• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Im so ****ing confused.
So i just realized i got a football combo video. I ball.
New Years is coming, I need to meet up with ev so he can grab a bottle for me with my money.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im so ****ing confused.
So i just realized i got a football combo video. I ball.
New Years is coming, I need to meet up with ev so he can grab a bottle for me with my money.
Let me know when u want to meet up. If it's closer to meet up with kendall she can get the bottle too. But Kendall might now show up now. Her aunt making her go to a party.

Lol im awake now. Time to search the internet to see if this kh vid leaked!

Edit-O **** at the bike jokes!

and kendall thats good about the 50$ cheaper thing. We also thought our apt was going to be more then we paying now cause we didn't know about the student discount!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I just wish knowing was the second half of the battle......

I came up with that line today not thinking I'd have a chance to use it so soon.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kenny, although..... you're late waking up and joining the conversation, lol.
I can do that though!

Anyway forgot yall. KH time!!!!!!!! I swear im telling u im so right about my theories. It makes too much sense. You probably didn't even read them lol!(Off to khinsider)

I just wish knowing was the second half of the battle......

I came up with that line today not thinking I'd have a chance to use it so soon.
Well yea no sense on wasting it on the boards. But too late!

And besides u dont make up lines to save them. You make up lines to use them right there. If they funny they u keep them lol(All the catch phrases i made up i admit i had some dumb ones that i never used again lol)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You probably didn't even read them lol!(Off to khinsider)
Oh ****, I forgot. I'mma go read, but atm I'm in TWEWY mode..... finishing my 100% file so I can spam KH without any distractions.

Matter of fact anyone that gets aids in the 1st place it's their fault!
What if you're born with it (druggie parents....)?
What if you get *****?
What if you honestly trust your partner, and they just never told you?

I read a story about some guy who was bitter that he had AIDS, so he hid infected needles in movie theater armrests and public places like that. ****'s crazy.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Oh ****, I forgot. I'mma go read, but atm I'm in TWEWY mode..... finishing my 100% file so I can spam KH without any distractions.

What if you're born with it (druggie parents....)?
What if you get *****?
What if you honestly trust your partner, and they just never told you?

I read a story about some guy who was bitter that he had AIDS, so he hid infected needles in movie theater armrests and public places like that. ****'s crazy.
Dammit. Kendall had to break it down. I was soley focus on people getting it from s!uts.

And now that u mention it i need to 100% crisis core and beat jak and daxter so i have no distractions. I swear TUSM is going to do bmx tricks the day bbs comes out cause he knows i wont be here. lol(Ask him i locked myself in the week days came out)

But yea read it and let me know if u think my theory on the ven/sora thing is right. I really think i got it! And if i do then this **** is crazy(in a good way)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
But, that's my point, though. People would find out first whether someone had it or not. If they "squirt first, ask questions later," they're screwed.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Is Crisis Core easy/worth it to 100%? I thought about it, but the missions get kinda repetitive. :urg:
Hell no. Crisis core has repetitive and boring side quests. Im just doing it to do it lol. I only played it for the story. I didn't like the gameplay. It's just like days though. You know how the game ends(Well anyone that plays ff7 knows) But you dont know how u got to that point. Also the end boss was legit!!!

Another good thing once u get your psp hacked is u can have any Playstation 1 game. There are so many classic rpgs i missed out on that i plan on playing(After bbs)

I want to replay ff7(Best 3 discs ever!!)
FF9(SQUALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Grandia
Lunar Silver Story(Might get the superior sega cd version though!! Sega cs emulator on psp ftw!!)

I'lll bring the vid next time.
the **** is a trailmaster.
I really do wish tusm had salt on his bike handles.
he's be like Homer and ****, but with a bike.
If u need someone to upload it to youtube or something bring it with u next time u come and ill do it. I have a converter on my computer.!

can we not do the KH spam
Stop wasting your time b!tching and find a ds to get your own kh spam on!! I would let u hold mines but i already promised my brother he can hold it once i 100% it(Still got to unlock sora and mickey!) O and kendall my larxene will beat any char u have on days!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wish Xaldin was better. The last hit of his combo sends **** too far away..... beating things under a time limit is ****ing impossible with him.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
how much is days and is chain of memories important to play?
You should be able to get a used version of Days for sorta cheap now. And yeah, CoM is pretty important.

