't as crazy anymore either.

AND I LOVE IVY'S DAIR NOW!!!! MY BABY CAN RECOVER!!!(Yes ivy is a girl. If you dont know now you do!)

Peach is still ****! I don't think she been touched for months and she really dont need to be. Peach is perfect!

O did u see the new samus changes? I have no idea how they work but from what i read it would make ac proud! She has her bomb **** again.

They also lowered the hitback on zss pieces. Im ok with this. I even admit with the added hitstun her pieces were a pain(Lol) Besides zss is too good anyway!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrBJI6Qybws&feature=player_embedded

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i'm not gonna lie i hav no idea how to read this
lol me either kendall please explain
Go to your character on the left.

Then read the numbers across the row. If there's a "4.5" under MK, it means your character has a 45:55 MU (slight disadvantage) against MK. If there's a "6" under Yoshi, it means your character has a 60:40 MU (solid advantage) vs. Yoshi.

According to the Japanese, anyway, lol.

Short version: 5 is an even matchup. Higher numbers are good for you, lower numbers are bad.

And so on. =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright. Guess it's the train and bus for me.

What time are people playing 2morrow? And are you gonna be playing at evans?

It's freaking cold, I hope I dont have to wait for the bus very long.
Can someone get back to me on this? Or were you people planing to have me die alone in PA?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eh, their metagame's just a lot different. Their stage/counterpicking system is weird, different characters are more popular (Pit and Fox are way more popular over there........ and Pikachu is seen as more of a gimmicky, not serious character from what I heard :(), different stuff is legal/illegal.....

Their MU numbers aren't as extreme as ours. Most of them are within 40/60 (even MK vs. Ganon), whereas ours commonly go as low as 20's and 30's for bottom tier characters.

EDIT: I saw a MU chart from Mexico once, and iirc, they had a few legit 0:100 MUs, lolol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Last time......................

Can I get some info on what is going on 2morrow and see if I should even bother going over there? It's getting late and I would like to plan how I am going to do this. Unlike you guys I have to travel quite a distance.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
How do you guys feel about a Kamar gauntlet tomorrow? He's gonna be in Philly for a while and he's continuing with his unsupported trash talk.

Yea or nay? I mean, if it's a no, then I'll just tell him to GTFO, but I should at least run it by everyone.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Last time......................

Can I get some info on what is going on 2morrow and see if I should even bother going over there? It's getting late and I would like to plan how I am going to do this. Unlike you guys I have to travel quite a distance.
I think we're playing around 6ish. I guess at Evan's?
<whatisaid>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wanna know for sure cause you said you THINK.

Also, if you guys are playing that late I am not gonna show up. Remember I plan to go back to NY that same day. So I won't be there for long. I thought you guys were playing early and holding some smashfest for training.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Dark: I keep telling you we do **** at the last minute. I wasn't kidding.

If I had my apartment atm, I'd be able to say, "Oh yeah, just come whenever," but you're just gonna have to wait and see what we plan or hope that Evan lets you chill at his place whether we play or not. Dunno what else to tell you.

Top Bottom