• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Thats not even funny because its completely inaccurate and its just bad jokes like your a full grown man busting on a 14 year old and even doing so you do an awful job.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Sorry for Double Post but I am selling my Wii with 64 games such as Super Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Mario Kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Sonic 3, the original Super Mario Bros, Smash 64, and Brawl + Wiimote/Nunchuck and wires for $200

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm mad cause I got no comebacks so I'ma get all supah-srs and supah-emo

Sorry for Double Post but I am selling my Wii with 64 games such as Super Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Mario Kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Sonic 3, the original Super Mario Bros, Smash 64, and Brawl + Wiimote/Nunchuck and wires for $200

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
First time the GIF was used it was funny, but you're a pretty bad troll IMO, lol. That GIF got old fast and used in a place it really doesn't work in.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Your comebacks are worse then how this man reacts when hes upset

Unless you work on busting on people and getting better and beating me in Brawl+, this small child WILL haunt you.

Oh yeah sorry this ***** wanted to ask me for your number.......

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
o.O

Aaaanyways.

what day do you guys wanna practice
Let's practice on Tuesday. I'm free pretty much anyday after ~4, but Monday's gonna be hectic, so I'll probably just wanna sit in my pajamas and play video games and watch TV when I get home.

EDIT: ........Ebo, I just noticed you stole my exclamation point........ >=(

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i'll take what ever punchuation marks i dam well please woman and tuesday sounds good =)

mib004

Smash Ace
Always switching stuff up. Makes no sense. Kendall add that to the list!
lolololololololololol chill ... cant add that to the list.... but yea me and terrence 100% percent playing at at 5. today thats cool ev... cause we need team practice and 1v1 practice. and im not leavin early either lol cause i have nothin to do

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Depending on when the Comcast guy leaves and what time my mom gets back (she wants me to go with her to take leftovers to family.....), I might be able to show up around 6.

I'll call or whatever and let someone know. (Evan, do you still not have a phone?)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oookay, guess I won't be leaving, then.

On a happier note, it took 3+ hours, but Comcast finally fixed our internet.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
****. Nah, I don't wanna mess up the perfect 2v2 setup y'all got goin on with 4 people.

A.k.a. I already got into my pajamas, and now I'm too lazy to change back. I'll play later this week, though.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
see, i dont play brawl but i wanna start. can i play someone here sometime? get good, u know lol. im not trying to impress u guys to be in ur crew, but im intrested in starting brawl. im 15 and live in NE philly.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I used to. I've been trying to get back into playing it again, but for some reason, it won't play in my Wii. I've been meaning to get a Cube so I can play it, but I'm lazy AND a procrastinator.

Top Bottom