• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Man im tryna get into a good college alright. And not bein able to go past 12 isnt as bad as it seems, esp when you want to do it to play smash <_<

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Man im tryna get into a good college alright. <
Thats what i like to see!!!

When i start college back up in jan i doubt ill have any time for smash. 2 jobs and schools is crazy.

Anyway i played TUSM today. I lost but im seeing my mistakes. Im spacing alot better now. He barely got any grabs off. Im also doing alot better in teams. Lol give me another week or two. Im bout to be top 3 in this crew.(Peach boards are really helpful. Who knew??)

O and ggs AK. Ill try to get the 2 matches recorded. I had no idea how **** dk's bair was. Ill mm u again next time u come over.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Thats what i like to see!!!

When i start college back up in jan i doubt ill have any time for smash. 2 jobs and schools is crazy.

Anyway i played TUSM today. I lost but im seeing my mistakes. Im spacing alot better now. He barely got any grabs off. Im also doing alot better in teams. Lol give me another week or two. Im bout to be top 3 in this crew.(Peach boards are really helpful. Who knew??)

O and ggs AK. Ill try to get the 2 matches recorded. I had no idea how **** dk's bair was. Ill mm u again next time u come over.
Well with the whole top 3 it might be easier because I don't know how much longer I can go on with smash and my family life....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I didn't feel like looking for my old post so I'll just post it again.

Evan, Pound 4 Singles, venue fee included, is $35, add in doubles and it's $45. Not too bad, right? Also, if we're really going, we have approximately 38 days to register.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
TUSM brings up pound again which is smart,

Is there a car taking PA players, or multiple cars rather?

Just curious because this is somewhat important! ^_^

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Black Friday at Walmart.......I am so glad they only do that once a year. They beat the shiz outta me, I was so tempted to just leave early.

*thinks about the upcoming Christmas season.

........F*CK!!!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I go with you guys, I want to callz a seat if possible, next to kaylo <3
<3

When is Keitaro's?

And I can't play at all this weekend. Too much **** to do. :urg: I'm pretty free after Sunday, though, as long as it's not before 4ish.

I've been practicing my camp game. >< And uair > footstool. I wanna practice it in real matches now.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet. Maybe I'll go if I get enough practice this week.

And when I say practice, I'm lookin at you, Mr. Marth Main.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny gonna feel this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YRH0gueDE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16YRH0gueDE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Sunday, hunh?......I'll pass, I think have work, and I don't wanna call off 'cause we get an extra dollar an hour, and that makes me feel special.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im down anytime i would play 2night but every1 say they not playin

and kendall that wont work on me because instead of diddy im pickin up meta

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's not that hard. x.o I just never tried it before.

The hard part is keeping it going til the KO since you have to read DI and stuff.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Please. I'm a working 22-year-old. $5 is nothing, especially since I won't be losing any money. :)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
you wont land it.
It's not that hard. x.o I just never tried it before.

The hard part is keeping it going til the KO since you have to read DI and stuff.
Like she said, its not hard at all, and it's not hard at all for pika to land an upair.

Also if you guys play sometime next week I'll try to come, if I can find a ridez, I want to practice my pit.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You do realize I mean twice as in two uair > footstools, right?

Not two until death. Two footstools in a row really isn't that hard..... but since y'all have no faith..... *shrug*

EDIT: <3 Vex

Top Bottom