• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Truth, it's already been established that I'm a nerd. Anyone posting on these boards is labelled as a nerd.

Xzax, I have yet to see where you're going with your statement.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We like it enough to play it competitively and learn combos and use terms like "DI" and "frames" and "chaingrab".

We're nerds.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I am a closet nerd kind of, but I have a big social life, a lot of friends and girls so I wouldn't say I am a complete nerd but the nerdiness is definitely there lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Xzax, don't bring something up if you're just gonna **** out and not say anything. What was the point of saying anything in the first place?

Kingtoon, you're a nerd. There are people who like to play Brawl a lot, but don't have Smashboards accounts. Now, the question is, why DO you have a Smashboards account? Better yet, why'd you have one, then make a second one for seemingly no reason?

Hmmm, I'm kinda intrigued now. I honestly wanna know why people come here.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
the only reason i have a smashboards account is because gay wifi forced me to come online and get people friends codes to brawl them. if it werent for wifi i wouldnt even be here or went to any tournies. i got my smashboards account becasue i needed one to use the friend finder then i learned of tournies and ****. i never knew smash brother tournies existed until this year. then gay nwa and xats and **** idk i got lost in all the mess.

and the only reason i got 2 is because i changed my name. i dont go by kingkirby91

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I was making a joke yo, chill the **** out. I was just saying you having a possibly to spend $100 on a toy is funny and its mad funny you joke around and call me 12. Its all fun, we are joking around.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
im with xzax you can be nerdy just dont let anybody kno what you do on those saturdays where you never pick up your phone

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im with xzax you can be nerdy just dont let anybody kno what you do on those saturdays where you never pick up your phone
lol i hate u. ur a nerd to then. if im a nerd.

but theres a didfference. u can be a nerd sometimes. jus dnt make it ur #1 occupation.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
First off, I am "chilled out." Second off, I've spend thousands of dollars on various video game "stuff," so why should it be so hard to believe that I spend a little chunk of money on something, which is made for someone probably half my age, for my enjoyment? Third off, you're 14, I say you're 12. It annoys you. I'm 23. Kendall says I'm 24. It annoys me. Trying to come at me, and then turn around and take it back when I get "upset." It annoys me too.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
First off, I am "chilled out." Second off, I've spend thousands of dollars on various video game "stuff," so why should it be so hard to believe that I spend a little chunk of money on something, which is made for someone probably half my age, for my enjoyment? Third off, you're 14, I say you're 12. It annoys you. I'm 23. Kendall says I'm 24. It annoys me. Trying to come at me, and then turn around and take it back when I get "upset." It annoys me too.
Calm the **** down, wtf.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
nevr said i wasnt a nerd i just dont let any of my friends kno that a go to tournys and that crap

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
If comin to a website because i like a game makes me a nerd then so be it. Of course some ppl are nerdier than others and take it to a whole new level, whether its in their name or how they act. For example, someone whose name is an acronym for "The Ultimate Smash Master." Tell me that s**t aint nerdy >_>

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, uhhh, Truth, if that's your real name
U MAD??
Where you getting your information from? You obviously took some time to search for that.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Saying one thing equates to "giving the dik" all day?

Whao, whoa, whoa, hold on........Kingtoon. Look at what you just typed, and think about it. Think about it, long......and hard.....

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Saying one thing equates to "giving the dik" all day?

Whao, whoa, whoa, hold on........Kingtoon. Look at what you just typed, and think about it. Think about it, long......and hard.....
Like y would u even say it like that. You lookin maaadddd suspect right about now.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Dude, I just looked at it and that's how I interpreted it. inb4youthinklikea***. You just need to watch the way you speak.....type.

Edit: Truth, I was just......never mind, too much info forthcoming.....

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
LMAO. tusm u cant let him say that. u lookin mad suspect.

his name is the truth. so he can t be lying. his words are fact unless proven otherwise

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I have just lost all respect for you from that one line alone. You just lost the game.

So, uhhh, what were you doing on my profile page? Nothing better to do? Did you actually take the time to read through it as well?

Or maybe, you;re just using that blog as a conveniently placed cover up. You could have found my name somewhere else, utilizing a much more exhaustive search mechanism, and just found my blog to make it look like it was just a few clicks away.

Conspiracy theory FTW.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Nah not really. I was just perusing thru the user blogs a while ago and whats this? Robi-TUSM made a blog? *click* Oh so THATS what his name means. XD

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
he is. he makin seem lik u jus a lowly smashboards troll. goin through peoples profile pages. idk.

and when are we gonna brawl. tomorrow? thursday?
it really wouldnt matter because we always play late.

Top Bottom