• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KH limited edition japan exclusive.
NO!!!!!!!!

Okay, if I happened to get one tho (a.k.a. if it magically falls out the sky, because that's the only way it'll happen), would it play American games? And could it be hacked? Or is it like the PS2 where it has to be modded to play games from a different region?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
NO!!!!!!!!

Okay, if I happened to get one tho (a.k.a. if it magically falls out the sky, because that's the only way it'll happen), would it play American games? And could it be hacked? Or is it like the PS2 where it has to be modded to play games from a different region?
PSPS are region free so yes it will play any game(umd)

However it wont be able to be hacked. Any new psp with firmware over 5.03(Which has been the case since march this year) Can't be hacked.

Here is a sketch on what lea might look like.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Here is a sketch on what lea might look like.
Whoever drew that sketch needs to be shot. (If it was you, I'm sorry. x.x) Little Lea looks like he could be adorable, though. I don't really like how they draw kids in KH tho. =\

I need that PSP. Ugh. Why does Japan get all the good ****????

@Ether: Hush! :mad088:

@Vex: Hush! :mad088:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Whoever drew that sketch needs to be shot. (If it was you, I'm sorry. x.x) Little Lea looks like he could be adorable, though. I don't really like how they draw kids in KH tho. =\

I need that PSP. Ugh. Why does Japan get all the good ****????

@Ether: Hush! :mad088:

@Vex: Hush! :mad088:
Lol i can't draw.

I only played KH1 and thought it was just okay, /discuss
Kh1 is still the best in the series to me since it had that "fairy tale" feel to it. I was only 14 when i 1st played it. So all the disney memories were still sorta fresh. All the later games def has better gameplay and feels more "fleshed out" but it didn't capture that feel that the 1st one did. Not to mention disney itself was heavily involved in the overall plot in kh1. Unlike the later games(Although bbs seems to be going back to disney actually being relevant with the princess of hearts coming back. Yensid guiding TAV throughout the game and Malificent playing a huge part in Aqua's and Terra's story)

However the thing with KH1 is that all the core plot on kh itself were very half *****. What is kingdom hearts? What is the keyblade? Why was riku the chosen one? Where did kairi come from? Where the hell was mickey all this time?

At the end of kh1 your left with more questions then u had when u 1st picked up the game(And this was largely to the fact that nomura didn't know if kh would be a success or not)

So then u got to CoM and KH2 and the actual plot is fleshed out. We know know what kh is. We now know what the door to darkness is. We now know why mickey sent out donald and goofy to find the keyblade master. We know how one is qualified to wield a keyblade. etc

People sometimes complain about the story getting "too serious" which is kinda true. Kingdom hearts have more "mature tones" then most other rpgs. Death/Suicide/Scaraficing/Adults pimp slapping 14 yr old kids. Lol all this and more is in this series. And when u look at the fact that you have all this with chars like donald and goody in it it's understandable why someone would dismiss it.

But the way i see it with how kh1 ended and all the questions we had the only way to go was to make the story "deeper" so it can explain everything.

Nomura admitted the only thing he had actually planned once completing kh1 was vague ideas about nobodies and roxas. Thats it. Org 13/Castle oblivion/Birth by sleep/Xion. None of this was thought of when kh1 was in development. In fact the 1st game was going to end with u killing maleficent and thats it(Not to mention sora was a half human/half animal at 1st. Only 4 months left in development did ansem and the like get into the game.

Im glad ansem was added though since that was the 1st step into creating the epic series that is is now.(Also don't forget it is confirmed that bbs will feature a secret trailer for the next game. And the next game is confirmed to star sora and will be a "main game"(Although it don't necessarily have to be titled kh3)

Omg i write whole essays when talking about kh! lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I feel like I'm the only one who read that whole thing. =X

Yensid guiding TAV throughout the game
I hope he doesn't give long *** speeches again, though..... his part in KH2 almost put me to sleep. x.x

