• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
so in ebo related news i won a tory at school for a five dollar wawa gift card get at me for the best in the crew lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Right. Cuz atomsk and co18 got that good cuz of just Cging?
I think ill ask the people who are good with him lmfao.
Just watching Pro ddd's he don't look like a hard char to play. Just bair and cg. His utilt is really good. But of course i dont play ddd.

Yo dotcom u seen the new nizzy squad vid i put on facebook? Lmao! We def making another one when the whole nizzy squad is at the new years eve party.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
calm down there im not claming to hav a good d3 but its deffinaly very ok trust me its not that hard really if you want to be good just use bairs inteligently dair camp when needed over tilt sometimes and your pretty much there

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DDD prob has one of the easiest learning curves in the game imo, but like any character - it takes an extensive amount of time and practice to differentiate yourself from other players of that main, to learn matchups, and excel beyond common play.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You probably liked it. Don't lie. x.o

Off-topic, but I need someone who plays Diddy to come over to my apt for a few hours at some point after I move in.

Pleaaaaase. ;-;

My worst fear every tourney is getting a Diddy in bracket..... I can't handle that MU at all, and I wanna get better at it before Pound.

So Evan or Vex (?) or even Kenny or Ebo's *** Diddys...... I just need someone willing to play 1v1 for a few hours so I can practice handling bananas. Training Mode doesn't really help much besides practicing glide tossing. -_-

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
my diddy is incredible he lead my to victory against all the nerds in my school and i got a free *** hoagie because of it. the funny thing is im not kidding i won this tourny with diddy

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You probably liked it. Don't lie. x.o

Off-topic, but I need someone who plays Diddy to come over to my apt for a few hours at some point after I move in.

Pleaaaaase. ;-;

My worst fear every tourney is getting a Diddy in bracket..... I can't handle that MU at all, and I wanna get better at it before Pound.

So Evan or Vex (?) or even Kenny or Ebo's *** Diddys...... I just need someone willing to play 1v1 for a few hours so I can practice handling bananas. Training Mode doesn't really help much besides practicing glide tossing. -_-
You know if u want me to use him to practice against i will. I dont like playing him but it dont mean i dont know how to. And besides i really need to pick him back up. I get so mad when i do better with diddy then peach at tournament and i dont even practice him.

And ebo your diddy sucks lol. Almost as bad as kt mk.

Chibo im going to need to play your diddy. I never played it before.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Atomak uses gimmicks a lot like random charged smashes and they hit people, it makes me sad cause its ppl like me that fall for them and what chibo said

and the cg does like 50% per stock (more on characters like snake, wario, and marth maybe, all top tier characters). one grab alone will get you 17% against every character

And i said start with cg'g cause if you dont start there, where else do you start?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yes, Dedede is simple to learn. He has one very reliable option, his shield grab. But, as Dotcom said, he's more than CG, Bair, Utilt, GG, I ban RC, CP?

CG's do NOT do 50%, unless you're smallstepping, but guess what, it's banned. And all top tier characters? Like MK? Nice, didn't know that. Starting with CG's isn't good, you could have the best CG timing in the world, but if you can't land a grab, it won't make a difference. Dedede is a very defensive character, and rushing in spamming grab won't get you far, if at all anywhere. Also, Random Fsmashes isn't a gimmick, it's a good way to intimidate your opponent and slow the game down. If they're far enough, they won't have enough time to punish because they're gonna eat a Dtilt, thanks to IASA frames. I think that move has those things....

If I sounded a bit offensive, I apologize, but you're making Dedede seem like he's so easy to play. Granted, he's simple to pick up, but he's not as easy to master.

By the way, I made a 911 call today at work. I win.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i didnt say anything about chain grab and no one said its easy to become a top d3 were just saying its easy to get a basic play style

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i didnt say anything about chain grab and no one said its easy to become a top d3 were just saying its easy to get a basic play style
Maybe they didn't say it's easy to be a top Dedede, but:

dotcom theres nothing hard about d3 really just play and you will get good with him
Just watching Pro ddd's he don't look like a hard char to play. Just bair and cg. His utilt is really good. But of course i dont play ddd.
calm down there im not claming to hav a good d3 but its deffinaly very ok trust me its not that hard really if you want to be good just use bairs inteligently dair camp when needed over tilt sometimes and your pretty much there
hes as easy as playin olimar, maybe easier.
Atomak uses gimmicks a lot like random charged smashes and they hit people, it makes me sad cause its ppl like me that fall for them and what chibo said

and the cg does like 50% per stock (more on characters like snake, wario, and marth maybe, all top tier characters). one grab alone will get you 17% against every character

And i said start with cg'g cause if you dont start there, where else do you start?
Come on, you gotta give me SOME credit.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm simply using you all as examples.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Compared to other characters, DDD is easy to learn and "master".

