• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh god. Kenny hosting a tournament. x.x

When I try to picture it, I just see..... utter chaos.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yes plz.

I'm free anytime after Wednesday morning throughout the rest of the week, but tomorrow and Wed. before ~4 I'm gonna be extremely busy.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It doesn't really matter when we play; we always end up playing late anyway. I get off at 7 every day this week, so just pick a day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just sayin, maybe you should ask him first before you make plans at his place..... x.o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Updated the OP.

- Changed Kenny's pic (finally)
- Resized Christopher Truth's pic because it was bothering me
- For Matt, replaced DDD with G&W

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I can't take the edits from videos I downloaded off Youtube now can I? No I downloaded clips I wanted to put in the video I made, and if it had edits or other things I cannot change it

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
WRONG!! I'm only good because of Gordos. Yeah, I said it.

Working in the toys department at Walmart (no, I didn't get into electronics. I'm stunned, actually, but it's their loss) has really got me acting childish, if not borderline ********. I'm seriously considering spending $100 on a remote controlled car. Like, you should here some of the thoughts that run through my head. Thinking about creating an R/C equivalent of the Le Mans series with different classifications for various voltage outputs. I know it won't happen (or will it), but it's nice to dream.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

Working in the toys department at Walmart (no, I didn't get into electronics. I'm stunned, actually, but it's their loss) has really got me acting childish, if not borderline ********. I'm seriously considering spending $100 on a remote controlled car. Like, you should here some of the thoughts that run through my head. Thinking about creating an R/C equivalent of the Le Mans series with different classifications for various voltage outputs. I know it won't happen (or will it), but it's nice to dream.
I don't want to retell this joke, but you call me 12?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Nerd .

Top Bottom