EDIT: Nomura did a good ****in job of making sure the story doesn't have too many plot holes, though, considering he didn't finish developing it until later.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I liked KH. I never really got a chance to get into it cause I never owned a PS2. or else I would have played it. The only one I got to play was "Chain of Menories" For the GBA. I liked it. I think it would have been better with out having to fight with cards. Ether way the game was enjoyable. When I buy a new DS, I wanna get the 365/2 days for it. I say the game play for it. it looks so cool. I'm a huge RPG fan.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I liked KH. I never really got a chance to get into it cause I never owned a PS2. or else I would have played it. The only one I got to play was "Chain of Menories" For the GBA. I liked it. I think it would have been better with out having to fight with cards. Ether way the game was enjoyable. When I buy a new DS, I wanna get the 365/2 days for it. I say the game play for it. it looks so cool. I'm a huge RPG fan.
They remade CoM for the ps2. I played it on the gba at 1st as well and i hated the card system but the remake makes u appreciate it more. Its much less of a button smasher then kh1 was.

Also do yourself a favor and play kh1 and 2 anyway u can before playing 358/days. It will make you appreciate roxas SO MUCH MORE!

More spoilers on the video
*spoilers~~~~~~~

In the demo:

Aqua's story: Cinderella
- The blogger was happy because he could D-Link with Ven. He used the D-Link and a combo finish.

Ven's story: Stitch
- The blogger battled a huge Unverse. You run into it at the station, and so, a pursuer type event happens. The blogger used some quick techniques and a combo, feeling exhilarated while playing it. You're able to use the whirl analogue movement, which is a tornado. He enjoyed using the combo "Totome"(?) and sweep "Zecoma" and "Metee"(?).
[Tgirl: Sorry, I can't think of English equivalent to those! Keyless, if you want to help, you can try.. >__<]

Terra's story: Hercules

- Images of Zack and Aqua's 1st date appear.
- Child appearances of Lea and Sia.(Saix name confirmed?)
- Eraqus is saying the "You must not exist" quote, with the keyblade aiming at someone.(So it wasn't in the background like previously mentioned. Omg he could actually be talking to sora)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ralene?

Lanere? Lenera?

Arlene?

It's probably Relena, though. Although I think Arlene is a real name. Reminds me of an old lady, tho, and doesn't seem very KH-ish.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ralene?

Lanere? Lenera?

Arlene?

It's probably Relena, though. Although I think Arlene is a real name. Reminds me of an old lady, tho, and doesn't seem very KH-ish.
Yea Arlene and Lenera are possible as well. Arrg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway im going to sleep. Tgirl logged off for the night! Hopefully someone leaks the video tomorrow. All i know is i better not wake up to 10 feet of snow.

Since it is snowing tomorrow if people want to play earlier thats fine. Ill check back on here like around 1-2.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
If ya'll are playing tomorrow i might show up. Also i never played kingdom hearts but phillyrider and kaylo do nothin but talk about the d**n game and its makin me wanna bust out my old a** PS2 and get a copy.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Truth u should come(If this snow slows down some!)

I also have the house to myself today so we can play in the living room.

Better translated summary- video still didn't leak

- In a room just like the "Chamber of Repose" or "Room of Sleep," Ven is seen sitting unconsciously

- Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus talk about the Keyblade war

- Terra, Aqua, and Ven, talk about becoming Masters in the future

- Master Eraqus tells Aqua to watch over Terra

- Master Xehanort tells Terra to take down Vanitas(Wtf? If MX wants vantias defeated then why are they fighting together against TAV and mickey at the end?)

- After a gameplay scene of Aqua fighting Vanitas, there is a cutscene with Vanitas laying defeated. As Aqua goes to touch him, he begins to laugh(so Aqua also fights Vantias-interesting. Maybe this has to do with Master Eraqus telling Aqua to protect Terra)

- Master xehanort questions Vanitas about Ven, Vanitas being unmasked, holding his mask to the side, though his face is not shown(Vanitas is one evil *** dude, and now it seems Master Xehanort is against him?)

- The Land of Departure is covered in darkness(My bet is this happens as soon as Terra's Eyes switch. Or maybe Maleficent plays a even bigger role then we thought?)

