• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
yo kendall im mad u didnt take up for me and as for evan me and matt got ya back but like i told u in the room me and mat been friends all our life amd i wouldnt mess up **** for no one so u and kage need to let each otha no yall friends first and as for u evan u making the wrong move by moving out cuz that means he win still u can not just run from ya problems u gone move out everyrime yall have a dissagreement hell no and as for tusm u need to check ya self cuz u tripping and u a grown *** man both of them are our fiends dont choose sides be fair and shut up we dont no kage side but he was wrong for putting evan out there come on we older than that friends are rare especially good ones.
Way to contradict yourself. I'm not choosing sides. If anyone's choosing sides, it's y'all. You're getting mad at something Kage did without hearing any of his reasons for it. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions. Besides, what reasons would he have to just kick us out of the house like that? Why tonight of all nights? It's not like we haven't crowded the house before. I do agree with you about the "asking for rent" in front of everyone, but that was it. He did pull Evan to the side a have a one on one with him.

I'm late as shiz on this post, but whatever.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Way to contradict yourself. I'm not choosing sides. If anyone's choosing sides, it's y'all. You're getting mad at something Kage did without hearing any of his reasons for it. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions. Besides, what reasons would he have to just kick us out of the house like that? Why tonight of all nights? It's not like we haven't crowded the house before. I do agree with you about the "asking for rent" in front of everyone, but that was it. He did pull Evan to the side a have a one on one with him.

He didn't pull anyone to the side. I went in the room and asked him what the hell was the problem and he said "give me 30 mins" I then said whatever and he said "I don't want u to think im acting like a d!ck" And thats when we started arguing.

Yes kage has a reason for what he did. We had 3 noise complaints and now Mike has to go to a court hearing. However i already told all of yall who came this and to be quiet. TUSM you and steph were the loudest ones. And when i told u to be quiet you said something smart(i forgot what u said)

Anyway wether he had a reason or not the way he did it was disrespectful and if u dont understand that then your opinion on this is not needed. Like i said he only has a problem when i bring people over. He and avery/sam was playing sf4 til 3 in the morning. O i guess he just didn't care about noise complaints then huh? Fu*k outta here.

Also if i recall correctly he told everyone they had to leave by 10 right? When 10 came chibo and them left You/malik/will/Matt and steph was still here and kage didn't say anything. Like i said he only has a problem when i bring over people to play smash. People that he knows he don't care. And thats wrong to me. Chibo/Xzax/Kt/Ebo all of them are my friends. You not going to kick them out and then say its ok for everyone else.

As far as the rent thing i had to give my mom 200$. I didn't even tell Kage or Mike this. So i owe mike 150$.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie

look im not taking sides i came bvack to tell evan make sure him is kage is put first b4 all us and kage gone say he gone knock him out in front of people and he said evan are u serious after we got an eviction hearing he could have pulled him to the side evan takes the most **** from everybody and never gets mad seriously

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
this is like a mobile soap opera

@steph: tusm didn't tell you to shut the **** up or anything (at least not when i posted), which is why i didn't "defend" you. but i said it sounds like everybody has a right to feel some type of way. you included.

@chibo: sry already had 5 shots, goin back for more!!! waluigi gotta wait! (i'm actually kinda bored atm. parties don't really start gettin good down here til like... 1-2)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
we're not even there yet, just chillin at my friend's place.

go to that girl's house lol midnight booty call

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
sounds lik some **** went down after we routed. i cant say nothing because i dont pay rent there or anything but it coulda been handled in a more mature way. so ima jus go smoke and forget this happened

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oh yea and TUSM, like I know most of your act is sarcastic joking (hopefully), but you gotta tone it down. your practically no longer friendly and just straight up annoying.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Uhh…
So I've been gone fo quite some time, and dont plan to be frequent again for a while. But the one day I check back I come to see this?
I'm like really dissapointed in the whole situation and the way Kage handled things. There are somethigs that between two men are supposed to be handled in private and behind close doors. The situation with money should have never been brought to light so publically; Kage's actions were blatantly disrespecful and obnoxiously childish.
Tusm: It matters to me not how you take this, but you're going to take this. You are telling peole to basicaly shut the hell up because they dont know the whole story?
People were kicked from an apartment on a cold friday night with nowhere to go; Excuse them if they feel the need to vent their anger on the situation.
If you excuse his behavior because you know the "whole" story, even after outting Evan on blast for money in front of a room full of peope, you have some growing up to do.
Also you dont even have the whole story yourself. You really just know kage's side of the story, and wanted to come defend the dark horse because you empathize with him. You didvnot hear the story from everyones point bof view so it does not make sense for you to proceed like you did.
Your posts have become increasingly negative and condescending towards the other people that call you a friend. I dont know if other people have mentioned it but beleive me sir, it's quite annoying.
I hope the situation "en el casa de evan y sus amigis" gets settled without animosity.
On a seperate note: I'm kind of excited because i'm taking a girl out to dinner today. Wish me luck?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
oh yea and TUSM, like I know most of your act is sarcastic joking (hopefully), but you gotta tone it down. your practically no longer friendly and just straight up annoying.
<_< Uh, sure, OK dad. How is this any different from any other disagreement we've had on Smashboards?

