• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I hate my sisters. They can ruin my mood so easily, it's kinda embarassing actually. I knew it was too good to be true.

Anyways, Kendall, if you read this, I'll be leaving in 15 minutes or less, or your money back.

I don't know why I keep saying that. This is like, the seventh place I used this phrase.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anyways, Kendall, if you read this, I'll be leaving in 15 minutes or less, or your money back.
K.

Make sure you pee before you leave (not that you've ever used our bathroom, but whatevs). Our toilet's been acting funny all day. x.x Sometimes it flushes, sometimes you gotta do it like..... 5 times. Really annoying.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
if evryone could kindly turn on mtv you will see reason 2 why i hate jersy next to all the queers

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

The fight scenes are good, but the show itself is kind of..... not. Too many unnecessary flashbacks that take up half the episode, the fight scenes last ~3 episodes each for no reason, and the filler arcs make me want to stab my eyes out.
Wait did u just describe Naruto or DBZ cause i can't tell.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
onk jhfguhgkkhkbh
Wtf...when i see the name jigsaw i think of some big bad crazy psychotic mothaf***a that everyone fears. But this dude right here got f***ing pigs in his avatar. PIGS, NUGGUH. S*** i think you might be worse than TUSM .____.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Lol how ya'll gonna name your team swine flu then the dudes who played you at DSO actually get it...ya'll some bad luck =/

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hey kaylo, u sound like a D.I.Y. kind of lady(i hear u make plushies and stuff lol).
do you have any spare thread i can borrow?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet. And you picked the best one. =D

@Kurt: Yeah, I have extra thread. Why? :confused:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok we can play tomorrow or sat or both im off this whole weekend.

Kendall go out tomorrow cause everyone knows if u go out sat you not going to the tournament on sun.

Ebo and lunar can spend the night as long as i get a frosty float.(im so sincere.)

lol at steph i can already tell he going to be worst then TUSM.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh wow, I came to respond to Evan, then I saw Chibo's response. :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

Off-topic, but: After playing TUSM tonight, I went to the Pika boards to see if I was doing the DDD CG right......

AND THERE IS NO BUFFERED DTHROW CG ON DDD!!! I DID ALL THAT CONCENTRATING ON GRABS FOR NOTHING!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's only an fthrow one. Somebody ****ed up the first time they tested it. I'm so upset.

I know none of you care, but I needed to vent.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
humans u have all taken ur lives for a joke as well as ur smash skills so u all have to be tested by the jigsaw live or die its ur choice

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If Steph were Jigsaw, there wouldn't be six Saw movies.

And, I don't know what you mean by "worst than TUSM." All I do is post in Dedede purple and use odd avatars, which I JUST started doing anyway. Besides, he still doesn't have a post.

I'm down for playing today and/or tomorrow, preferably today. I'm working a later shift tomorrow, and I'm not sure who's gonna be there at that time.

Also, if you're playing before six, have someone call me, 'cause I won't be able to check the site until I get home.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey, yoshididdy, do you mind if I use the tri-wing before I give it to you?

I reaaaaally need to take the springs out of my controller. L jump isn't working out with the springs in.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
If Steph were Jigsaw, there wouldn't be six Saw movies.

And, I don't know what you mean by "worst than TUSM." All I do is post in Dedede purple and use odd avatars, which I JUST started doing anyway. Besides, he still doesn't have a post.

I'm down for playing today and/or tomorrow, preferably today. I'm working a later shift tomorrow, and I'm not sure who's gonna be there at that time.

Also, if you're playing before six, have someone call me, 'cause I won't be able to check the site until I get home.
lets play a game

Top Bottom