- Aqua is shown standing in front of Castle Oblivion(Hell yea Castle Oblivion is back- I was mad it wasn't in days. Room of sleep and awakening will be explained)

- Terra asks Riku why he wants to go to other worlds(Maybe this is where Riku becomes chosen. I really hope they don't make it seemed like Terra is the reason Riku want to go to other worlds cause Kh1 had it out to be Kairi was the reason)

- Sora sees light in the darkness(Sora just had to be noisy. lol)

- A scene with Kairi, Aqua, and King Mickey(Hopefully the Kairi/Aqua connection wont deteriorate from Aqua being the 1st ****** girl of the series. I really dont want her to be associated with a crying *** Kairi. Let her grandmother take care of that)

- Lea (Axel's human form), and Saïx's human form are having a conversation with Ven in Radiant Garden. They are all around the same age. Axel looks a bit like Hayner and is shown wearing a scarf. Saïx has on clothing containing a moon symbol(Axel/Roxas means so much more now)

-When fighting against Master Xehanort, Terra is covered in darkness. They are in a place that looks similar to the location of the door in the first Kingdom Hearts(OMG they going to fight in the door to darkness!)

Aqua refers to herself as "Master Aqua"(She passed her exam! At least we know one of them does!)

The last scene shows Sora in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit sitting on a Paopu tree by himself (Ending?)

(So it's possible that Xemnas was referring to Ven as "Friend" and it is even more possible that Terra becomes Xehanort.
Aqua passes her master qualification exam.
Aqua beats Vantias but it seams as though Vantias is going to turn the tides and beat Aqua in a kind of Riku Vs. Roxas in deep dive.
Terra chooses riku to become the next wielder of his keyblade.(**** riku was setup!)
Over all Sora see's the light in the darkness and the events of Birth by sleep effects The end of Kingdom hearts II (It's possible that we will find out the contents of King Mickeys letter. We know that all 3 games leads into the next one.(Which reminds me. What the hell is going on with coded?)

.............................................................................................................................................................................
Edit even more detailed description-New info

i found in this blog Abyss of Obsessions - Jump Festa 2010 - KHBBS new trailer report a detailed description of the new trailer of bbs from jump festa

The trailers starts with a brief showing of Ven sitting on the throne in the chamber with chains (as seen in this 2FM extra cutscene, 03:15), and he's unconscious.

Conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus.

Terra swung his keyblade, saying "my dream is to become a Keyblade Master" and Ven gave him this bored look while Aqua replied, "You mean 'our' dream."

Goofy and Donald was standing guard at Yen Sid's Tower when suddenly there's an explosion, and they found Ven unconscious on the ground, holding in his hand a translucent bloob that looked like a paopu fruit but glowing in blue.

Terra talking to Cinderella's Fairy Godmother; she asked him "do you have a heart that believes in dreams?"

'Superhero' Pete made an 'epic appearance' but Aqua gave him a bemused look and went, "Haah?" LOL

Zack asked Aqua on a date. She got embarassed and shook off her arms and head, hahah.

Hades was sneakily talking to Terra.

In Neverland, Aqua was holding Ven's keyblade, going "This is...!" and Peter Pan told her Ven left it behind.

Princess Aurora was in slumber and Terra was yelling out to someone, "What have you made me done!?"

Ven was holding his head in pain on the ground, with Mickey being unconscious behind him. Master Xehanort was saying something to him? (didn't catch)

FMV segment:
The scenes of the screenshots you saw in the 30sec TV CM and magazines scans are shown.
More of Terra and Aqua facing off each other.
Vanitas and Ven reenacting the scene of Sora looking up to find Riku holding out his hand to him in KH1.
Ven was running through a dark hallway and the walls had a hologram of Mickey in action.
Terra was being chased by a flood of water in where looked like the hallway of Castle Oblivion.

KH2FM Secret Ending scene in in-game graphics this time.

Eraqus talking to Aqua. I can't remember the dialogues here but Aqua looked sad.

Terra with young Riku at the beach; the sun was setting. Terra asked Riku, "why do you want to leave this world?" and Riku answered "I want to be stronger."

