• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
u can come early if u want
Give me a time

Also is anyone able to pick me up and drive me back? I give 5 bucks for anyone who does this. I would take a bus but it is serioiusly chilly out now and I am not trying to freeze waiting for it. I'm a latino. We hate the cold!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I feel so OCD right now.

I was gonna go out, but I decided to stay in, make a moving checklist, and pack more instead.

Is that bad?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Time Evan...................what is the earliest time I can be there. Dont wanns how up at some time and you ether sleeping or not home.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo, it's not "Who's Kamar gauntlet." Kamar is a friend of ours who is so.......what's the word I'm looking for? He's so....@$$ at Smash, yet he always talks about how good he is and how he's improved. Here's the thing. He doesn't get better. Everyone we normally play with trade wins back and forth. Kamar brags about beating my Falcon once out of every seven matches.

Now, we put him through a gauntlet, which means everyone plays him one-on-one. Normally, we do this with a better player so everyone can get legit practice in. There were TUSM gauntlets, Squall gauntlets, I even remember a KayLo gauntlet. The purpose of a Kamar gauntlet is to humiliate him beyond belief as we count how many times he gets three stocked.

I still didn't get an answer, though. Just as a heads up, he says he wants to bring over some of his scrub friends as well, and I don't know how well that's gonna work out.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just as a heads up, he says he wants to bring over some of his scrub friends as well, and I don't know how well that's gonna work out.
Dude, we don't have enough space/TVs for that many people who're just gonna get their ***** whooped. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WE DON'T KNOW.

Probably around 6. When I say we plan at the last minute, I mean we plan at the last minute. Asking over and over isn't going to magically create an answer.

It depends on when people get done doing **** tomorrow.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ask around 5:30 tomorrow, we'll know by then.

That's PM, by the way.

I feel as though everyone's gonna feel the same way about letting Kamar and his friends come. We have trouble making one TV work for ourselves. Unless someone says otherwise (which i doubt will happen), I'll tell him not to come.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I 'll stay in NY. Maybe anothertime I 'll go out there. Since you guys are unsure about the time and I can't get in touch with evan/ or reply to my questions, it's not worth buring 20 bucks. Really if you playing late. Cause I plan to go back to NY the same day. So I can't even be there for long if you playing around 6. I hear his cell is off too so I can't call him incase anything happened or let him know I am on the way. And I am not freezing my butt off for this. I wanted to play Tusm too.

KayLo when you get your new APT. let me know or when you guys ever hold an official smashfest. I'll see you boys around.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
without mk vex with never three stock me or beat me easily i heard how corny u think i am and ur probably right but i scared u that yall picked double mk

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
without mk vex with never three stock me or beat me easily i heard how corny u think i am and ur probably right but i scared u that yall picked double mk
So your saying I can 3 stock you with MK? And I did post in this public forum that everybody can see that your not that good, you need to not just kirbycide, what the hell do you do when your a stock down? Change up your strategy and you'll become legit.

And I wasn't scared lol, I was warming up my MK for the next team.

Sorry if I ever come off as a jerk or whatever, I'm just alittle blunt and mean what I say, which means you should think about it if you're becoming serious in this game, I'm willing to give help and advice to anybody, I don't think of myself as some sort of elitist and shun weaker players, I try to help because I was in there shoes at one point and understand.

Darkpch, I don't know about any threads about it, sorry :/ Smurf just told me about it over the phone.

Oh, are you guys having a smashfest tomorrow? What time? JK, uh at who's place is this smashfest located, and is anybody like Ebo driving to it, because if I have a ride I'd be willing to go.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I 'll stay in NY. Maybe anothertime I 'll go out there. Since you guys are unsure about the time and I can't get in touch with evan/ or reply to my questions, it's not worth buring 20 bucks. Really if you playing late. Cause I plan to go back to NY the same day. So I can't even be there for long if you playing around 6. I hear his cell is off too so I can't call him incase anything happened or let him know I am on the way. And I am not freezing my butt off for this. I wanted to play Tusm too.

KayLo when you get your new APT. let me know or when you guys ever hold an official smashfest. I'll see you boys around.
Sry. I went out to eat.

Anyway yea we do really plan at the last min cause no one knows when everyone will be done. Everyone has errands/work/etc in the morning.

If u wanted to come i would say anytime after 2 is fine.

And yea wtf there is no room for people who we just going to beat on. It worked at the towers because we rarely had everyone. Now we have everyone the majority of the time.

However we can play in the living room tomorrow though so thats at least 2 setups.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Vex: Evan's. Probably around 6.

Dunno if Ebo's coming, but he has an extra TV, which is good if more people're coming.

Vex, who should I use for Diddy/Olimar? Peach, Marth, or..... Prime suggested Pit? x.x

EDIT: Ninja'd. ><

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sry. I went out to eat.

Anyway yea we do really plan at the last min cause no one knows when everyone will be done. Everyone has errands/work/etc in the morning.

If u wanted to come i would say anytime after 2 is fine.
I'm gonna go to J.G smashfest 2morrow. it's closer and less money out of my pocket. So I'll be around next time you guys are free.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
@Vex: Evan's. Probably around 6.

Dunno if Ebo's coming, but he has an extra TV, which is good if more people're coming.

Vex, who should I use for Diddy/Olimar? Peach, Marth, or..... Prime suggested Pit? x.x

EDIT: Ninja'd. ><
Peach it up! O god PEACH IT UP!!!

Diddy isn't a problem for me but thats probably because i mained diddy before. Most of the time i have better nanner control with peach then they do with diddy.

Olimar even though peach has the advantage im terrible at the matchup. Probably because i have to be patient and we all know how i am with that.

