• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yo kaylo, because you heart me you should get me a santa hat for my Godot avy. If you do i'll make you a .brstm.

In other news I got my braces off. Yeayuh!

In even more news i just got a .wad to play Smash 64 on my wii. Someone should MM me in it and get ya a$$ whooped :mad:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i live at 31 east armat street. if anyone else can take me and kurt thatll be awesome but if not w.e. then

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Steph, it's a funny thing you mention periods. Your entire post lacked them. That was just one big @$$ statement. Please, L2(.)

Unless you're gonna be playing until like.....11, I won't be there. On the plus side, I get to ride to work in the snow. And at night.........this is gonna be fun.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Steph, it's a funny thing you mention periods. Your entire post lacked them. That was just one big @$$ statement. Please, L2(.)

Unless you're gonna be playing until like.....11, I won't be there. On the plus side, I get to ride to work in the snow. And at night.........this is gonna be fun.
tusm that was funny i wont respond period

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
noooo! w.e. then *shrugs*

anyone else got room in a car?

edit: can we ride in the back ebo?

edit2:@evan: my number is 2675955231 text me cuz i might have a ride to ur place later. then i can be formally introduced lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Truth: Yeah, I'll do your Santa hat in a second.

@Evan: These're the songs I need looped:

One-Winged Angel (KH2 version)
The 13th Reflection
A Fight to the Death
Rage Awakened
Scythe of Petals
Darkness of the Unknown
The 13th Struggle (KH2 version)
The Deep End
Lord of the Castle
Forze Del Male (KH2 version)

****, I use a lot of KH music, lol. I didn't realize.

I also have 3 Okami songs I need looped, but only if you're feeling especially generous. I dunno how long it takes.

Yamato-no-Orochi's Extermination II
Ushiwaka's Dance ~ Playing with Ushiwaka
Demon Lord Nine-Tail's Extermination

Thanks! I just need the .mp3s.... I can make the .brstm files myself, 'cause I might want to adjust the volume later. Unless it's quicker to make the .brstms, whatever's easiest for you.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yo kaylo, because you heart me you should get me a santa hat for my Godot avy. If you do i'll make you a .brstm.

In other news I got my braces off. Yeayuh!

In even more news i just got a .wad to play Smash 64 on my wii. Someone should MM me in it and get ya a$$ whooped :mad:
20$, Best of 5, fox vs your whatever.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
**** girl thats a hell of a list. I got u though but its going to take a couple days.

Sythe of pedals is too good though. I think its about time i dust off the modded ps2 and play some kh2fm. I want to whoop roxas/larxene/marluxia ***.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAQdbIKVuA

I never realized how hard it would be to make a fav org list from fav to least. I love them all(Execpt for luxord. Can't stand him)

Larxene,Marluixa and Axel would have to be top 3 though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hByBJ8LZOgk

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
**** girl thats a hell of a list. I got u though but its going to take a couple days.

Sythe of pedals is too good though. I think its about time i dust off the modded ps2 and play some kh2fm. I want to whoop roxas/larxene/marluxia ***.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAQdbIKVuA

I never realized how hard it would be to make a fav org list from fav to least. I love them all(Execpt for luxord. Can't stand him)

Larxene,Marluixa and Axel would have to be top 3 though
I love Scythe of Petals, but I think my favorite boss song is The 13th Reflection. Rage Awakened is a close 2nd, though (the middle of the song is too ****in good).

Favorite Org. members are probably Larxene, Axel, and either Xigbar or Demyx. I liked Demyx a lot in KH2, but in Days he kinda pissed me off 'cause he kept leaving me, lol. Lazy *******. I kinda like Luxord's whole card/gambling thing, but his boss battle was ****ing annoying. I hate Vexen, he's too creepy. And Lexaeus is just boring.

Larxene's boss fight + song are <333. Electricity ftw. (Vid below is a boss battle spoiler, if anybody cares.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkmZ-HaFvNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkmZ-HaFvNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo larxene,marluxia,and roxas boss battles are the 3 best.(I actually like DD xemans alot to. Alot better then twlight xemnas. I think its the whole running up the clock tower thing lol. So many memories i had when i 1st played that in kh2. Terra was fun too. I hope in bbs there is a portal at destiny islands where we can fight sora. I was so mad there wasn't no time travel thing in days where we could play the sora/roxas fight from roxas standpoint. Hell we didn't even fight rikunort!

Best org tribute ever!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUWZbSx9Hws

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Your'e like the new Inui Tusm.
are you realling saying I don't have the gall to call people out on something , are you ****ing kidding me?
The only reason I havent said nything is because I havent seen you all in about a month.
You even choose the childish "I dont care route."
Man the **** up.
Just reminding me of how peaceful life is without smash drama.
I miss you all, but ill be away until about january.
Text me if you need to. 267-206-4946.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I actually like DD xemans alot to.
Same. It was such an easy fight (they should've made it one of the harder ones, imo), but running up the clocktower was so fun/epic, I loved it. I purposely didn't go hard because I wanted the fight to last longer, lol.

The laser part of Twilight Xemnas sorta made up for it, though.

I hope in bbs there is a portal at destiny islands where we can fight sora. I was so mad there wasn't no time travel thing in days where we could play the sora/roxas fight from roxas standpoint.
Omg. Being able to fight Sora would be amazing BUT if they ****ed it up, I'd be extra angry.

****, we need to stop taking over the thread with KH talk. :urg:

That vid was pretty great.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
are you realling saying I don't have the gall to call people out on something , are you ****ing kidding me?
The only reason I havent said nything is because I havent seen you all in about a month.
You even choose the childish "I dont care route."
Man the **** up.
<_< lolwut

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Same. It was such an easy fight (they should've made it one of the harder ones, imo), but running up the clocktower was so fun/epic, I loved it. I purposely didn't go hard because I wanted the fight to last longer, lol.

