• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LMFAO DOE!
yo man new years gonna pop so hard, like don't even make no sense.
Nizzy Squad on deck.
OOPS!
Lmao. Did u see malik's solo version? It's even funnier

Probably have to be logged in before clicking

http://www.facebook.com/Phillyrider807?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile#/video/video.php?v=1261225963973

Thanks. Isn't there a remix of Dearly Beloved that plays during some cutscenes in KHII? I could have sworn there was.
Yea i think i have it somewhere.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
yo man new years gonna pop so hard, like don't even make no sense.
Is Rogue coming this time? -_-

I'm gonna try to actually get drunk on New Year's.

'Cause I think I broke myself..... I haven't been really drunk in a long time, and I drink a ****in lot.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, don't feel rejected. :(

It's not even my party to invite/not invite people to, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I get my keys on the 31st!!! AHHH!!!!!

And we still gotta do our duet for this, Dotcom..............

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzjCfn9j79g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kzjCfn9j79g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Roxas215

Smash Lord
AC keeps leaving me mean messages on AIM! :urg:

We gonna have a spike-off between DK and Zelda. (Which is kind of unfair since DK's spike is so much easier to land.....)
Can diddy get in this???? Also not to mention DK has more then one!

O and i have a much better pic of lea and sia!(Looks like sia is his confirmed name)

Sia looks **** near identical to saix. He looks more normal then roxas.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Awwww!!!

See, that picture is 10000000000000000x better than that other one.
I really want a sia plushie. But then i remember how crazy saix *** was in kh2. Im backing away now!

My bet on how their friendship ended. Lea was always better at everything between him and sia. However when they joined the org Axel got caught up with roxas(That sounds so gay) And xemnas took a better liking with saix and made him 2nd in command.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Kendall here is a "Even more in depth" Lmao summary of the new trailer(SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO ****ING LEAK THIS ALREADY)

Honestly it's so much more then i thought. Im normally very spoil happy but **** they might of revealed too much in this trailer. But bump it! Get your read on!(On my way to the khnsider boards)

It's really long so ill just post a link so TUSM wont *****.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...railer-impressions-can-translator-look-2.html

Look for the 1st post by "Lissar" And click "show" to read it. Seriously im beyond hyped now!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My bet on how their friendship ended. Lea was always better at everything between him and sia. However when they joined the org Axel got caught up with roxas(That sounds so gay) And xemnas took a better liking with saix and made him 2nd in command.
You think so? I think that could work, but in that case, it would've had to have been Saix who kind of left Axel once they got to the Organization.

Despite the fact that he's pretty "in" with the higher ups and definitely shows loyalty to the Org, Axel doesn't really seem to give that much of a **** about anything besides staying alive and Roxas. (Tbh, I didn't get the impression that he cared about Xion that much either..... more that he looked out for her simply because Roxas cared about her so much.)

I don't see him breaking off his friendship with Saix over something like Saix outranking him or Saix being chosen to be second in command over him. I don't think he'd really care.

But I can see Saix getting caught up in the rank BS and turning into a different person than who he was before, which would kind of push Axel away. I wanna know how he got so ****in crazy, tho..... @.@ He's a complete nutcase..... pretty much an *** kissing Xemnas Jr. with a beserk mode. I'm assuming he wasn't like that when he was a kid......

@other post: K, I'll go read it!

i'm really lost about what that video was but i liked it
Lol. Everybody loves SNSD. You're completely normal for liking it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You think so? I think that could work, but in that case, it would've had to have been Saix who kind of left Axel once they got to the Organization.

Despite the fact that he's pretty "in" with the higher ups and definitely shows loyalty to the Org, Axel doesn't really seem to give that much of a **** about anything besides staying alive and Roxas. (Tbh, I didn't get the impression that he cared about Xion that much either..... more that he looked out for her simply because Roxas cared about her so much.)

I don't see him breaking off his friendship with Saix over something like Saix outranking him or Saix being chosen to be second in command over him. I don't think he'd really care.

But I can see Saix getting caught up in the rank BS and turning into a different person than who he was before, which would kind of push Axel away. I wanna know how he got so ****in crazy, tho..... @.@ He's a complete nutcase..... pretty much an *** kissing Xemnas Jr. with a beserk mode. I'm assuming he wasn't like that when he was a kid......

True. Axel probably could care less about ranks. You seen that when he killed Vexen and he said "Now you can't say i don't respect my elders" Which is a top 5 line in the whole entire series by the way"

But Saix probably did care about all that. Sia and Lea probably had a very "competitive" friendship with Sia always losing. Im also sure Axel demonstrating "feelings" towards Roxas made Saix jealous cause although he can't feel he can remember what feelings are and remembers the friendship he had with lea as humans. Now he's seeing this reincarnated between Axel and Roxas and that probably drove him insane.

