• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
"The mods are watching.........<_< "<---wait what?

Mods? Where?! I'll teach them not to mess with you guys xD

ok ok, KayLo, Chibo. I'm done crashing the party. lol the bait was too good ha!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, he was, lol. He used to do that all the time back in the day.

Memoriiiieeesss~ ;-;
Lol **** was too funny. Anyway what does alicia thinks of me? I remember i thought she used to hate me cause i would always call your house phone and she would pick up.

O and lmao at someone randonly voting the video with me and malik did for funniest facebook video of the year. Yo we might win this. lol

http://www.facebook.com/Phillyrider807?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile#/video/video.php?v=1261237004249

You probably have to be logged in before u click that

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
OMG that picture is funny as hell. O.O When the hell did u take that highly random but funny as hell.

the hell out of here matt if u were in the pic ur head would take up most of the data and she wouldn't be able to upload it cause it could crash the computer.

Maybe consider going to pound just because more people r tryna go.

mib004

Smash Ace
OMG that picture is funny as hell. O.O When the hell did u take that highly random but funny as hell.

the hell out of here matt if u were in the pic ur head would take up most of the data and she wouldn't be able to upload it cause it could crash the computer.

Maybe consider going to pound just because more people r tryna go.
LMAO :laugh: not gonna lie dat was a lil funny. But yeah warning number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Matt, how soon do you think you can confirm your attendance at Pound 4? I'd like to know as soon as possible, but I don't want you to think I'm rushing you. It's just that the earlier we get our Greyhound tickets, assuming that's what everyone agrees on, the less we pay, and by the looks of things (I haven't confirmed anything yet), it's gonna be one helluva chunk of change for the tickets.

Just got some info, and our cheapest round trip tickets are about $45, but that's if we get them 3 weeks in advance. the longer we wait, the more we pay. A last minute ticket will run you about 70-75 bucks, so let's get a move on.

Also, it's a 5+ hour bus ride. Any other suggestions, folks?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you guys are playing this weekend, I can go to PA. I get my first check 2morrow. But if I do I would need to know a few things

- would I be able to be picked up from the bus station and back?
- If I can't be picked up, need train directions.
- What time would be best to leave. The Bus ride from here to downtown P.A is about 1:30 mins.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
\Anyway what does alicia thinks of me? I remember i thought she used to hate me cause i would always call your house phone and she would pick up.
She never hated you.... our phone rings all the time, she's used to it. She likes you, but she said you look sad all the time..... she felt like she wanted to cheer you up or something, lol.

Roflmao @video. Y'all need help, lol.

Brawl Til' You Fall when we were goin to Burger King, hehe.

LOL. Poor Matt.

and kendall stop bull****tin... lol
:confused:

Any other suggestions, folks?
Nope, but I'll look up some stuff when I have time. I still need to pre-reg.

- What time would be best to leave. The Bus ride from here to downtown P.A is about 1:30 mins.
You'd have to ask Matt, Steph, or Ebo about getting picked up since they're the ones with the cars..... but downtown is kind of an annoying drive (traffic and all, especially since it's the holidays), so I dunno if they'll be too excited to get you.

As for everything else, I told you we plan stuff at the last minute..... we usually figure out whether we're playing the day of. So, uh. Dunno what to tell you. x.o

mib004

Smash Ace

:confused:

Nope, but I'll look up some stuff when I have time. I still need to pre-reg.

@ :confused: lollolol. put me on ya sister

@ everybody also im thinking of going to pound please give me and little more time.. to think of wasting my money

@ drk. P. if yall play saturday i can get you for gas money from the station

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You'd have to ask Matt, Steph, or Ebo about getting picked up since they're the ones with the cars..... but downtown is kind of an annoying drive (traffic and all, especially since it's the holidays), so I dunno if they'll be too excited to get you.

As for everything else, I told you we plan stuff at the last minute..... we usually figure out whether we're playing the day of. So, uh. Dunno what to tell you. x.o

I see.........

Mib- how much for gas you want?

But For other options to get there, is there a way I can get there by train from the bus station?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
omgicantwaittiljanuarywhenholidaysareovermymotherisdrivingmecrazy

@Matt: My sister's saving herself for marriage anyway, sooooo ha. :p

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Double post o well.

Ok wait now everyone is going to pound??? Good luck to yall. I just cant see myself spending allt hat money just to make it out of pools and lose first found in bracket.(If i make a good amount of money off these wii hacks then maybe. But i doubt it)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Double post o well.

Ok wait now everyone is going to pound??? Good luck to yall. I just cant see myself spending allt hat money just to make it out of pools and lose first found in bracket.(If i make a good amount of money off these wii hacks then maybe. But i doubt it)
Theres probably going to be 2 rounds of pools, and thats more sets then you would get a chance to do in a normal tournament, and if there is 2 rounds of pools I honestly don't see you making it out unless you're playing to the best of your ability.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Theres probably going to be 2 rounds of pools, and thats more sets then you would get a chance to do in a normal tournament, and if there is 2 rounds of pools I honestly don't see you making it out unless you're playing to the best of your ability.
No one asked u vex!!!!!

But u probably right i didn't know there were 2 round of pools.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you guys are playing this weekend, I can go to PA. I get my first check 2morrow. But if I do I would need to know a few things

Can you guys tell me whats ups?

Arre you guys near any train stations?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We need a Philly training weekend like we did right before CoT4.
fixed

that was rly ballin, though a rare thing. we need a third host to make it happen. I doubt I can host twice in one weekend again. Unless I do like a sunday tourney and a friday apt tourney at my place if i move up in Jan

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If it's not Saturday, I may be a no-show. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm working late shifts. I swear, I wanna murder whoever's doing my schedule. How do you fire someone from the department I work in AND cut my hours on top of that? Add on the fact that the holiday buying season isn't even in full force yet. That's not the most impressive managerial skills I've seen.

EDIT: Chibo, who's the second host?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
gtfo evrybody smashed aleast one smut in thre liftime if you say you havent your jus plain lying but i do agree its not a good idea to only bang whores with all the aids and such going around

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lolol never smashed a smut. never will.. thats that kage/evan/wurv/ *****s at his apartment ****.. lmao.. let me stop
How many times do i keep telling yall i never messed around with them. Lmao.

Besides some of the stuff i heard about patrice................. lmao.. let me stop

How many mins is it from you place by car?
By car broad n olney is 10 mins away. Even if no one can pick u up if u can get to broad n olney there are 2 busses u can catch to get here which is like a 20 min ride.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I know that. But I can't host anything. The Game Crazy we used to go to closed down, and you made it sound like there's already someone lined up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
By car broad n olney is 10 mins away. Even if no one can pick u up if u can get to broad n olney there are 2 busses u can catch to get here which is like a 20 min ride.
I might have to do that. Cause with this check that I am gonning and having to pay for important stuff, and trying to say for pound 4, I can't even spend alot. So can't really chip in for gas money. I'm bring about 4 with me. 20 for round trip bus ticket and the other for food or incase something happens.

mib004

Smash Ace
gtfo evrybody smashed aleast one smut in thre liftime if you say you havent your jus plain lying but i do agree its not a good idea to only bang whores with all the aids and such going around
lol ebo im telling you. steph my best friend he can vouch for me.. ask him im telling you i got standards.. if u not my type i wont give you the time and day.. being a smut just makes it even worst " which most ugly girls or inssecure females are". every female i dated or smashed was real.. the females that i get are right.. Except this one jawn "steph you know who im talking bout lolololol" she was weak... lolooolol still was not a smut thou

Top Bottom