Aqua with Mickey and young Kairi. Aqua mentioned she senses 'light' from Kairi (um, vague memory here) and Mickey told her Kairi's special.

Ven running past Eleaus and Dilan, he was saying something to them. The two yelled out to Ven, "Wait!"

Terra facing off with Braig. Braig has the big scar on his left cheek in this scene. (I assume Terra's the one who gave him that scar?)

Ven and Even with Ienzo. Similar dialogue as in magazine scan, but better view of young Ienzo.

Young Axel and Saix showed up; they were with Ven. Axel said, "Because we're friends, got that memorized?" Both of their hair styles are similar to their Nobody selves but shorter. Axel wore a scarf on his neck and was wearing orange(?) tank top (or looked like one) while Saix was wearing a short-sleeved blue training jumpsuit, with a crescent moon mark on his left chest. (HAHAHAH) They both look like they're about the same age as Ven? Maybe sliiiightly younger? And no, no scars/marks on their faces.

Preview of minigames. Aqua's winning pose is so cute!

Battle scenes: Aqua VS Vanitas. Terra VS Braig.

Vanitas took his helmet off (but face is off screen) and Master Xehanort asked him, "How was Ven?" to which Vanitas answered, "I'll train him up."

Vanitas (with helmet on) unconscious on the floor and Aqua was about to touch his helmet but Vanitas suddenly laughed hysterically.

Terra VS Master Xehanort. Terra then roared and darkness start to accumulate? come out? of him.

A baby(?) wrapped in clothing was seen on the trunk of the paopu tree that Sora, Riku and Kairi always hung out at. He looked like Ven? His eyes were drooping but there were stars twinkling in/around them.

Little Sora saw a falling star in the night sky.

Aqua's at a beach, a tear falling down her cheek.

In the end, someone said, "his name is..." and the scene showed the back of KH2 Sora, sitting on the paopu tree.
..............................................................................................................................................................

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Why? Why here? Aren't there threads for this sh*t? This is not what I want to wake up to.

*looks out the window

You're lucky.....really lucky....

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Double post but i dont care. Yea the snow is coming down hard. What are the plans for today? If people don't want to play i understand. But if yall do we can. I have the house to myself.

Edit. Omg Kendall i think i got it!

Ok so after comparing my own theories with others over at the KHinsider boards i really think i understand everything now.

1st and most important. The Ven/Roxas/Sora connection

We know that a "baby Ven" is seen at the end of this trailer and right afterwards we see Sora in his kh2 gear at the same spot(papou tree on destiny islands) by himself.

I think i have it now. Birth by sleep!!!

It makes sense now! Ven will end up going to "sleep" (he was seen in a room that looked like the room of sleep and Xemnas did say "so you sleep again") and then whatever kind of sleep it was will cause Ven to be reborn inside sora. Which fits perfectly with a baby looking like Ven being in the same spot that quickly switches with sora. I mean there is not really a better symbol for birth than a baby.

We know now that Terra while the chosen one at 1st was corrupted by darkness (Riku anyone?) Maleficent tells Aqua Terra accepted the darkness within him and Master Eraqus tells Aqua that Terra wont be the Hero of Light. So if Terra failed then the duties are then carried on to ven

"Baby Ven" isn't a actual baby(That wouldn't make sense) It's symbolic that a new hero of light was "born" to take Ven's place because he failed.

(****!! I thought Roxas story was emotional. Ven has it worse and we didn't even play the game yet. We know he failed at protecting Terra. We know he gets frozen Alive. We know he gets thrown off a cliff. And we know he is "Erased" At the end.)

Ven going to sleep is going to some how be a kinda do over thing. By being reborn in Sora it gives him another chance to save his best friend.

Also the more I think about it the more I think it would make sense that Sora and Riku's fate was a repeat of Ven and Terra's. Sora was able to save Riku from the darkness but we know Ven failed at saving Terra.(Remember the final mix trailer? We know the fight happens at the end of the game and at the end of the video we see Terra giving in to the darkness(his eyes changes)(Rikunort anyone?)

