• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I have the power to veto any and all avatar suggestions, so deal with it. Actually, this was only a placeholder until I found a certain pic I was looking for, but since everyone hates it, I'll hold onto it for a while.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
so are we gonna practice tomorrow. i want more dubs practice.
ya can i come if theres practice?

(Tourney and money matches take priority over friendlies, obviously.... dunno if you know that from Melee stuff.)
yeah i knew that already. and its common sense anyway. so w.e.

ktar said i can bring a melee setup =) woohoo!
but still, where is the departure point

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yo random guy i if you come to practice bring melee i havent played that shiz in a long time

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, what a ****.

And @TUSM: #slap for using that *facepalm* pic. There're so many good ones out there, and you chose that one?

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
uhh i'm not from the area so i hav no idea about the street name or anything like that where in philly do you live

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, Evan hasn't moved out yet (I don't think), so maybe there? Or Matt's basement again?

I dunno, I just know I don't have a place to offer. :urg:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I didn't move out yet but i have to work from 8pm-2am all this week. So if we play tomorrow we can only play til 7.30.

Also AK and MiB should team and me and terrance should team. We need to try out new teams.

And TUSM you changed a wack avatar to another wack avatar.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
And TUSM you changed a wack avatar to another wack avatar.
This coming from the person who has had the same avatar since the beginning of f*cking time. We get it, you like Peach. Moving on.....

If you guys want, we can't forget about playing today, since we'd only have until 8. I work until six, so that won't be any fun. I'm off tomorrow, so we can arrange something then. Lemme know what you wanna do.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You'll quickly learn that we do things very last minute.

@Evan: I didn't know you still worked the 8-2 job. Guess we won't be playing tonight, then, unless everyone can make it over early.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM, can we play at your house tomorrow evening/night? Since you have Wednesdays off.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This coming from the person who has had the same avatar since the beginning of f*cking time. We get it, you like Peach. Moving on.....

If you guys want, we can't forget about playing today, since we'd only have until 8. I work until six, so that won't be any fun. I'm off tomorrow, so we can arrange something then. Lemme know what you wanna do.
Yea cause i didn't know there was a time limit on avatars. Thanks for the tip though!

Like i said we can play all this week until 7.30. Fri and Sat im off so we can play whenever. But if yall can play at TUSM's that probably would be better since yall can stay longer. I wont come though since it's far as hell form my bus stop.

u need to get off night shift. thats the worst time to work
It really is

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM, can we play at your house tomorrow evening/night? Since you have Wednesdays off.
No, I have THIS Wednesday off. I don't have a set schedule, so my days off are whenever. But, yeah, we can play here tomorrow. I'm sure my parents won't be douchebags or nothing like that. If they do, I'm cutting them off.

Yea cause i didn't know there was a time limit on avatars. Thanks for the tip though!
Granted, there's nothing in writing about it, but I mean, come on.......a year? Seriously?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
No, I have THIS Wednesday off. I don't have a set schedule, so my days off are whenever. But, yeah, we can play here tomorrow. I'm sure my parents won't be douchebags or nothing like that. If they do, I'm cutting them off.

Granted, there's nothing in writing about it, but I mean, come on.......a year? Seriously?
Cutting them off from what? Dont they pay rent??

edit. KENDALL DAMMIT!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yes, they pay rent, which they (only my mom really) then take from me.Like, it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't always say "Oh, I'll pay you back." In that case, I'm expecting to see something back. ANYTHING back. As of now, though, I just say take it, 'cause I know I won't see it again.

Back on topic, six-ish is fine. I'll see you at 8:30.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like, it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't always say "Oh, I'll pay you back." In that case, I'm expecting to see something back. ANYTHING back. As of now, though, I just say take it, 'cause I know I won't see it again.
Join the club. I sold my laptop today, and as soon as my mom found out, she "borrowed" the money from me. Definitely not expecting to see it paid back.

Them's the breaks when you live at home.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Time? What do you mean?

I only got $50 for it. It didn't work anymore, and some of the parts were burnt out because of the fan, so that's pretty much what I expected to get.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I meant how long before she borrows more. I noticed that if I give one big chunk of money, I get a bit more time then if I were to give it in small parts. I'm developing a formula on this as well........<_< no I'm not, but I should.

Top Bottom