The laser part of Twilight Xemnas sorta made up for it, though.

Omg. Being able to fight Sora would be amazing BUT if they ****ed it up, I'd be extra angry.

****, we need to stop taking over the thread with KH talk. :urg:

That vid was pretty great.
No we dont. They just need to join in on the kh talk lol.

Yea dd xemans was ridiculously easy(Its a little hard on critical mode in fm but still easy) But thinking about it they couldn't make it that hard because twlight xemnas was a ***** to beat(especially on critical mode. OMFG. And data version??? I think i only beat him twice so far(Then again im only on level 67)

And yea thats my fav kh vid right now. 1st org tribute that featured xion.

Only way that could mess up the sora fight would be to make it canon to the series. It don't have to be canon. Just be a portal thats unlocked when u beat the game. Also sora must have all drive forms and must have donald and goofy with the kingdom key!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also sora must have all drive forms and must have donald and goofy with the kingdom key!
Yeah, he definitely needs Donald and Goofy. And some of his better limits.... like Ars Arcanum and uhhh the one where he throws the keyblade (I forget what it's called). Sonic Blade? Sonic something? That ability saved me in the KH1 Sephiroth battle.

****. Now you got me wantin this to happen for real, but I doubt they'll ever do it. :(

I'm Vexy the Sexy Vaporeon
Teehee.

i repeat. r we playing at riders house? whats his adress?
x.x

I think so? He lives in Lynnewood Gardens, I keep forgettin the apartment number. You better ask him directly if you can play, though, considering what happened last night.

@Truth:

Lolol, he looks so serious to be in a Santa hat. XD

Roxas215

Smash Lord
shut up kurt people will answer you when they dam well please
I cosign this powerful statement!

Dude you driving u tell us when to be rdy lol. Are u still spending the night tonight?

As far as playing tonight yea we are(i think) My address is 7756B Lucretia Mott Way. Dont know how late we play. Depends on how loud people get.

Edit kendall it's called Stirke Raid. Sonic blade is something else.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
nah i'm gonna go out to night i was planning on gonig out last night but nothing was going on but uh try to be ready by 10 10 30

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm Vexy the Sexy Vaporeon and I'll do it for 5$ ^_^
O fine. -_- I'm a lil b***h when it comes to MMs lol. I'm a struggling college student ffs, I don't mess with them Andrew Jacksons. But w/e, you gonna feel that Falcon L-cancelled nair > fthrow > double ooh-air > up-B combo.

@Truth:

Lolol, he looks so serious to be in a Santa hat. XD
Yesssssss <333333

Roxas215

Smash Lord
but let me know wat time yall playin cause im bout to go to Terrence house
We playing whenever yall get here. Kendall said she not coming til 8 though

O fine. -_- I'm a lil b***h when it comes to MMs lol. I'm a struggling college student ffs, I don't mess with them Andrew Jacksons. But w/e, you gonna feel that Falcon L-cancelled nair > fthrow > double ooh-air > up-B combo.
Must say thats the most epic thing i read all day!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Matt, pick me up on your way to Evan's, maybe? =X I'll be ready around 8.

I mean, don't worry about it if you're not leaving around that time, but if you are, it'd save me a trip through the wet snow.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet, thanks. <3

EDIT: I feel like my songs are coming out in worse quality than they used to..... but I'm not doing anything differently. Wtf, I hate this computer.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Yesssssss <333333
I'll agree to Falcon ditto's on dreamland only if you want ^_^

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I was gonna go but dis ***** mib neva responded to my shoutout. I couldve rode with ebo and came back with mib, but nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , he chose to ignore me. There better be a biweekly this upcomin week chibo..... you said december and i can def convince my parents that i can go

AND LMAO AT EBO

"people will respond to you when they dam well please" lmao

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
<_< Uh, sure, OK dad. How is this any different from any other disagreement we've had on Smashboards?
Dad? What? Did I say something along the lines of don't make me pull this car over or you bein a **** to your "friends." You walk in and I'm sitting there playin, I haven't seen ya for a while, and I go for the hand shake high fivish thing and you just flip me off and don't say anything. Ok funny, I laugh and then go for it again and you just walk to the couch take out ur controller and demand for me to plug it in. What's with the attitude man, for real. The whole night you were just stuck up, rude, and obnoxious (to me at least) the whole night. You need to learn yourself some manners SON.

---

.com, come back soon, everything is a million times cooler with you.

---

I can't freicken wait till I move back to Philly. Cool parties, cool times smashin, 0 drama, and the coolest and best Philly smashers will once again have a place to practice and chill again.

---

Nice to hear Kaylo, where ya movin in? Got a place by yourself or roommates?

---

Lunar wtf why are you so demanding for bein a new guy? Has anyone in this thread even met you in rl yet?

---

Shoutout to Ebo for that LunarBURN, and last night bein the first time I got to smash with you a lot. You're really good, keep up the great work.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo, in all honesty, I didn't act any differently last night than me, or anyone else would, any day of the week. I should've shook your hand, I'll admit to that, but everything else was pretty much normal. KayLo unplugs controllers midmatch, well, used to anyway, and let's not get into Steph's trash talking. I don't see what else you could be upset at.

Also, I'm gonna point you in the direction of the AIM conversation we had a while back regarding some of the things I mentioned. You remember that, don't you?

I'm starting to worry about my job. Most of the people they hired from the remodel team are getting axed left and right. Out of about 20 associates, half of them are gone, and this is just before the holiday rush, which makes absolutely no sense. So far, I've received a cut in hours, and so has pretty much everyone else in the store, but I can only wonder how secure my job is as of right now.

Top Bottom