• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not gonna be able to make it tonight.... I just made other plans. But have fun if y'all do play, and let TUSM know. He'll probably be up for a few hours of practice.

Dunno what to tell you about Matt, lol. He randomly disappears, but he might show, who knows.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno his apt number (it starts with two of the same # and ends in 56, but that's all I remember.....), but:

- Go to Washington Ln/Cheltenham Ave
- Go down Washington Ln (Lynnewood Gardens will be on your righthand side)
- When you get past the last entrance to the mall complex on your left (past Home Depot and all that), stop at the corner with the stoplight
- His apt is facing away from Cheltenham Ave, and its entrance is the farthest from the street within that little square. His door's on the right.... the one leading to the second floor ("B").

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
7756 Lucretia Mott Way.......why did I even bother?

I need some Rock Band tonight. You keep promising it, but my fret fingers stay cold.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Uhhh, please don't. No one's playing down here....... I think there's some sort of party about to take place, but don't quote me on that.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
so gay evry time i dont go nothing good happens around here evrytime i do go theres some sick *** party its so stupid and im like 95 % sure i wanna go to pound but just for singles

mib004

Smash Ace
Matt almost never answers his phone, lol.

This is goin on his list!!!
lol aww cmon ms. kendall u cant put this on my list..:urg: i had to work then went to the bar with my *****s.. i got you down for like 8.... "no wii cords" lol I cant remember the rest...

Dunno what to tell you about Matt, lol. He randomly disappears, but he might show, who knows.
lol Ms. Kendall thats three a$$ whippin's i owe you... Im hunting for that A$$...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Round Robin Results
1: Squall ($18.00) beat everyone :snake:
2: Xzax ($12.00) lost to squall 1-2 :wolf::falco:
3: King Toon ($0.00) lost to xzax 1-2 and squall 0-2 :toonlink::diddy:
4: Phillyrider807 lost to xzax 0-2 squall 1-2 and kingtoon 0-2 :peach:
5: Steph lost to everyone but arion :rob::kirby2:
6: Arion lost to everyone :snake:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who's Arion?

Ugh, my mom just asked me if I'm pregnant. -_- Because we argued and she thought that might be the reason why I was being "moody" with her.

Wtf.

mib004

Smash Ace
Round Robin Results
1: Squall ($18.00) beat everyone :snake:
2: Xzax ($12.00) lost to squall 1-2 :wolf::falco:
3: King Toon ($0.00) lost to xzax 1-2 and squall 0-2 :toonlink::diddy:
4: Phillyrider807 lost to xzax 0-2 squall 1-2 and kingtoon 0-2 :peach:
5: Steph lost to everyone but arion :rob::kirby2:
6: Arion lost to everyone :snake:
terrence bust yall *** lol lets go lil nucca....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sorry Vex. ;-;!!!

Anyways, I'mma be gone for about a week.... Thanksgiving stuff, lots of family gatherings and whatnot, so I won't have time for Smash til after next weekend.

I'm gonna start looking harder for an apartment. If I find one, it'll pretty much always be available for Smash whenever I'm not working/partying, and I'll be up for hosting smaller tournaments when Chibo/whoever can't host anything. Just cross your fingers that I find something.

I also wanna have a little $1 Get Smashed Bros. tournament for the 21+ crowd. I did it once with some friends, and it was ****ing hilarious.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I also wanna have a little $1 Get Smashed Bros. tournament for the 21+ crowd. I did it once with some friends, and it was ****ing hilarious.
pleeeease find and wait for a time that I can make it as well lol
the more 21+ers the better :)

oh yea, and even though he's not, we should kind of let .com in. i mean, who doesnt think hes at least 21 when you meet him for the first time lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, I wouldn't care who drinks, really. I just don't wanna hear any **** for letting someone's underage cousin get drunk. *coughcough*

Top Bottom