If you think otherwise, ZSS, Pikachu, Snake, Marth, Diddy, and a ton of other characters say hi.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I haven't "mastered" him yet, so it can't be that easy.

In comparison, yes, he's easier to master than others. I don't doubt that. But, that still doesn't mean you can play him for an hour or two and expect to go even with......anyone. I'm gonna take a line from Ex-Lax and say "Well, if he's so easy to play, why don't you play him, baw baw baw."

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I haven't "mastered" him yet, so it can't be that easy.

In comparison, yes, he's easier to master than others. I don't doubt that. But, that still doesn't mean you can play him for an hour or two and expect to go even with......anyone. I'm gonna take a line from Ex-Lax and say "Well, if he's so easy to play, why don't you play him, baw baw baw."
Any char in this game will take time to play at a top level. No one is denying that. All were saying is that comparing the learning curve for ddd and other chars at top level play DDD is easier. No one is bashing u or any other DDD player.

I honestly envy DDD players. As much as i hate the char i envy the person playing him cause i know i will never have as much patience as he/she does.

I just noticed that every char i played or even attempted to pick up has a hard as hell learning curve.

Diddy,Peach,Zss,Pika

Roxas215

Smash Lord
All Peach has is Glide toss turnip > Grab or Jab, and Float canceled Fair > Jab. Oh, an that booty pillar thingy.

<__<<__<<__<
Ok even if that was true thats still alot more then DDD has.

Peach has over 8 low damage combos that all depends on the opponent d.i

It's true that after 50% peach can only rely on turnips and fc aerials(Not just fair. Using nothing but fair means peach will never kill)

However peach still has to space her aerials(Fair and bair) So she don't get grabbed if blocked. Peach bomber pillaring and nair pillaring are also helpful. Not to mention that she has free turnip pulling that i dont even use(Because it requires B sticking)

Peach has cg's on fast fallers as well but they all work at different percent and has to be buffered.

Peach can also land guaranteed Up smashes on chars if u can time the perfect shield and drop it RIGHT AFTER. If peach perfect shields snakes utilts she can rush in and land a sweet spot upsmash.

Playing peach isn't about abusing her skills(Like DDD) Rather then overcoming her weakness(Short grab range. Horrible dodges. Lack of Ko Power)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
In most cases, yeah. Other times it's used to portray sarcasm, which still kinda falls in that category.

Besides, I've grown attached to this face. I don't know why (<_<'s at Kendall). I mean, I even used it as my avatar for a bit. <___<

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O ok.

Anyway new BBS video! Still contains the commerical from yesterday(Which is still epic) But has new gameplay scenes at the end of it. I fully expect the game to be leaked within the next week or so. Expect the secret trailer for kh3(or whatever the next game is going to be) To be on youtube before the game is even officially released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARcRXNIt_Kg

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea i got what your sayin tusm and i think you got what i'm sayin completly off topic but i love are 2v2 sidestep to grab matches with ddd there to good

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Can someone come over today and let me hold their wiimote so i can install bootmii so i can start my wii up without a **** wiimote.(Kenny let me use his when he was here last time but someone accidentally deleted my memory card when we were making videos the other day so i need to do it again)

I actually felt like practicing nanner locking until i realize i dont have a **** wiimote. Arrrrrrrrrgh.

And i wasn't lying when i said i was going to leave the room if yall played 4 DDD's that night. Watching DDD just sucks the soul out of u.

I guess i could start on kendall's songs now that i have nothing else to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yo i'm playing and i dont have **** else to do for the rest of the day.

@tusm and Evan: Btw wat happened to that Rock band today

P.S. Good stuff on that song tusm i might be able to get five stars but thats a big maybe

In complete other news: GOT THAT ****ING 89% on MY C++ FINAL CHA!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo i'm playing and i dont have **** else to do for the rest of the day.

@tusm and Evan: Btw wat happened to that Rock band today

P.S. Good stuff on that song tusm i might be able to get five stars but thats a big maybe

In complete other news: GOT THAT ****ING 89% on MY C++ FINAL CHA!
Malik took his xbox back home with him. If he brings it back over here then we can play. Or if anyone else has a xbox to bring over i have my harddrive here and the instruments.(Yea we have 5 red rings int his house. Makes no **** sense)

Good **** on the final! I took c++ in my 1st semester.

Top Bottom