• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex, I need more coaching. ;;

Btw, my bad for not goin to the chat last night, but I got your VM extra late. x.x

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
x.o

Chibo, I blame you for the fact that I've completely forgotten how to play the MK MU.

Even after 8+ shots, I should've been able to do better than that. -_-
Whose youse to tell me what and what not matchups you should or shouldn't know

mib004

Smash Ace
So far, I'm undefeated in the liquor challenge....

:)
whoa.......... Ms. Kendalll like i said i had 7 shots u had the same u gave terrence and steph a shot.. so thats minus 2... u had six total.. lolol so i win.. im still undefeated.. u got ya first Lost Sweety sorry :laugh:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
whoa.......... Ms. Kendalll like i said i had 7 shots u had the same u gave terrence and steph a shot.. so thats minus 2... u had six total.. lolol so i win.. im still undefeated.. u got ya first Lost Sweety sorry :laugh:
I gave them shots out the bottle, but they weren't my shots, so I don't want none of your minus two business. :mad: Plus I had an extra shot in the kitchen WITH Mike & Evan as witnesses and an extra half a shot on the floor before we even started with Xzax as a witness.

I mean, it's okay to feel bad that you lost to a girl and all...... but you don't gotta twist the facts..... :(

@Chibo: Hush, this is grown folks' business. x.o

Jkjk <3

mib004

Smash Ace
I gave them shots out the bottle, but they weren't my shots, so I don't want none of your minus two business. :mad: Plus I had an extra shot in the kitchen WITH Mike & Evan as witnesses and an extra half a shot on the floor before we even started with Xzax as a witness.

I mean, it's okay to feel bad that you lost to a girl and all...... but you don't gotta twist the facts..... :(

@Chibo: Hush, this is grown folks' business. x.o

Jkjk <3
lololol i 1... i didnt see these extra shots... 2. evan is always on your side no matter what so i dont beleive that... 3.. i didnt have a chance to equal up to your shots cause there was no more Drink.. and you know it... you and me both know we was far from done if there was another bottle it whould have been a over.. lol but i thought u would be done after one shot.. you got a solid body for a female..

@ Chibo... yea grown folks ova here chobo... you would of been done by a glass of sprite cmon... lol

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i hate you guys so much i wanna go but i dont wanna go at the same time how about we move it to tomarrow after noon or something lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, I probably can't play tonight, and starting tomorrow I won't be around for a week or so. =\

Thanksgiving shenanigans. My family turns everything into a huge production. :dizzy:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
<333 Vex

Well are we playing tonight? MIB suppose to be picking me up at 5-5:30 but he ain't answer my calls so whats going down?
x.x I dunno, if he picks you up, just tell Evan to post so I can come over. I think TUSM gets off around 6, and he'll probably come over if people're playing.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
* Final Destination
* Battlefield
* Smashville

Stages for Counterpick:

* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Battleship Halberd
* Castle Siege
* Rainbow Cruise
* Brinstar
* Pokemon Stadium 1
* Lylat
* Yoshi's Island(Brawl)

3 Stock
8 Minutes
100 Ledge Grab Rule
DDD Standing Infinite Banned
MK DIC Banned
Best 2 of 3
You may ban 1 stage, and neutral will be decide by stage striking

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Well MIB should be coming(he said he would yesterday) and if he does Terrence and probably Steph. Then Me, Evan, , TUSM, Bnzaaa(Maybe), You, Ebo(Maybe)

Top Bottom