• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
eat a **** ebo lol.

and i apoligize for being so demanding. i have a lot on my plate atm and ive been stressed. im 15. i got hormone johns.

i just wanted to go to like 15 tournies that my mom "insisted" that she would take me to. so im kinda edgey now(i play marth in melee so thats good) im sorry for being a **** and idc if no one wants to/has enough room/w.e. to fit me in. its just brawl man im in my own head to much lol

btw did anyone notice "lol" looks like sombody drowning and flailing their arms?

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
BTW guys you have to go to your email and confirm the lockerz thing or else i wont get the points :(

Speaking of lockerz, kurt wanna join? Its a site wher eyou get free stuff and its invite only :p

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nice to hear Kaylo, where ya movin in? Got a place by yourself or roommates?
It's on Musgrave near Chew & Washington. It's so nice. <3 Here're a few pictures:

There're 2 bedrooms, which is more than I need, but I couldn't resist. A nice place to live is one thing I will spend money on, and utilities are included, so it's not that expensive.

The bathroom's a little small, but everything is brand new, so I could care less, lol.

@Kurt: Since Evan is riding with Matt now, Matt doesn't have any room in his car. So your only chance at a ride is if Ebo takes you, but I dunno..... you'd have to ask reaaaaaaaaal nice, lol. And be willing to pay $5 gas money.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
oh **** sexy *** place everthing is nice and clean and kurt idc really like kendal said i just need 5

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Should i bring a setup? They take off full venue fee for a setup.
I dunno, I get paranoid about people using my Wii at tournaments. Plus it's annoying having to keep an eye on it.

But sure, why not?

oh **** sexy *** place everthing is nice and clean
I know, I'm in love with it already. And they're letting me keep that plaid couch + both bed frames (which my mattress'll conveniently fit on) + some of the other furniture.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
can i hold biweeklies at ur place?
We'll see once I move in. I wouldn't mind smaller tournies, but the place isn't that big to have a whole buttload of people there. Plus I dunno how the neighbors'll be (the dude said they're all fairly young, though).

And it's not as convenient to get to as center city. But it's definitely a possibility.

There'll be plenty of Smashfests for the crew, though. =D + Chibo + Vex + Truth + Bnzaaa + whoever else I'm forgetting.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We'll see once I move in. I wouldn't mind smaller tournies, but the place isn't that big to have a whole buttload of people there. Plus I dunno how the neighbors'll be (the dude said they're all fairly young, though).

And it's not as convenient to get to as center city. But it's definitely a possibility.

There'll be plenty of Smashfests for the crew, though. =D + Chibo + Vex + Truth + Bnzaaa + whoever else I'm forgetting.
By the looks of google maps theres a regional rail station just a couple blocks away

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I didnt know i was in y'all crew lol.
Everyone she singled out isn't in the crew. She just said yall invited.

Anyway im talking to 2 friends of mine about get another apt. However with rome and wurv no longer living here it's like roomy again lol. I might stay idk. Me and Kendall can have alternating practices/smashfests

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I didnt know i was in y'all crew lol.
Which is why I said "the crew + Chibo + Vex +.... etc. etc." As in, you're not in the crew, but you'd still be on the invite list, lol.

EDIT: ****, ninja'd by Evan.

By the looks of google maps theres a regional rail station just a couple blocks away
The train's expensive. x.o But yeah, there is. And the 18 stop is ~1 1/2 blocks away, plus I think another bus goes by real close.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's not my fault. :(

TUSM's seen some of my sticky notes. If I don't have reminders RIGHT THERE in front of my face, I forget everything. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
****. Yeah, I should probably write a sticky for that, too, lol.

In fact, I'mma do it right now as I type this.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Add my controller and everything else lol..

Terrance u left your psp here in case u was wondering!. I checked your firmware. Yea i can't hack it

Kendall make sure u dont update. BBS is exactly 33 days away! OMFG.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
if u think u wont wake up for tommorow kaylo, put ur phone on vibrate and the volume on max. lay that **** on the side of ur face and BILLY MAYS garantees ul wake up

is the psp that whoever left where ever a 1000 or 2000? i have my old MoBos for my old hacked 1k and 2k and i can donate them if u want them. and i have an extra 1k screen just in case cuz **** cracks.

bbs is out in 33 days!? OMG ive been under a rock!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Speaking of things left at your apartment: I left my umbrella a while ago. It's small and has a black and white print. You don't really have to look for it since I have another, but if you see it, lemme know so I can get it next time I come over.

And unlike you, I'm not ruining BBS by playing the Japanese version.

Even though I really, really, REALLY want to, and I'm gonna miss out on so much epicness for months.

@Kurt: Lol, I didn't drink tonight, so I'll be fine.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I envy u. I really do. There is no way in hell i could wait 4-7 months to play bbs.

1st 3 months of 2010 is so epic for games

BBS
FF13
God Of War 3
Mario Galaxy 2
Bioshock 2
Bayonetta

Roxas215

Smash Lord
.......i'm gonna need to get me a PS3 POST HASTE AND SWIFTLY.
I cosign this powerful statement!

Honestly i had a ps3 for 2 years and i dont own a single game for it(Marvel vs capcom 2 dont count) I only got it for god of war 3, ff13 and the inevitable kh3. However i heard good things about uncharted. I should check it out!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
yo evan is ebo at ur house? im guessing everyones sleeping atm lol. if ebo doesnt mind driving me, tell him my address is 2211 longshore ave. il wake up mad early just in case lol. il def be able to chip in 4 gas tho

if not i get to sleep in :o

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Not even gonna ask why Evan's up 4:30 in the morning.

Good luck to everybody. I want people to come back with an upset victory.

Top Bottom