But looking at your playstyle i think marth/pit would be the way to go. Playing peach is drastically different from pikachu.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not gonna lie, Peach is kinda fun...... I've been using her on wifi a little bit. =X

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sorry if I ever come off as a jerk or whatever, I'm just alittle blunt and mean what I say, which means you should think about it if you're becoming serious in this game, I'm willing to give help and advice to anybody, I don't think of myself as some sort of elitist and shun weaker players, I try to help because I was in there shoes at one point and understand.
Personality-wise, you are a more diplomatic Inui.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea i'm coming vex i can most likely get idk whats up with this weather tho you got my number giv me a call and i'll let you kno whats up

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
yea i'm coming vex i can most likely get idk whats up with this weather tho you got my number giv me a call and i'll let you kno whats up
You post like a white version of Matt.

With less "..."

Roxas215

Smash Lord

With less "..."
I cosign this powerful statement!

Matt says s!ut Ebo says slag! lol

With less "..."
I cosign this powerful statement!

Matt says s!ut Ebo says slag! lol

EDIT!!! OMG! Jump festa started in japan today and they showed a new BBS trailer with Lea and Saix(dont know what his human name is) As kids!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where the hell is Relena?

Hopefully a cell phone capture will be released tomorrow like the tgs 09 trailer did. However with the game **** near 3 weeks away i expect a HQ version on the official site as soon as jump festa is over(Its over on sun)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
this is very true but i'm not half as bad as matt oh and i'm gonna bring my wii ev would you mind cheking it out to see why the hacks are'nt working

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
EDIT!!! OMG! Jump festa started in japan today and they showed a new BBS trailer with Lea and Saix(dont know what his human name is) As kids!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where the hell is Relena?
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHERE IS IT?!

And yeah, I'm pissed that she's one of the only ones whose human forms we haven't seen. Hatin on the female, I don't like it.

But OH MY ****ING GOD I must see Lea as a kid!!!!! And little human Saix would be cute too, teehee.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHERE IS IT?!

And yeah, I'm pissed that she's one of the only ones whose human forms we haven't seen. Hatin on the female, I don't like it.

But OH MY ****ING GOD I must see Lea as a kid!!!!! And little human Saix would be cute too, teehee.
Its not on the net yet. There is a translater that visits the kh boards over at gamefaqs who translates the posts from the japan kingdom hearts boards. There people are posting what was in the video.

*spoilers**

So far we got lea and saix as kids

A young child appears.
Vanitas' voice is definitely Sora's. The narrator is Ansem the Wise.
Master Aqua
Captain Hook is fighting Ven.
In full of light.
First date -> Aqua, "I am shy." (Tgirl: aww.)
It concludes with Terra unleashing power? Before that, Master Xehanort and is fighting.
Young Sora is facing a heart. (Tgirl: ???)
Eraqus: "You must not exist."
This is from Land of Departure.

A BIG WTF AT MASTER ERAQUS TELLING SORA HE MUST NOT EXIST. The kid is 4 yrs old dammit!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hearing that news just made staying in sooooo~ worth it.

I need to make a Gamefaqs account. All the cool people play the Japanese versions of KH when they first come out and talk about it then. :( If I wait til the English version, I'll be stuck talkin to the late losers.

@Vex: You never answered my question. -_- But whatevs, I figured it out already.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok so some reports are saying that the "you must not exist line" Was said in the background while sora was facing a heart(Who many are speculating it's ven)

That line might or might not of been directed to sora.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
@Vex: You never answered my question. -_- But whatevs, I figured it out already.
I cannot choose your characters for you, but the best character out of all of those is Marth competitively.

Sorry if it seemed like I skipped your question(I kinda did actually). It wasn't on purpose, I saw the question but saw other posts and responded to them and forgot, forgive me :/

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Link me to the KH Gamefaqs forum!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=943347&topic=52710320

Edit again. Here is a full summary

- In room just like the Room of Sleep we see Ven sitting on a chair sleeping.
- Xehanort and Eraqus talk about the keyblade war.
- TAV talk about becoming Masters [in the future]
- Eraqus tells Aqua to watch over Terra.
- Xehanort tells Terra to take down Vanitas [huh!?]
- Aqua touches a sleeping Vanitas, and Vanitas says “Ahahahahahaha”
- Xehanort says “What about Ven”, Vanitas (unmasked) says “I’ll make him stronger.”(They finally unmasked him!)
- Xehanort “Each time the world is in danger a boy comes to save it. It won’t be you Terra.”
- The Land of Departure covered in darkness.
- Aqua standing in front of Castle Oblivion.
- [Not sure about this one. Think it’s saying that they are showing what was shown in the secret movie.]
- Terra asks Riku “Why do you want to go to other worlds?”
- Sora sees light in the darkness.
- Kairi, Aqua and Mickey
- Axel, Saix and Ven have a conversation They’re all about the same age. Axel looks a bit like Hayner and is wearing a scarf, Saix has on clothing with a moon symbol. (They are all in Radient Garden? Lea and Ven beng friends confirmed!)
- When fighting against Xehanort Terra is covered in darkness. (They are in a place that looks like the Kingdom Hearts door at the end of KH1)
- I am Master Aqua!
- The last scene says “His name is...” Sora is sitting in a Paopu (don’t know what the English spelling is sorry) fruit wearing the clothes he had on from KHII.

*END SPOILERS*
---

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
vex has gotten a lot cooler
Vex has always been cool! lol.

Anyway who exactly is coming tomorrow? I need to know.

Castle oblivion confirmed to be back. Video shown terra in it(Most likely this is where they will explain the room of sleep!)

O and enhanced box art! Also no psn network verison confirmed(Lunar your psp go is a big *** brick now!!!1)

Top Bottom