KH, CoM, KH2, and Days are all important to the storyline. The Final Mixes and Re:CoM are fun and good to play for extra stuff but not necessary.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Hated CoM the most out of any KH game. Of course they're gonna tell you it's important. But i just got mad. Broke my game boy, and wiki'd the ending.

For some reason I always thought Xigbar and Xaldin were *******. You can say *******?
How bout *****?
so you cant' say the singular for of *******, but the plural form is allowed.
interesting smashboards...very interesting.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
For some reason I always thought Xigbar and Xaldin were *******.
What????

I love Xigbar and Xaldin. Xaldin had one of the best and hardest boss battles in KH2, and Xigbar's a ****in sharpshooter. Characters with guns are automatically kick ***.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Whatever EV i'd trash you with Lexaeus just to make you feel bad about yourself lol.

Lies!!!!!! Although i will say I like lexaeus now. He was without a doubt the most meaningless org member ever. He was just the "muscle" of the group(Even luxord's old *** actually attempted to do something) Hard to believe he was one of the original apprentices.

But he had one of the best boss fights in final mix and i love his weapon!
A big *** tomahawk

Nizzy YO!
You thought we wasn't gonna get that KH spam on.

If there was ever a time that i cosigned such a POWERFUL STATEMENT! This is that time!!!

You know what's better than KH spam?

Not KH spam.

Just doing this to see the response.

We need a chatroom.
See you bring it on yourself. How about after me and kendall complete bbs we have a week of rawr rawr spam????

(Yea ok!!!!!!!!!!)

I wish Xaldin was better. The last hit of his combo sends **** too far away..... beating things under a time limit is ****ing impossible with him.
Xladin totally ****ed up my missions with him. I set his a.i to heal and told him to sit back and let me kill everyone.

how much is days and is chain of memories important to play?
CoM is needed to understand the motives behind Larxene and Marluxia and to see how half the org members died. It explains namine and also riku has his own story that really starts building his char into the riku that we see in kh2. It ends the battle between him and ansem.

Honestly "plot" wise Days isn't need to go further into the series. But playing it just gives such a better apperication for roxas(And even axel) It also shows u just how twisted xemnas really is. And as for xion even if she wasn't planned from the beggining she has one of the biggest plot twists of the entire series! Also days is the 1st kh game that ends without everything being so **** jolly. Days is basically just a "in depth look" To a story we already know the ending too(Crisis Core)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so someone hit me up with that com then i'll rebeat kh2 then by that time your bro will be done with days problem solved

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, Ebo better play Days. It's not essential to the storyline, but it's still pretty important, imo. Especially in regards to Roxas, Riku, Axel, and Saix. And to a lesser degree, Xemnas and Xion (who doesn't really matter but still).

For me, it cleared up a lot of things -- most importantly why Roxas left the Organization. We learned SO MUCH about Roxas.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ebo. :mad:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Man, Ebo better play Days. It's not essential to the storyline, but it's still pretty important, imo. Especially in regards to Roxas, Riku, Axel, and Saix.

For me, it cleared up a lot of things -- probably most importantly why Roxas left the Organization.
Don't get me wrong. It's def worth playing. Im just saying looking at it soley plot wise there is nothing in Days that we abosultley needed to know to go further into the series(Which isn't the case with birth by sleep) It's just like sora's story in CoM. While it does add details to the overall emotional impact of the series the fact that

CoM Spoilers

SORA FORGETS EVERYTHING!! Makes it that "plot wise" It doesn't matter at all

But yea days does explain the feuds inside the org family and it explains why roxas left the org. Also gives hints to bbs.

Also ebo make sure u play the ps2 version of chain of memories. The card system is actually playable now lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I need another copy of Re:CoM.

I left so many things in Boston. :(

And yeah, I'm one of those people who thinks everything is important to the story, so for me, every KH game is a must-play, lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Top Bottom