Remember in the very 1st secret trailer(Sunset horizons. Not BBS) At the end it says "Everything starts with birth by sleep"

That line is so critical now. The events that happens between Ven and Sora is what starts everything!!!!!!!!

The only thing stopping me from 100% believing this is that Riku was in fact the chosen one at 1st and not Sora. We know Terra talks to riku(Which means it's obvious Ven will talk to Sora since we know Aqua is with Kairi) Maybe while Terra knows Riku is the next wielder Ven makes a "plan b" with Sora because he knows how him and terra will act out. If Riku falls into darkness(which he did) Sora will still be there.

The only thing im thinking now is If the "rebirth" happens before or after the fight at sunset horizons. It could go either way. 1 thought is that it cant happen after the fight because Ven is frozen. Another thought is that it can't happen before the fight cause if Ven loses his heart then how is he capable of weilding the keyblade in the 1st place to fight against MX/Vantias?

2nd-Ven/Vantias connection
So we now know Vantias tells MX he will "train ven up" But train him up for what? Im thinking that Mx/Vantias while are "villains" at heart have good intentions. We know MX tells terra to give into the darkness.

What if MX captures ven to give terra the motive to give into the darkness? Now Vantias while a apprentice of MX doesn't like this idea because as i said they have good intentions. Maybe Vantias will betray MX??? At the end when Ven is "reborn" Inside sora maybe Vantias did the same with riku(Hence the same stance/armor style)

The only thing i dont get is we also know MX tells Terra to destroy vantias because he is a being of darkness(Again good intentions) But if MX wants vantias destroyed why the hell are they fighting side by side at the end of the game Against TAV and mickey?

Im really surprised at how much info they are leaking before the game is released. But im sure there is still tons of stuff we don't yet(Braig,Mickey,Kairi,MX intentions,Room of sleep and awakening)

I also think the water in CO rushing towards Terra is just a symbolic Aqua. I could tottaly see as soon as the water reaches terra the cut scene between Terra and Aqua begins. That would be so cool)

One thing is for sure. The story in bbs is more complicated and deep then the stories of Kh1,CoM,Days and KH2 Combined!! Nomura is putting in work!!! Im so glad they decided to add a extra year of development time. This is seriously going to be the best KH game ever!!! 21 MORE DAYS!!!!(Then TUSM will be happy because i swear yall wont hear from me for a month)

O a new scan was released today. Focuses on the final mix secret trailer in in game graphics. TAV are lacking their capes. Also the aqua crying scene looks like the aftermath of the fight. She's holding her charm(Maybe she couldn't save Terra either???) OMG yes a kh game will finally end sad!!!(As much as i love kh i hate how at the end you know everything is going to be ok. But with days sad ending and this it looks like disney is allowing the series to get deeper!)

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/bbs.jpg

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
OMG too much info to process, I just woke up, and I gotta run out the door. ><

@TUSM: Stop *****ing.

@Truth: Seriously, you need to play the series start to finish, it's SO GOOD.

@Evan: I'mma read all this when I get back home. There's no way I can't play the Japanese version now..... and it sounds like people're on point with the translating, so I'll just have to deal with it.

Once I get my PSP back from my cousin (she's gonna need to give it back ASAP now, lol), I'll bring it over so you can hack it.

Terra getting corrupted by darkness and being the one who chooses Riku..... lolol. Poor Riku, he was symbolically doomed from the beginning.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
@KayLo: STFU

Kamar is almost begging to come today. I almost feel bad for him. If it's just him, there won't be (m)any complaints, will there?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Just looked out the window and it's whiter than a ashlee simpson concert outside. I'm stayin in unless this snow calms the hell down =/

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ok so me steph and terrence may be there around 6..
Cool. Can u tell terrance to bring his psp charger so i can charge my psp? I left my charger over a friends house when i was hacking his system. Also can one of yall pick kendall up.

And whats going on with kenny?

uh this snow is relly blowing i dont think i'm gonna be able to make it
I dont blame u!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Me and Kamar-bunzness are gonna leave from Walmart at about six.

You see, our plans really do start to come together hours before we meet.

Top Bottom