• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Im not stayin the whole night..... never will ... lol as soon as im out the tourny and everybody in my car out the tourny im out... lol....
Have you ever even seen a grand finals match? x.o

@Evan: Here. I gave you options.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol ok whos ever is in my car is five cool for gas oh an who s in my car so far i got
me
kenny
xzax
vex?
ev?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
can u please take me? if theres like a free spot and stuff. obviously box status has priority, but if u can fit me il be forever in ur debt

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
uh if you dont live to far from evryone else oh an you may hav to ride in the back back its real roomy back there youll be alright

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Yeah but I'm sayin it means something much different outside of Brawl, lol.
and u think idk wat it means lol. alot stuff sounds real suspect that people be sayn thats related to brawl.
lik when we say where are we smashing at. that sounds kinda mhm. a bunch of guys sayn lets smash at my house 2night. we need a new word. for now on when are we gonna brawl or play.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
if he puts up and i got a suv so you could fit you both in the back but thats up to you

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
alot stuff sounds real suspect that people be sayn thats related to brawl.
That....

That was my whole point from the beginning.

x.x

Btw Kenny, my hopefully-soon-to-be new apt has an extra room..... I might turn it into a smoke room and get back into, uh, supplemental herbs. Mr. I-Don't-Drink.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
and u think idk wat it means lol. alot stuff sounds real suspect that people be sayn thats related to brawl.
lik when we say where are we smashing at. that sounds kinda mhm. a bunch of guys sayn lets smash at my house 2night. we need a new word. for now on when are we gonna brawl or play.
how bout we just say we playing the game at someones house duh

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
That....

That was my whole point from the beginning.

x.x

Btw Kenny, my hopefully-soon-to-be new apt has an extra room..... I might turn it into a smoke room and get back into, uh, supplemental herbs. Mr. I-Don't-Drink.
kaylo whats good with some drinks tomorrow i will go have and arew we playing tonite

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
kaylo whats good with some drinks tomorrow i will go have and arew we playing tonite
Tomorrow? If we play tomorrow, I can pick up a bottle. I dunno if we're playing tomorrow or Saturday, tho, and whichever night I don't play, I'm goin downtown.

Btw, double posting is kind of against the rules, so use the edit button to edit your posts if you need to add something.

I don't really care (nobody really does in the social rooms), but since I'm a mod, I should probably say something, I guess, lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm really upset that I'm not going to this tournament. It's not even the fact that I can't get off work, I'm actually choosing not to call out and work that Sunday. And it's not about the money, 'cause even with the extra dollar an hour, it's still crap. But, it would be more than what I'd have after losing in tourney, so..........

And, please tell me we're playing tomorrow. The hell with that one hour before nonsense, everyone knows we're gonna play tomorrow. I can't recall the last time I played offline. I'm starting to feel rusty (Yes, even Dedede mains can get rusty).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you come over tonight for Death Note, bring your controller. Uh. Not that I can really give anything but lame Pika practice, lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's better than lolwifi practice. I gotta halfway clean the kitchen first. My mom's been bugging me to clean it since Saturday, and if I go out tonight, she'll give me hell tomorrow. Like she did the past four days.

Maybe I can keep her quiet with a twenty.......bribe FT......W/L, I can't decide.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
boooooooooo Death Note.
Wtf. Death Note (at least the first season) is one of the best anime shows out there. GTFO.

It's better than lolwifi practice. I gotta halfway clean the kitchen first. My mom's been bugging me to clean it since Saturday, and if I go out tonight, she'll give me hell tomorrow. Like she did the past four days.

Maybe I can keep her quiet with a twenty.......bribe FT......W/L, I can't decide.
Whatever works. As long as you're out by 11 (dad's rule :urg:), I dun care when you get here, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL I might've listened if you'd said.... uhhh, pretty much anything other than Naruto.

The fight scenes are good, but the show itself is kind of..... not. Too many unnecessary flashbacks that take up half the episode, the fight scenes last ~3 episodes each for no reason, and the filler arcs make me want to stab my eyes out.

The manga is sooooo much better.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
look i said it before and i'll say it again all anime is terrible except for cowboy bebop which is probaly just the best show ever

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
you and ur cowboy bebop. i will tell u a funny anime. Gintama.

o and number 1 anime of all time = DBZ. no matter wat u say no anmie can top this.

Top Bottom