• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
KayLo move to Rockledge :D
I liked Rockledge when I lived there at my aunt's, but it's so ****ing far from everything.

Where is it?
Right near Chew & Washington Ln. On Musgrave, though, so it's back a little bit. The block's not bad, and the apartment is brand new. It's so nice.

Oh, but it's still a "monkey neighborhood," though, so you might not like it. :(

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
chill hes not the one who said it. i take the blame for my moms ignorant, apathetic, empty words to get back at me for cutting school.

that reminds me of two friends i had that played smash that recently moved to GA. Tyreique and rameque. 9 months appart with different dads, their mom had them at 14. they were some of the ****ing best friends i ever had. it was never a dull moment with them. even when they called me a cheap jew for 0-death CGing them with marth. id never trade those days.

RIP: RECKLESS

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He agreed with it, which is just as bad.

Anyways, it's raining. And we all know how I feel about the rain.... is anybody else even going? Because I can always make other plans if it's just gonna be TUSM and I. x.x

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
lol that 67 bus to northeast and comcast. dropped you right off in front of washington.

o and yd. ur still the only one here without box status. smh

i got box status the first tourney for chibo.

kaylo should host early smashfests so i can come :p

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i got box status the first tourney for chibo.
Who the hell is in charge of giving box status? Don't we have meetings on this stuff? If it's Evan, and only Evan, we need to reconsider this. His judgement is as blind as his eye for camping in Brawl.

I know that was a bad analogy. Sue me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeaaaah, I just went to McDonald's for my mom, and it's gross out. I'm stayin home.

Plus I don't think anybody else was going anyway.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is what you call gross? What do you call a torrential downpour? For that matter, what do you call a snowstorm?

Anyways, I guess it's more Rock Band for me. *grabs guitar

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
anyone wanna help me out and gimme their email addresss for a lockerz invite? the site is legit, my friend showed me his 8 gb itouch he got from it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Who the hell is in charge of giving box status? Don't we have meetings on this stuff? If it's Evan, and only Evan, we need to reconsider this. His judgement is as blind as his eye for camping in Brawl.

I know that was a bad analogy. Sue me.
Umm we need meetings??? Any original member can give out box status as long as it's reasonable.(A.k.a DONT GIVE IT TO CHOBO) And your talking like there's been problems before. Only thing i remembered you having a problem about was xzax.

And yea it sucks outside now. Even if i didn't have to work tonight i wouldn't come.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You don't have to do anything, I was just.... I dunno. Commenting on it?

I'll probably get it this weekend or something.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What the ****.

EDIT: Oookay, I went to the site, and I've definitely never been there before. What the heeeeell.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You know, I think I misjudged my sisters. I watching one of them attempting to teach her dog how to lay down. She's doing it with a bag of treats in one hand, and a rolled up newspaper in the other. Her voice gets louder and louder every time she says lay, and is trying incredibly hard not to smack him. This is too funny.

Also, I watched TV for the first time in a good long while, and it made me wonder: Why am I paying for this s**t again?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i think we all can agree that i should be in charge of giving out box status. because who ever else was in charge of it was being to careless. with great power comes great responsibility.

o and kaylo at ur new apartnemt. im not going to that "monkey neighborhood".

o and yes i did go onto my fb to jus right that.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You know, I think I misjudged my sisters. I watching one of them attempting to teach her dog how to lay down. She's doing it with a bag of treats in one hand, and a rolled up newspaper in the other. Her voice gets louder and louder every time she says lay, and is trying incredibly hard not to smack him. This is too funny.

Also, I watched TV for the first time in a good long while, and it made me wonder: Why am I paying for this s**t again?
You know, I think I misjudged you.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, now we don't have a place to practice. The whole reason I suggested today is because we had use of TUSM's house since he was off work.

But I'm pretty used to nobody listening when I try to plan stuff. Even though the rest of you suck at it. ;;

EDIT: Ninja'd. God****it, TUSM.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
.....Wait, you have $1 funnel cakes by your house?

Where?????

I ****in love funnel cake.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So that's what it feels like to have a grudge held against you?
I'm a girl. It's what I do, get used to it.

Seriously, though, unapologetic ignorance gets to me. I can't help it. x.x

I'll stop.

Eventually.

I'm just gonna give you a ton of **** for it until then.

Top Bottom