Tusm: It matters to me not how you take this, but you're going to take this. You are telling peole to basicaly shut the hell up because they dont know the whole story?
People were kicked from an apartment on a cold friday night with nowhere to go; Excuse them if they feel the need to vent their anger on the situation.
If you excuse his behavior because you know the "whole" story, even after outting Evan on blast for money in front of a room full of peope, you have some growing up to do.
Also you dont even have the whole story yourself. You really just know kage's side of the story, and wanted to come defend the dark horse because you empathize with him. You didvnot hear the story from everyones point bof view so it does not make sense for you to proceed like you did.
Your posts have become increasingly negative and condescending towards the other people that call you a friend. I dont know if other people have mentioned it but beleive me sir, it's quite annoying.
I don't even know why I'm responding, but here we go.

You metioned venting anger. I can't vent a little anger too? I'm not allowed to say shut the f**k up? That's not the first time I've said that, so what are you getting at?

Also, I'm not excusing his behavior, I already said that the way he demanded the rent money was out of line, but I guess since I said it, than it doesn't count, 'cause I'm "defending the dark horse," right?

Which brings me to my next point, the fact that Matt kept insulting Kage, calling him a childish showoff. Yes, Evan is a friend of mine, but so is Kage. They way Matt spoke about Kage got me upset. Even if I didn't hear what he said last night, I'd still feel some type of way, and if the tales were turned, I'd still do the same thing for Evan.

On another note, I think Kendall mentioned that Kage as a "big boy" and can handle this himself. Granted, that may be true, but we're talking about this on Smashboards, and Kage isn't around to see any of this.

As for the annoying thing, I honestly don't care. I'm sorry, but I really don't. This is who I am. But, I suppose talking down to people on an internet forum is MUCH worse than directly insulting them to their face, right? Yeah, that sounds pretty fair to me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
On a seperate note: I'm kind of excited because i'm taking a girl out to dinner today. Wish me luck?
Good luck. And you never responded to my VM. x.x Oh well I guess.

You're missing the point. Matt may have said a few things about Kage, but they were in regards to what happened last night -- i.e., his venting his frustration. You basically came in out of nowhere and said, "Hey, you, shut the **** up because you know nothing about the situation (even though I really only know half of it myself)."

Kage did what he did. When you do something like that, you should expect that people might say a few things about you until it all blows over. He doesn't need Savior TUSM to swoop in on everyone and defend him wherever he can't be at the moment. If you did have some clarifications to make (which you didn't -- you just played the "I know something you don't knooooow~" card), you could've done it without being so offensive.

As for the annoying thing, I honestly don't care. I'm sorry, but I really don't. This is who I am.
That's your main problem. Even amongst friends (or frequent acquaintances, whatever you choose to call us in an attempt to pretend we don't really matter to you), you never care. You have a tendency to be extremely rude at times, and when people call you out on it, your response is pretty much that you don't care. It gets ****ing old.

Oh wait, but you don't care how anybody feels about this either. Good **** TUSM. :dizzy:

*** ANYWAY POSITIVE NEWS ***

I got the apartment I wanted. Just waiting for the guy to send me the papers so I can sign and send him the money, then I move in the first week of January.

We won't have to deal with this bull**** anymore, 'cause I don't deal in drama at my own place. :p

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
I am very late to post but it is all agreed that "**** hit the fan" last night and a lot of ppl was in the wrong. Kage really shouldn't put personal business out there in front of everyone cause not only did he really try to embaress evan but it didn't do nuthin but make kage seem like the "*** hole" in the whole situation.

Yes, i understand that they had got a warning about being kicked out and the lady was looking for that type of behavior from them in order to condemd them, so every1 may have shouldn't have came over until **** cooled off.

Overall, this **** should be forgotten and there should b nuthin left to say bout this and just get on wit life.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hey! this is carlos! friend of kurts. this ebo guy says he can drive me to ktar?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
hey! this is carlos! friend of kurts. this ebo guy says he can drive me to ktar?
So random! Its funny how new people just come in and want rides. lol

Anyway ebo who exactly is in your car? I know i got shotgun lol. Also like i said if u still need to spend the night tonight u can.

