• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: Kinda random, but you should consider using Diddy more often. I mean, if you really dislike playing him that much, maybe not, but you did well when you used him.... part of it might've been because it was Luigi's, but still.

IIRC, you always do pretty well with him in tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DJ just let me know about a series of tournaments in Harrisburg, one of which is Smash. There's several others, but no Guitar Hero from what I see.......(-_-) He said the train to Harrisburg is 15 bucks, and we could stay at his house while we're there.

Anyways, I'm sill looking at details, but lemme know what you think.
iv known about these for quite a while, ultima goes to em all the time. iv been meaning to go to em with him but its hard since i dont live in philly

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
How well does he do, Chibo? Does he pay attention to any of the Brawl competition? And, is it worth it despite knowing there's a 32 entrant cap?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
well evrybody yesterday was fun i would hav like to done better but i lost to legit people so i dont mind

mib004

Smash Ace
i better beat two marths with ness lol... and took seph and BSchung to third round last hit.... i could of gotten 13th easily and my meta and luigi is a problem.. lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It kinda upsets me that people can pick up characters, out of nowhere, and do well with them. This game gets more and more ******** everyday.

In less than a week I'm picking up Melee again. For real this time. I'm getting a Cube......sometime this week......hopefully.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It kinda upsets me that people can pick up characters, out of nowhere, and do well with them. This game gets more and more ******** everyday.
......Who're you talking about?

Of course that's how Brawl is. It's not really about technical skill -- it's more about mindgames and outsmarting your opponent. Therefore, naturally, smarter/more experienced players can pick up new characters relatively easily and do okay.

If you haven't accepted that by now, I dunno what to tell you.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Vex and Pit (I'm not saying you didn't put work into, I know you did), Matt and MK, my Kirby was pretty good after playing him for a few days, Terrence is playing Zero Suit now, and Evan plays Diddy, like, MAYBE once a week. (I know he started with Diddy, but after plaiyng Peach for months, his Diddy became very......not good)

It's not that I haven't accepted it, it's just happening a lot recently, that's all.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
lol this game is more like chess, just got to outsmart ur competition,have them play on ur stages, thats why really there really isn't a dominant character that can't be outclassed u just need to do ur homework, study matchups, counter picks.

O.O BTW if i didn't know no better but correct me if i'm wrong. Did me and jigsaw eliminate keitaro and xzax?

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
dude u hav not cause i only played singles three times in 4 tourneys and i outplaced u at chibos tourney, tied at smufs, and lost to u by one match yesturday and u played an easier opponent then me an IC.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
no you got 13th and I got 7th(2) and I beat Seph and iKon is actually mad good he got ksizzle down to last hit last game in tournament....

And chibos mk was banned....

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
dude u hav not cause i only played singles three times in 4 tourneys and i outplaced u at chibos tourney, tied at smufs, and lost to u by one match yesturday and u played an easier opponent then me an IC.
He couldn't use his main at Chibo's, which is a legit john. When Xzax can use MK he is clearly better then you.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
metal knight takes no skill let me no when u can win a tournament with someone less easy to win with try character with no advantage ova everyone

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
um first off vex and xzax. we haven't played 1 v 1 ever since last inui tourney and haven't had MK practice in months. since i have been practicing MK i have been doing a whole lot better than a ways back.
last time yea he nearly three stocked me but i can assure u that won't happen that way right now.

Btw i kicked that falcos *** son. and in the match wit easy and vex i still was handling u guys with 1 man.

mib004

Smash Ace
Use Metaknight and do what he does or shut up, thats not an excuse, I would love to see your MK.
Vex if u dont pick counter pick "like u always do" honestly i dont think you can beat squall... ur DDD is :ohwell: ok... g&w is good but everybody learned how to fight him... i would love to see a serious match with squall snake vs. xzax meta now. "and i would pay for terrence snake vs. ur meta anyday

Roxas215

Smash Lord
@Evan: Kinda random, but you should consider using Diddy more often. I mean, if you really dislike playing him that much, maybe not, but you did well when you used him.... part of it might've been because it was Luigi's, but still.

IIRC, you always do pretty well with him in tourney.
I really don't get it. I dont practice with diddy. I never use him outside of tournaments so when i do better with diddy over peach it just makes me so mad. I really just need to accept that peach(or rather my peach) can't win against mk ina tournament setting. And seeing as how i only fight mk's at tournament my diddy gets used more then peach.

metal knight takes no skill let me no when u can win a tournament with someone less easy to win with try character with no advantage ova everyone
Steph shut up. We all know metaknight is the best char and easiest to use. However to use mk in a tournament setting where EVERYONE knows how to fight against him still takes a considerable amount of skill. You can't pick up mk and do the same thing he is doing.

As far as xzax vs squall i really think squall can take him now. I would pay to see a mm best of 5!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
and in the match wit easy and vex i still was handling u guys with 1 man.
Yes because we still had a large stock lead, so we started missing around, it happens all the time, call it a john if you want lol!

Vex if u dont pick counter pick "like u always do" honestly i dont think you can beat squall... ur DDD is :ohwell: ok... g&w is good but everybody learned how to fight him... i would love to see a serious match with squall snake vs. xzax meta now. "and i would pay for terrence snake vs. ur meta anyday
GnW loses to snake 7:3, DDD is even with snake and MK is even with Snake, and I would love to see Terrence beat me lol. I already said I would MM Terrence's Snake with Pit, and I'll also do it with MK to if he accepts ^_^

MIB you can honestly think what you want, but it's quite obvious who can beat who. (inb42cocky)

<3 you all!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I still find it funny time after time I prove myself to people that I shouldn't have to......

Squall its on and hopefully after its said and done after I win everyone will stop ****ing doubting me

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Wassup with this thread title yo? Crew drama? Life's too short for all that. I think y'all need a little less arguing and a little more FUN song.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't think it's THAT'S serious, because I've been told numerous times that it never is. It's just a very intense rivalry, that's all.

And I'm not clicking on that link, because I already know the lyrics.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
you know what when mk plays i dont even watch the match its not exciting yall can say what yall what mk makes the game ***

Top Bottom