• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

A

assault04

Ev, its all good man I just wished you would tell me all of this. That is the only reason I got mad, nothing against anyone you had over. I guess its my fault I got mad because of everything else just let me know and I won't care. The only reason I even care is cuz we're friends....

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw, Evan, when you and your roommates aren't fighting anymore......

Ask Kage if he ever makes .mp3s of the mixes he does when he DJs. I liked that mix of Beyonce's song he did..... I wanna download his ****.

@Matt: She's 18. Too young for you!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey yo Kaylo relax sugar.

I'm sorry you had to witness such a tragic case of SWF beef. It wasn't even funny, which is why it was tragic.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sometimes I really hate this site.

Night y'all. -_-

Btw, TUSM, we can do Rock Band too, but I don't own it, soooo~ someone else would have to bring the game and instruments, lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
lol chibo we all grown.. nothing serious.. thankx anyways but thats how we do.. in U.F.B. we tell it like it is no bull****. no holding back lol
True.

And there is no way in hell im bringing rock band over unless yall want to carry it. We can play here but we got to do it before 10.

Lol at mods coming in

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Btw, Evan, when you and your roommates aren't fighting anymore......

Ask Kage if he ever makes .mp3s of the mixes he does when he DJs. I liked that mix of Beyonce's song he did..... I wanna download his ****.
Just so you don't forget. :mad:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
And there is no way in hell im bringing rock band over unless yall want to carry it. We can play here but we got to do it before 10.
Playing Rock Band at your place, I've given up hope. All we'd have to do is get buy a drum set for her apartment (an RB set is like $30), then carry whatever other instruments we need. Of course there are other minor details to work out, but there's time to figure all that out.

Just finished watching Death Note. I gotta admit, it was tight.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm upset you wanna play it that badly, lol. But I'll chip in if you wanna do that.

Told you Death Note is good. =D

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Playing Rock Band at your place, I've given up hope. All we'd have to do is get buy a drum set for her apartment (an RB set is like $30), then carry whatever other instruments we need. Of course there are other minor details to work out, but there's time to figure all that out.

Just finished watching Death Note. I gotta admit, it was tight.
Thats your fault cause we def played earlier today. Besides im the one with all the dlc so u going to buy her a xbox to? Lmao. And rb sets 30? The hell? Maybe a rb1 set (which no one wants)

Deathnote 1st season was godtier. 2nd season was ***. I blame Near.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, it's my fault that no one told me you were playing, and you know d*mn well I've been wanting to play? OK.

Also, it's not that I want to play it bad, I mean, I play it at home, I just want a full band. Online doesn't cut it because no one has any DLC, and I'm ALWAYS stuck playing bass.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So, it's my fault that no one told me you were playing, and you know d*mn well I've been wanting to play? OK.

Also, it's not that I want to play it bad, I mean, I play it at home, I just want a full band. Online doesn't cut it because no one has any DLC, and I'm ALWAYS stuck playing bass.
You act like i know your schedule. When is the next time u off work

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Dotcom

Smash Lord
D.pch chill out yo.
I think your a chill dude still.
I was excited I beat bone of the beast peaches in the world. In a mm, with olimar and i wanted to tell people who are proud of me.
Not trash talking at all.
If you beat tyrant in a mm you'd be happy too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Thats your fault cause we def played earlier today. Besides im the one with all the dlc so u going to buy her a xbox to? Lmao. And rb sets 30? The hell? Maybe a rb1 set (which no one wants)

Deathnote 1st season was godtier. 2nd season was ***. I blame Near.
no one told me about a death note season 2 WTF

Top Bottom