Also im going to need steph and terrance to get a post. I be **** if we have dr flizzes in this crew.

Also im kinda feeling this snow. Don't know why but i am!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Matt's going, right? I dunno whose car I'm in, but I'll squeeze in a trunk if need be.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Matt's going, right? I dunno whose car I'm in, but I'll squeeze in a trunk if need be.
Yea matt is going. Between matt or ebo im sure u have a ride.

Ok lets settle this now.

Everyone thats going(i think)
Me
Kendall
Ebo
Matt
Terrance
Steph
King Toon
Xzax
Vex

Maybe
Kurt and his friend.

The people we know going is only 9 so between both cars there is enough room. However we have to find out who is picking up who.

Matt car
Matt
Terrance
Steph
Kendall
Kingtoon

Ebo car
Ebo
Me
Vex
Xzax

I don't know if ebo said he was picking up kurt or not.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That makes sense. I guess Ebo just has to decide if he's picking up Kurt/Kurt's friend.

Also:

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!! =D

I'm so happy. I hate rain, but I love snow. (Until it turns to dirty slush.........)

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
So, basically, what you're saying is that people get offended when I say demeaning things to them?

.......huh. Imagine that.....
well said kendall well said im glad someones grown and now tusm mat is my best friend how would u like if i grind u the f**k up fpr talking about when ur suppose to be my friend too u got some nerve evan takes the most buses from everyone and u not giving him credit when on the other hand we talk abouut a dam stupid notebook u have and u dont want to be our friend anymore for three months and ima be the first one to say and dont care what u think you act like u buy more pads then girls how many times of the month have u had.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
So random! Its funny how new people just come in and want rides. lol

Anyway ebo who exactly is in your car? I know i got shotgun lol. Also like i said if u still need to spend the night tonight u can.

Also im going to need steph and terrance to get a post. I be **** if we have dr flizzes in this crew.

Also im kinda feeling this snow. Don't know why but i am!
are we playing tonite

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kay so I'm definitely going tomorrow, Ebo whose in your current carpool. I'll pay 5$ for gas like you requested.

Also who from UFB is going to Ktar in Matt's car, I would like to know.

Ohshi-

Super late ninja'd by Evan lol!

im driving
Holy ****, 3 PA cars? PA is invading Ktar!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
so much drama. everyone jus take a chill pill. yea things were said. but the most any of this is gonna do is jus start another argument

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea people it's over with. Im over it. I haven't talked to kage yet but it's between me and him. I dont want yall arguing over my problems.

**** i forgot steph told me he driving to. 3 cars baby!

Yea we can play today. I really need practice anyway.

O and leave TUSM alone. If thats how he feels then so be it. No need to bash him and def no need to bring that notebook thing up.

Lets just all listen to paramore and look at the snow and pimp slap post haste and swiftly chris brown style the 1st person that interrupts u!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ebo said he cant take me :(
That sucks! I mean now that we have 3 cars im sure there is enough room. Its that honestly we dont even know u. We barely know kurt.And 2nd how far do u live from us? It's not my car so i can't make decisions for the drivers.

But your location is a box! You get 2 points! Only 998 to go before u get box status!

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok so i figured it be
me
kt
vex
xzax
evan
and if theres no room for kaylo in matts car she can easily fit in the back part of mine as for kurt and pal idk i'm looking alittle full

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Yea people it's over with. Im over it. I haven't talked to kage yet but it's between me and him. I dont want yall arguing over my problems.

**** i forgot steph told me he driving to. 3 cars baby!

Yea we can play today. I really need practice anyway.

O and leave TUSM alone. If thats how he feels then so be it. No need to bash him and def no need to bring that notebook thing up.

Lets just all listen to paramore and look at the snow and pimp slap post haste and swiftly chris brown style the 1st person that interrupts u!
ok u rite what time we playing

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be there. Probably in a few hours....ish. (Around 8?)

Because if I go out tonight, I won't wake up tomorrow. :urg:

Adding more music to my SD card now. I'm pissed that I can't find a looped soundtrack for KH. Too lazy to loop the songs myself.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
even can u hack a wii for me
give me 20!.

I'll be there. Probably in a few hours....ish. (Around 8?)

Because if I go out tonight, I won't wake up tomorrow. :urg:

Adding more music to my SD card now. I'm pissed that I can't find a looped soundtrack for KH. Too lazy to loop the songs myself.
Tell me what song u want and ill loop it. I have to loop some kh songs myself(I cant freaking wait til the bbs soundtracks comes out. I already heard ven's theme. It's soras and roxas mixed together with other added stuff. So freaking epic.)

Top Bottom