• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
wat time is everyone gonna be leaving out about?
7-8.

For the fifty billionth time.

Matt said ~the same thing.

Dunno when Chibo/Xzax are coming. Steph is going over a bit early.

L2keepupwiththeconversation.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well then, just go with that, I mean, you got SOME type of info, whether it's accurate or not. I'll be leaving around 7:30. No, 8:00.

I'm pre-regging for Pound 4 either next Thursday, or the paycheck after that. I'll also keep an eye out for Greyhound tickets, you know, just in case. (You know who gets this <_<)

Steph is going to be the best troll ever. Just wait until he starts posting in other threads. Can you say "permabanned?"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just got on the bus at drexel but I gotta make a pit stop at my office in center city but its practically on the way. iv got my wii and laptop. I wanna record waluigi friendlies

I'm chippin in a doller ;)

the c bus goes all down broad so I can catch it at broad and race right?

mib004

Smash Ace
I just got on the bus at drexel but I gotta make a pit stop at my office in center city but its practically on the way. iv got my wii and laptop. I wanna record waluigi friendlies

I'm chippin in a doller ;)

the c bus goes all down broad so I can catch it at broad and race right?
yeah u cab catch the c. it goes all over broad

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh ****, Chibo's actually coming?

Definitely gonna get dat bottle. I need another stellar performance to go up on Facebook, lolol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is gonna be one helluva night. I bet we're gonna be stuck in Evan's room with one TV, so even if we do doubles, it'll still take an eternity to get a turn. Make them 3 Stocks count, people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I should b there rly soon. still on that c bus. tho atleast now its not so packed that I have room to hold my phone with 2 hands and type this post lol

WALUIGI TIME!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Don't do it, TUSM, don't do it.......

I can't help it.

For once in my life, I co-sign a statement from Evan.

........that hurt....a lot.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, ****, I just got invited to a party.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Party, Brawl, party, Brawl, partyBrawlpartyBrawl. ><

Hmm, maybe I'll just play for 2-3 hours, then leave.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Listen, it's a Friday night. I tried to play Wednesday, but y'all always wanna play on party nights. -_-

mib004

Smash Ace
Listen, it's a Friday night. I tried to play Wednesday, but y'all always wanna play on party nights. -_-[/QUU

You Listen.. im a Full Time Student, and got a Full Time Job, I only can play on Friday... so what party u going to and what time we leaving lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Downtown as always. I'm tryin to get up the motivation to leave so I can play for at least a couple of hours, but the laziness is setting in. :urg:

mib004

Smash Ace
Downtown as always. I'm tryin to get up the motivation to leave so I can play for at least a couple of hours, but the laziness is setting in. :urg:
i feel u... this work is ****ing wit my eyes...... but let me know cause i will come get u if i didnt leave out

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eh, don't worry about it. I'm gonna use the extra hour or so to paint my nails.

If you guys practice tomorrow, I'll play. (Like Evan said, if I go out tomorrow night, I won't be up for the tourney.....)

Have fun!

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Eh, don't worry about it. I'm gonna use the extra hour or so to paint my nails.

If you guys practice tomorrow, I'll play. (Like Evan said, if I go out tomorrow night, I won't be up for the tourney.....)

Have fun!
as i speak we just got kicked out even crib

mib004

Smash Ace
Kicked out? By who and for what?
Kage came in and said we all gotta leave ignorant as ****.. (bassically showing off some Childish ****) cause the lady downstairs gave them a warning about noise.... mind you that there was already like 4 people in there... and he kicked all of us out... im sorry but thats half ev house he need to man up forreal Kage came in like his dad like he the only one paying rent..... we all was there chibo xzax, ebo, and everybody else. I stayed for like 15 more min.. then ev and kage got into a big as arguement..... and then kage said everybody got to leave (Rome and Drew ect). im not a kid he talking to us like we kids.. that **** pissed me off.. Seem like they was bout to fight.... but they need to talk that **** out forreal cause they friends and Kage need to calm the **** down cause im not wit all that showin off bull****...

