• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
look im not driving in this snow far i just got off work as for kendall and kenny meet me at mcdonalds at 6 and i can come get u yall call me to make sure im suppose to me you or not

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can understand not wanting to dfrive in the snoiw, but if they can get to McDonald's, they can get to Evanz's house. The ridre would be pointless.

I mean, unless you mean the one near Kendall, in which case ignore everythinf I said.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just got home. ;;

Uhhh yeah, since I'm guessing Steph left already (my mom said somebody called me), I'm staying home. I'd have to walk pretty far to catch the 6.

Have fun, guys.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Steph told me nobody's going (at least, him, Kenny, Matt, Terrence, and Ebo aren't, and neither am I since Steph was my ride)....... so uhhhh. Yeaaaaah~

Did you bike there in the snow? x.x

I feel bad. Steph actually came to my house, but I wasn't home yet. :(

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I see.......

Riding in the snow wasn't a problem, not a big one anyway. I just sat here wasting my time thinking someone was gonna show up. It would've been nice to get a call from someone, but I see that's too much to ask for. I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but the fact still stands.

Well, I'm leaving, like, now. I'll be home.....maybe by 8. It took almost a half hour to get to work today, but the snow has pretty much doubled since then. I hope people shoveled their s**t.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sorry TUSM. =\ I just got home like..... 15 min ago, so I didn't know til I called Steph. ><

2 weeks until I get my apartment!

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Steph told me nobody's going (at least, him, Kenny, Matt, Terrence, and Ebo aren't, and neither am I since Steph was my ride)....... so uhhhh. Yeaaaaah~

Did you bike there in the snow? x.x

I feel bad. Steph actually came to my house, but I wasn't home yet. :(
hhahahahahahaha u asked tusm did he bike in the snow lol

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
people In This Thread Is Funny.. Yo Tusm Did You Put Chains On Your Tires So You Wouldnt Slip On The Ice.
Yo Matt U Killing Me! Tusm U Shoulda Put Some Salt Bags On Ya Handle Bars So U Could Clear The Streets While U Drive Or Ride!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
yo tusm did you put chains on your tires so you wouldnt slip on the ice.
Roflmao. That was ****in funny.

Btw, GOOD NEWS, I just found out the rent for my new apt is $50 less than what I thought it was. The dude who listed it said he wrote a higher price to make sure whoever got it could afford it.

Today is a good day. <3

mib004

Smash Ace
Roflmao. That was ****in funny.

Btw, GOOD NEWS, I just found out the rent for my new apt is $50 less than what I thought it was. The dude who listed it said he wrote a higher price to make sure whoever got it could afford it.

Today is a good day. <3
well i novin in and thats final how much is rent... lol sike naw

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lolol I can't take these bike jokes..... they're too good. :laugh:

well i novin in and thats final how much is rent... lol sike naw
I'm already prepared to have people sleepin over every night...... I should just invest in a dozen air mattresses and call it a day.

mib004

Smash Ace
Lolol I can't take these bike jokes..... they're too good. :laugh:

I'm already prepared to have people sleepin over every night...... I should just invest in a dozen air mattresses and call it a day.
@ the bike jokes kendall you started it lololol i couldnt help it its like negative 5 outside.. ****.. i wont even drive my car and he on a johhny apple seed jawn on 2 wheels

well when i stay over there a night im taken the master bed.. you can take the aerobed... how bout it lol ;)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have two bedrooms, so y'all can fight over who gets the second bed, lol.

And my couch is pretty comfy.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
<_<

I'm telling you, I'm like Iron Man in these conditions, ain't sh*t gonna stop me.

Yeah, just got in, settled, got a plate of boneless chicken in front of me, let's go......I mean....you know what I mean.

*note to self - snow = no go.....

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
hmmm well we didnt think this snow problem out at all lets do it another day during the week i dont hav school for awile so i'm free whenever

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo could be Xzax's older brother....... (hmm)

White boys gotta stick together around here.

Top Bottom