• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Soooo, TUSM, are you saying we can come over tomorrow? x.o I don't wanna show up if you're not officially inviting people.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm not saying yes. I have to at least run the idea by them, but they're sleep, SO I won't be able to say for sure until tomorrow.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
x.x

I need to hurry up and find an apt..... I seriously wouldn't mind people being over anytime I'm not working/sleeping over if need be, and I'm up til **** near 5am every morning anyway. :urg:

And I keep a healthy stock of liquor.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I guess we're not playing today? ;-;

Gimme two weeks, I'mma find an apartment. I don't care if Brawl is supposedly dying, I still wanna play, god****it.

*waves hands*
You're not looking for a place til January, amirite? I kinda would like one ASAP. Plus I want to live in the Mt. Airy area, and I'm assuming you want to be closer to center city so you can get to Drexel.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no im looking for one asap. im looking for one negative asap. im looking for one i coulda moved into 2 months ago lol

though yea, university city > all

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Chibo: University city is too far for me. :( Sorryyyy~

@Matt: The problem is we don't have anywhere to play. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sweet. I'll be there around 8-9 if that's not too late, but I'mma call first to make sure..... we all know Matt likes to disappear at the last minute.

I'll let TUSM know when he gets off work. And Kenny and Ebo'll probably read here.

mib004

Smash Ace
Sweet. I'll be there around 8-9 if that's not too late, but I'mma call first to make sure..... we all know Matt likes to disappear at the last minute.

I'll let TUSM know when he gets off work. And Kenny and Ebo'll probably read here.
lolol thats fine... and me and terrence gonna be there so 8 and 9 is fine.. and nothin is gonna come up miss lady.... lol

mib004

Smash Ace
i just talked to evan on the phone i told him we all was tyring to play today he said he is gonna let me know but most likely yea at his house.... if he change his mind we can still use my basement

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I thought I told everyone I'm off today. Waking up at 12 on a weekday has ever felt better. Kinda forgot what that felt like honestly.

My phone is working now so call me or something when things start to go down.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll be there around 6 then (which is the time Matt's actually gonna get there).

Kenny, Ebo, where you at???

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea so umm i haven't been here lately.

Anyway yea we can play today. Im supposed to be at work at 8. Dont know if im going. Depends on how i feel. I just nailed this verizon interview today so im happy lol. Let the peach *** whooping commence(yea right. I haven't played since the biweekly. I lost my wiimote lol.)

O and yea kendall if u can bring your wii thats cool. Also bring your psp if u still want the kh theme.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lolol kendall imma whip ya A$$..
Matt, you're a cuddly teddy bear with big muscles..... you ain't whoopin nobody.

@Evan: K, I'll bring my Wii. My cousin borrowed my PSP, so I won't have it for a few weeks.... oh well.

EDIT: Yeees, pick up Xzax plz. I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not giving you $1, but I'll bring cheesecake for you and TUSM (and whoever else wants some).

mib004

Smash Ace
Matt, you're a cuddly teddy bear with big muscles..... you ain't whoopin nobody.

@Evan: K, I'll bring my Wii. My cousin borrowed my PSP, so I won't have it for a few weeks.... oh well.

EDIT: Yeees, pick up Xzax plz. I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.
awww u saying i gotta big frame but im sweet.... lolol u wanna test me... Miss Lady

Top Bottom