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Kage came in and said we all gotta leave ignorant as ****.. (bassically showing off some Childish ****) cause the lady downstairs gave them a warning about noise.... mind you that there was already like 4 people in there... and he kicked all of us out... im sorry but thats half ev house he need to man up forreal Kage came in like his dad like he the only one paying rent..... we all was there chibo xzax, ebo, and everybody else. I stayed for like 15 more min.. then ev and kage got into a big as arguement..... and then kage said everybody got to leave (Rome and Drew ect). im not a kid he talking to us like we kids.. that **** pissed me off.. Seem like they was bout to fight.... but they need to talk that **** out forreal cause they friends and Kage need to calm the **** down cause im not wit all that showin off bull****...
Dude, you don't even know half of he story, so please shut the f*ck, seriously. I walked with Kage when he left the house. Tonight was the first time I've ever seen Kage mad. Not just upset, he was pissed. I'm no getting into details, but don't go jumping down someone's throat before you hear what they have to say, 'cause that really is some ignorant sh*t right there.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Dude, you don't even know half of he story, so please shut the f*ck, seriously. I walked with Kage when he left the house. Tonight was the first time I've ever seen Kage mad. Not just upset, he was pissed. I'm no getting into details, but don't go jumping down someone's throat before you hear what they have to say, 'cause that really is some ignorant sh*t right there.
come on tusm that is half his crib they got friends ova every single day and we all suppose to be cool that rent aint cheap like u no evan moved from his dad and didnt move to a new dad they gotta treat everyone with respect so dont come at mat its the truth

mib004

Smash Ace
TUSM u shut the f*ck up naw.... Kage came in a direspected ev... in front of everybody... how u come in and ask a ***** do got the rent in front of everybody............. AS A MAN (SOMETHING U DONT KNOW ABOUT) u discuss **** like that on your own time.... He could of said ev let me talk to your for a minute ur friends gotta leave cause the lady gave us a warning.... Not "EVAN ARE YOU SERIOUS WE ALREADY GOT TO WARNINGS YOUR FRIENDS NEED TO GO AT 10.. AND DO YOU GOT THIS MONTHS RENT ANGRY AS HELL LIKE HE RUN ****......" its like he tried to embarris him in front of his friends and thats not cool at all... So from what i heard he was ignorant... And TUSM u need to relax cause you was there u seen that ****... if u dont think that was disrespecful then i dont even know why i responded back to ya A$$

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Again, I'm not getting into details. Like I said, you don't know half the story. Making judgements before you talk to the person you're judging? THAT'S being ignorant.

Yes, I was there, but where were you when Kage left the house? My point exactly.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Again, I'm not getting into details. Like I said, you don't know half the story. Making judgements before you talk to the person you're judging? THAT'S being ignorant.

Yes, I was there, but where were you when Kage left the house? My point exactly.
aint evan ya friend

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wut the. Checkin in from my friend's apt 'cause I was madd curious to hear what happened, and I come back to this..... :urg:

Anyways. I dunno what happened, but TUSM, there's no need to start telling people to shut the **** up when Matt was just voicing his frustration over what happened tonight.

It sounds like Kage was being a little disrespectful..... I'm sure there's more to the story, but from how it's being explained, everyone has a right to feel a little angry over what happened. They all traveled to play, and no matter how angry Kage was with Evan, he probably could've handled the situation more maturely. Just my opinion from what I've heard, I could be wrong. *shrug*

Anyways, there's no need for you guys to be arguing with each other. TUSM, unless you plan on telling people the "full story," you can't blame them for feeling how they feel. I dunno. Seemed a little disrespectful for you to come at Matt that way off the bat, regardless of what happened. Kage is a big boy, he doesn't need you to defend him that hard.

