• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

mib004

Smash Ace
lol ur funny. ive proven over and over again that im better than you. it was agrumental before when i first joined the clan but now everyone knows and everyone can see that im better. stop lying to yourself. only acceptance will make you better. get on my toon link level ok:laugh:
u only beat me once in tourny... and all three matches came down to the final hit except on binstar... u nice but i think im better than u... as a person.. not rankings u proboly higher than me but when it comes to me and u im better we beat each other equal amount of times..

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
its not about if we beat each other equal times ive beaten people better than u that u cannot beat. at DSO u played grape ***** dk. he ***** ur toon link and knock u out tourny. i get on after u and massacre him with toon. and u never beaten me lol. we played maybe twice and u holding on to matches that happened like 3 months ago. o wow. u beat my toon when i first started playing and ur luigi beat me lol. i was **** sandbagging. u seen how i ***** u in our tourny match. im not even worryin bout those matches. when i sat down and played you ihad no doubt in my mind that i wasnt gonna win.

lol to tell you the truth. u not even all that good. u seem good because you team with squall lol. thats like me teamin wit adhd and ****. yea its gonna make me look way better.

everytime we bout to play u always john about how u dont wanna play ur crew mates. gtfo u play every1 but me. u jus scared to let everyone see that i can beat you. if you really think you better than me lets mm.

lol get at my wall-o-text

mib004

Smash Ace
its not about if we beat each other equal times ive beaten people better than u that u cannot beat. at DSO u played grape ***** dk. he ***** ur toon link and knock u out tourny. i get on after u and massacre him with toon. and u never beaten me lol. we played maybe twice and u holding on to matches that happened like 3 months ago. o wow. u beat my toon when i first started playing and ur luigi beat me lol. i was **** sandbagging. u seen how i ***** u in our tourny match. im not even worryin bout those matches. when i sat down and played you ihad no doubt in my mind that i wasnt gonna win.

lol to tell you the truth. u not even all that good. u seem good because you team with squall lol. thats like me teamin wit adhd and ****. yea its gonna make me look way better.

everytime we bout to play u always john about how u dont wanna play ur crew mates. gtfo u play every1 but me. u jus scared to let everyone see that i can beat you. if you really think you better than me lets mm.

lol get at my wall-o-text
ok... kenny relax i was just playin. but i said as a person between me and u im better than... not who i cant beat and u can beat... i know how u play i think im better than u. u nice as **** not taking anything from u..proboly the 2nd best toon link after jash... but i still think i can beat u personally... and that being said im BETTER THAN YOU................ and im never scared to play u what are you talking bout its just when we play 1v1 we never play because terrence and TUSM never lose.. and if one of them do then its towards the end of the day... i will play you anytime, anyday, of the week and gurantee victory i promise.... MM why would i do that with one of my crewmates we play each other too much!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
ok im gonna have the house to myself all weekend. friday night, all saturday, and sunday till lik 6. o **** yes im gonna wild out.
This has Nickelodeon written all over it.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Matt.

Matt, in response to your MM statement, keep in mind that you just did a $5 Round Robin Tournament with 5 of your crewmates + Arion.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ok... kenny relax i was just playin. but i said as a person between me and u im better than... not who i cant beat and u can beat... i know how u play i think im better than u. u nice as **** not taking anything from u..proboly the 2nd best toon link after jash... but i still think i can beat u personally... and that being said im BETTER THAN YOU................ and im never scared to play u what are you talking bout its just when we play 1v1 we never play because terrence and TUSM never lose.. and if one of them do then its towards the end of the day... i will play you anytime, anyday, of the week and gurantee victory i promise.... MM why would i do that with one of my crewmates we play each other too much!
lol idk it wasnt completely serious. some things were. but no ur not better than me. next time can we do a real round robin with everyone from our crew there and not jus half crew members and ****.

and why u say nickelodeon tusm. ima be 18 in 2 weeks. i can be civilized

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Still, the thought of you having the house to yourself, and they way you made it sound, I pictured you throwing some stupid big party, then your parents come home early or something, like in every teen show that has ever aired on any station.

Also, getting everyone from our crew is gonna prove to be INSANELY difficult.

<_<'s at KayLo and Yoshididdy.....

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol we have still yet to train wit yoshiddidy
and i wouldnt throw a huge party. prolli jus a little get together

and also i know i do this alot but im picking up meta
and yes the B button will be spammed

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, going from TL to MK should be a piece of cake. You can even still do D-Smash bullsh*t, except you're not limited to doing it at low damage facing away from the edge of the stage.

Kendall, do you prefer I >_> you, because I don't roll that way.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Psh, i've never really chilled outside of 15 minutes from my house past midnight before that wasn't at a relative's house, so im kinda hesitant to play wit you guys since i got in trouble at the last DSO. Yall play really late, which isnt really necessary. Besides i like sleepin

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Psh, i've never really chilled outside of 15 minutes from my house (john) past midnight (john) before that wasn't at a relative's house (john), so im kinda hesitant johning to play wit you guys since i got in trouble johned at the last DSO. Yall play really late (john), which isnt really necessary johnworthy. Besides i like sleepin johnin
Isn't the internet fun?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wait, you're how old, and you haven't been up past midnight farther than 15 minutes from your house?

Wtf.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Where the hell do u live??

I know im going out sat night but i dont know where. Me and my friends from my mom's way play a annual football game every Thanksgiving break at finley park. Everyone came back from college already. And we always go out that night whether it be a club/party etc. If your party is going to pop let me know. Otherwise its off to samba!

On a peach related note pillar nairs are too good. Im barely using fair now. I got alot to show off!

edit. wtf why i just find out my friend is messing with my ex. They both dont know i know. Sighs....... Im really bout to say **** the world and everyone in it.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
6 ish sounds good i gotta make it home by9 tho bowling it getting serious
Dude we bowl every sun and wed cause its a dollar(well obivously not today lol)
My brother and i are legit.

Need directions to ev's house, I got my controller with me and 4 bucks in my pocket what's good
get to olney terminal and then catch the c or 22 and get off at washington lane then walk up towards lucrita mott way my address is 7756b it would be easier for you to call me but my phone is off

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea we need to practice teams also... it dont matter what time we play im down... when you go to evan house pick me up
omg get a post if u become another dr.flizz im slapping u

@ Evan: wat time can we all come threw today?
whenever im here all day u should do me a favor go to penndot and pick me up a permit book im going to get my uncle to sign it. License by christmas u heard it now.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
oh ev i dont go to bowl there are these really shady lanes around my house that are byob i just get real hammered but i could try to bowl with you guys it seems fun

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo's idea of bowling >>> Evan's idea of bowling. And I don't even drink.

Kendall's post count >>>>>> Everyone's post count in this crew, combined. And her posts don't reflect what she does in areas where posts aren't counted.

Terrance (Is it ance, or ence?), all I can say is....about fecking time.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
idk bout playin 2day. i got alota stuff i gotta take care of.
pre thanksgiving johns

but we gotta practice sometime next week for keitaro's tourny. smashfest at my house saturday

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Who's going to Keitaro's tourney? I know Matt didn't say anything about it. I'm gonna be focusing most of my tournament money on Pound.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm leaving........ uh. Soon. @.@

Ish. Maybe.

My sister's getting here soon, so I dunno anymore (thought she was getting here tomorrow morning).

But I want that Marth practice. (hmm)

Top Bottom