• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I just realized if he input an airdodge but it didnt come out, he shouldve teched the stage spike, so hes lying.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure i just did up b after his up its all a bunch of bull its wifi tho who cares

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
.........I think I'm getting a little bored of Brawl singles.

Doubles is where it's at.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
D*mn son, we really do have a lot of people looking in on our sh*t. Quick someone say something and get someone mad.

Yoshididdy, you suck.

Edit: Team with me at Pound 4.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
me and alesha was baking.. lol
Yeah, y'all beat our extra easy mode. x.o I wouldn't even hit her when she was near me 'cause I felt bad, lol.

And TUSM, I'm gonna try to get contacts before Pound. :urg: I always have a headache after we play..... I think it's from squinting at the screen and not being able to see.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It was Steph and King Toon, but Matt and "AyLo" as Steph calls her, had them beat, until Steph pulled some okey-doke bull spit and screwed Matt over. If it happened in tourney, it would've been a DQ. If the match had played out, they would've lost to Matt's bum @$$ MK, and Random Pit Chick.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Omg today proved i have no reason at all to play Diddy. I suck with him. How the hell do i get 2 stocked by mk with diddy but i go even with peach is beyond me.

I completely outplayed terrance almost every match(Except for the time i got 2 stocked. I just did horrible that match) But i always lose by a **** UP B. Im comfortable fighting mk on stage. But off stage i really just cant do anything.)

If people need diddy practice ill still play him since im probably still the best diddy here(Yoshididdy dont count lol) But yea the thought of me picking diddy back up just went out the window.)(I may use him for DDD. I could probably beat TUSM if i don't let the fact fighting him takes 10 mins bother me. I swear fighting ddd is like watching paint dry. O well no johns)

O and TUSM ill add the DDD textures lol. I found out i named his folder "DDD" instead of Dedede and thats why the portraits loaded but not the textures.

Kendall if u want me to do your portraits let me know.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ninja kirby is the best texture ever.

o and i almost forgot kaylo can you put music hack on my sd card.
no offense evan but her music is better. one winged angel on fd is 2good

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan, in your case, it doesn't matter who you use. Your matches are going to last 7-8 minutes if you play right. You can't kill me, and I can't get to you. Stalemate.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ninja kirby is the best texture ever.

no offense evan but her music is better. one winged angel on fd is 2good
Kendall's music is probably better then mines. We both have hot songs though.

Evan, in your case, it doesn't matter who you use. Your matches are going to last 7-8 minutes if you play right. You can't kill me, and I can't get to you. Stalemate.
I guess u right.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea both of u have hot songs but the go-go music victory themes aint gonna fly
Lol the victory themes i just downloaded a pack cause i didn't feel like making my own. Looks like i have to now though. I didn't even listen to them when i downloaded them. I just added them.(Bout to remake my "sexy back" theme for mk)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kendall if u want me to do your portraits let me know.
I just need to know how to do it. I tried searching the Workshop, but I couldn't find it. :ohwell: A link to a guide or something is fine.

If it's "illegal content" or whatever, just PM it to me.

If you have Homebrew + Gecko already installed, I can do it. I dunno how to install Homebrew myself, though. :urg:

Btw, Ebo, bring that SD card next time you come over. I'll fix it -- or get Evan to. =D

(Bout to remake my "sexy back" theme for mk)
I want it!!!

I also want that Snake Eater victory theme for Snake. I tried downloading it from the Custom Music Hub, but the link was broken. -_-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I completely outplayed terrance almost every match(Except for the time i got 2 stocked. I just did horrible that match) But i always lose by a **** UP B.
That's a problem with your DI then, not Diddy. I would imagine MK getting more reliable kills on Diddy with other moves like dsmash or off stage dair/fair.
It's awkward how much DI can effect your trajectory from MK's upB

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
When you hate on a crewmate out of nowhere for no reason, it comes back on you twice as hard. Plus I absolutely hate ****riding.

But I'll be nice again eventually..... just ask TUSM, he knows from personal experience. =D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Just throwing this out there, but the hotels are offering a discounted price of $89 a night, as compared to $120+, but it's only valid until Christmas Day. I'm still looking around at stuff, but this thing is creeping up, and I don't want another SNES fiasco.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Haven't done this in the thread yet, but here's what ≈4 1/2 months of posting has yielded:

KayLo! 625 (Again.....why am I not surprised)
Phillyrider807 503
TUSM Enterprises, Inc. 367
kingtoon 346
mib004 191
xzax1337 179
ChiboSempai 150
Ebo! 146
yoshididdy 133 (<_<)
_The_Truth_ 121
Vex Kasrani 109
Dark.Pch 91
Dotcom 73
jigsaw425 69 (He's been here, like, what, two weeks?)
Squall of fame 63 (See above)
LunarNOVA 54
Africa 52
Turbo Ether 26
Aztec Avenger 20
kingkirby91 9
GuruKid 7
slikvik 6
Benny The Jet Rodriguez 6
Bnzaaa 5
takerfan619 5
Chip. 4
12 Pack 3
assault04 3
sumo_066 3
_Yes!_ 3
VaNz 2
M@v 2
Dr.Flizz 2
Plairnkk 1
blackanese 1
ksizl4life 1
JCaesar 1
Allied 1
o-Serin-o 1
Mike G 1
Eazy23 1
TheTantalus 1
Tom 1
Dazwa 1
Diddy2k8 1 (That was me, in case you haven't guessed)
Teran 1

Also, in case you overlooked it:

Just throwing this out there, but the hotels are offering a discounted price of $89 a night, as compared to $120+, but it's only valid until Christmas Day. I'm still looking around at stuff, but this thing is creeping up, and I don't want another SNES fiasco.
or maybe you just didn't respond. Anyways, off to work.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you click on the number of replies a thread has, it shows you who posted.

Ex: I know that I have 1,516 posts in the Pika social thread and 555 posts in the Zelda social thread. =D

Anyways. I'll think about the hotel deal, TUSM. We can also possibly room with two guys coming from the Netherlands who're visiting me after Pound..... a fellow mod and his friend. They're nice, and it'll be cheaper, if you wanna think about doing that.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Anyways. I'll think about the hotel deal, TUSM. We can also possibly room with two guys coming from the Netherlands who're visiting me after Pound..... a fellow mod and his friend. They're nice, and it'll be cheaper, if you wanna think about doing that.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

j/k j/k...i shouldnt be jokin like that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nuh uh, TUSM's gonna protect me. =D

..............you right, I'm gonna get *****. :urg:

Top Bottom