And yea. I think he def didn't have bad feelings towards Xion but he only took a liking to her because Roxas cared so much. You seen that when it came down to it Axel still chose the org orders over her but he betrayed the orders for Roxas)

(ARRRRG I swear were going to need another game focused entirely on the org before Roxas joined. Seriously KH has so many side stories that are SO GOOD! We still don't know the origins for members 8-12. Only thing we know about Marluxia is that Xigbar recruited him. This was revealed in one of the extra scenes in final mix.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But Saix probably did care about all that. Sia and Lea probably had a very "competitive" friendship with Sia always losing. Im also sure Axel demonstrating "feelings" towards Roxas made Saix jealous cause although he can't feel he can remember what feelings are and remembers the friendship he had with lea as humans. Now he's seeing this reincarnated between Axel and Roxas and that probably drove him insane.
Yeah, and besides the fact that Axel was getting closer to Roxas, I think Saix also got jealous that Axel/Roxas/Xion seemed to genuinely be able to have feelings. Most of the Organization didn't seem to notice/care much (or maybe they just weren't around enough to notice) that they were showing real emotions, but I think Saix definitely did.

(Side note: You'd think Saix would maybe bring it up to Xemnas that Axel/Roxas/Xion seemed like they were having real feelings. I mean, I guess the Organization is after the "power" of having a heart and not necessarily emotions, but still. For scientific/research purposes, you'd think they'd be a little interested in what was going on with that. Anyways.)

I could see him being jealous that Axel could seem to feel and he couldn't, even if he didn't fully believe that they were actually feeling. That also fits into the competitive friendship thing..... even though Saix finally outranked him, Axel was still doing something (in this case, feeling even though he's a Nobody) that Saix couldn't do.

AHHHH!!!!

(ARRRRG I swear were going to need another game focused entirely on the org before Roxas joined. Seriously KH has so many side stories that are SO GOOD! We still don't know the origins for members 8-12. Only thing we know about Marluxia is that Xigbar recruited him. This was revealed in one of the extra scenes in final mix.)
They should stop doing sequels after the next game and focus on developing everybody's pasts and side stories. That'd be so kick ***.

@"doll" thing: Maybe that's what he really saw Xion as? I remember them saying that
everybody saw Xion differently since she's just a collection of memories
..... maybe he literally saw her as nothing more than a puppet. She claimed
she didn't have a face
when she first joined, so maybe for Saix, she never got one.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, and besides the fact that Axel was getting closer to Roxas, I think Saix also got jealous that Axel/Roxas/Xion seemed to genuinely be able to have feelings. Most of the Organization didn't seem to notice/care much (or maybe they just weren't around enough to notice) that they were showing real emotions, but I think Saix definitely did.

(Side note: You'd think Saix would maybe bring it up to Xemnas that Axel/Roxas/Xion seemed like they were having real feelings. I mean, I guess the Organization is after the "power" of having a heart and not necessarily emotions, but still. For scientific/research purposes, you'd think they'd be a little interested in what was going on with that. Anyways.)

I could see him being jealous that Axel could seem to feel and he couldn't, even if he didn't fully believe that they were actually feeling. That also fits into the competitive friendship thing..... even though Saix finally outranked him, Axel was still doing something (in this case, feeling even though he's a Nobody) that Saix couldn't do.

AHHHH!!!!
Well the research bit could be chalked up to Vexen not being around at the time they started to "feel". Without their scientist im sure they used the rest of the sources they had left to continue work on kingdom hearts.

They should stop doing sequels after the next game and focus on developing everybody's pasts and side stories. That'd be so kick ***.

@"doll" thing: Maybe that's what he really saw Xion as? I remember them saying that
everybody saw Xion differently since she's just a collection of memories
..... maybe he literally saw her as nothing more than a puppet. She claimed
she didn't have a face
when she first joined, so maybe for Saix, she never got one.
Wow i never thought of that. But if thats the case then what about xigbar? He called her "puppet" Yet saw her as
Ven

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm doing something right.....But still, it looks like you two are talking about a lot of nothing.
Then get your KH on and join the festivities!

Anyway are we playing tomorrow? I know TUSM said he has to work at 3 i think(If u wanted to u can come earlier)

But yea it's sun. Is anyone doing anything? We should play tomorrow.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But if thats the case then what about xigbar? He called her "puppet" Yet saw her as
Ven
Dunno. I guess they both could've seen her as different things yet both called her "puppet"..... or maybe Saix is just a ****, lol. He really had no respect for Xion whatsoever (not that he has respect for anybody -- he made Sora get on his knees and beg!!! I will never forget that!!!).

@TUSM: Hush.

I can play tomorrow evening. A.k.a. the usual time.

EDIT: @Ebo: Me too. After the holidays, I really want to get into Brawl mode and improve..... I got motivated after seeing some Pikas do well this weekend. I might even -- GASP -- practice on my own since there's really no way to master Pika without putting time into practicing his techs and stuff..... -_-

If I'm gonna be competitive and spend money on this game, I might as well try to be good enough to get something out of it.........

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
No, tomorrow I work 4:30-10:30. You were half asleep so I wouldn't expect you to remember half of what I said.

I may have to wait until Monday to play. After Monday, I'm off till Christmas at the earliest.......that reminds me, I still have to get my sisters' presents.

And as long as you spam KH, there's gonna be anti KH spam. You're gonna feel this hatred.

Naw, it's not really hatred. I got nothing against the game, it's just you two go on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got nothing against the game, it's just you two go on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......
Well, I got nothing against your *****ing, it's just that you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.............

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
let them say w/e they want they friends talking about a game they enjoy, this might not be kingdomhartsboards.com but its a crew thread so they can discuss and talk about w/e

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
And I can complain about said conversation. That fits in the "talk about w/e" category, right?

Speaking of this being a crew thread, didn't I tell you to GTFO earlier???

Top Bottom