Now.......... I'm out to go get drunk. :lick:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yall both have it wrong. This was months in the making

Everyone knows it take alot, ALOT!!! to get me mad. All the kendall jokes in the world, All the times yall make fun of my dad's voice. All the fat jokes. EVERYTHING. It takes alot to get me mad. What kage did was disrespectful and childish.

It's known that kage isn't particularly fond of us playing smash at the house. Why i don't know but after what he did i went into the bedroom and talked with him.

Kage can invite over whoever he wants to play sf4 and i dont say anything. Avery and the other dude was here til 3 in the morning the last time. I dont say anything. Wurv brings over a new cousin/brother/girl/ almost every **** day and uses our room. Again i dont say anything. Rome has been there since we moved in. Once again i dont say anything(like i said it takes alot to get me mad)

What kage did got me mad so i went in there and told him. He said "I dont want u to think im being a d!ck" And i told him thats exactly what he was doing. We then talked about the whole situation(Rome,Wurv,Playing smash,Rent, Everything) After i said what i said he got mad as hell and said everyone get the fu*k out. Me and kage was about to fight. Rome and kage was about to fight. Wurv was mad as hell. It was just crazy.

This is what it is. Yes me and kage has been friends before i met any of yall. However yall are my friends too. Im not going to just let kage come in and disrespect everyone(especially me) In front of people. If kage has a problem with yall then he has a problem with me. And if he has a problem with me then ill just leave. Its simple as that. I think thats what really got him mad cause he told everyone to get out as soon as i said im leaving on mon.

That being said me and kage will be fine. Kage is alot like me in ways. He's very emotional. Instead of me getting emo and holding everything in. When he gets that way he lashes out at everyone. Me and kage has been friends along time and we both know exaclty how each other act.

Bottom line is Kage isn't the only one that live here and wether he likes what i do or not he has no control over who i bring over. Kage left before everyone else left and i talked with everyone who was still there(malik,rome,wurv) They all said they know it wasn't my fault and that kage is the one with a problem. I just hope everything works out ok. I told kage i would rather move out while we are still friends then to stay and we start hating each other.

The thing is Kage brings his outside problems home. Yall aren't here when kage has a had day at work and he comes home mad as **** and tries to takes it out on us. Today was the 1st time is aid something about it and i guess he didn't expect that.

TUSM i dont know what kage told u but im 90% sure it's the exact opposite of what i just posted. So unless u want to post what he said shut up.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
yo kendall im mad u didnt take up for me and as for evan me and matt got ya back but like i told u in the room me and mat been friends all our life amd i wouldnt mess up **** for no one so u and kage need to let each otha no yall friends first and as for u evan u making the wrong move by moving out cuz that means he win still u can not just run from ya problems u gone move out everyrime yall have a dissagreement hell no and as for tusm u need to check ya self cuz u tripping and u a grown *** man both of them are our fiends dont choose sides be fair and shut up we dont no kage side but he was wrong for putting evan out there come on we older than that friends are rare especially good ones.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This was a pretty lousy exp for my first time at the ev' crib.

Not gonna lie, his roommates were pretty disrespectful. I heard what Kage was sayin and I feel for him (and it wasn't bad that we had to leave) but the way he went about it was pretty lame. And the other ppl but idk who they were. No Kaylo no booze not enough Waluigi.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The thing is me moving out has nothing to do with yall or smash in general. It's that there is too many people here. Kage and Mike dont have a problem with Wurv and Rome living here and if thats the case then i can't do anything about it. And like i said i don't want to mess up friendships over this.

However kage kicked out everyone. Rome and Wurv included. Im the only one here right now. When mike comes back on mon ill talk to him and kage and figure out what im going to do.

As for chibo lol yea sry u came all this way for that. It's normally fun here. I would invite yall again tomorrow but i need to talk to kage 1st and make sure we on the same page. Like i said if im going to contiune to live here then he has no say so over who i bring over. Just like i have no say so over who he brings over.

Ebo you can still spend the night tomorrow. I don't want people to think what happened today means we still not going to this tournament on sun lol.

Top Bottom