• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
It look better than that dumb @$$ purple. And Ebo if u talkin bout the SNES version of NBA Jam then u bout to get yo s**t rocked.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You can't determine someone's anger levels just by looking at a few words on a computer screen. honestly, I was laughing the entire time. Even when I was going back and forth with Xzax, I had a huge smile on my face because I thought it was funny how everyone was all "ZOMG, the interwebz isn't srs bsns." When I saw that Vex posted here, I was really looking forward to seeing what he said. Then, when I saw it, I started dying. Please, don't judge me by my posts. I don't do it to anyone else, so you shouldn't do it to me.

However, keep in mind, that for some people, the internet is the only place where they have the balls to tell the truth. Even I fall into this category sometimes.

mib004

Smash Ace
Updated the OP.

- Changed Kenny's pic (finally)
- Resized Christopher Truth's pic because it was bothering me
- For Matt, replaced DDD with G&W
kendall my bad..... this my new chracter list in order...... Main: Ness....2nd.... Metaknight, ...3rd...Luigi, 4th...Toon Link, 5....G&W..... thanks

mib004

Smash Ace
why everyweek i log onto smashboards its always some new ****.... Nerds... lololololol look im not a nerd but anybody that drive 1 hr.. to lose money can be considered one lolol "REFERING TO EVERYONE" lol sike naw we just enjoy the game ... thats all

mib004

Smash Ace
Nigga what?
lolololol i know as barack obama would say " Its Time For Change" i play to many low/mid characters never do S tier im gone give it a try and see if these metaknights are really good... i need a bulldog... THE Bulldog... if i feel like beating somebody

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for reeeeaaaaallllll
lolololol i know as barack obama would say " Its Time For Change" i play to many low/mid characters never do S tier im gone give it a try and see if these metaknights are really good... i need a bulldog... THE Bulldog... if i feel like beating somebody

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Last I heard from Evan, he was taking a break/semi-quitting. I dunno if he's even signed on lately.

Someone should call him, but since he's not in a Smash mood lately, I dunno if he'd want us practicing at his place.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Man, something's in the air and throwing everything outta whack. Matt picking up MK. No more Smashfests at Evan's. People having second thoughts about going to Pound 4(namely, me).

Like, are we still trying to go? If we do, are we going for the full weekend(Sat, Sun, and Mon, MLK weekend, no johns), or are we just going for Brawl, which is Sunday and Monday? Or, are we gonna do what we always do and leave when we all lose? Or are we even going at all? Honestly, it's gotten to the point where it doesn't even matter to me. If I go, then, yeah, it'll be fun. If I don't, more money in my pocket. We need to settle this soon, pre-reg ends New Year's Day, which is creeping up quickly.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im starting to think that if ev quit, then thats gonna cause some other people to quit. we should jus find a new place to play. or maybe he still would let us play. i mean he not jus gonna drop the crew lik that?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I said he semi-quit, not quit period. What he told me is just that he plans to go to a lot less tournies because he feels like he's just wasting money (which is how I feel a lot of the time too, tbh). But he never said he's quitting the game entirely.

Somebody just call him, lol. If we really want to play, I don't think he'll care if we come over.

EDIT: But we really should find a new place to play. Does anybody have space at their house for crew practice? My room is way too small, and my parents wouldn't allow it, so until I get another apt..... can't do it. (I'm looking for one now, actually, but it's hard to find a good one.)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol more than half teh smash community are wasting their money. but thats not the point. its suppose to be fun. it is alot of money though to jus be losing. idk guess u jus gotta pik ur battles.

but about the Pound 4 mess im definitely going

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I would, but my parents would make it difficult. The main problem is that we always get together at a time where my parents would prefer everyone to leave. 10-11 o'clock is pushing it, 1-2 in the morning......not happening.

<_<'s at Matt and his secret basement........

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wouldn't mind playing earlier either.

If we were to play at your place, TUSM, how early would we have to get there? Hypothetically. =X

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Man, something's in the air and throwing everything outta whack. Matt picking up MK. No more Smashfests at Evan's. People having second thoughts about going to Pound 4(namely, me).
Brawl is dying. I foretold this a few weeks ago in my crew thread. Recent activity (or lack thereof) has been confirming my suspicion.

1. As I expected, the Kosha Boy turnout was lackluster. Inui no longer has a venue, which makes things even worse for tri-state, considering he hosted the best events in NJ and had the best venue by far.
2. Judging by this post, it seems like Chibo is getting a bit burned out with hosting tournaments. Chibo not hosting tournaments would hurt the livelihood of the game greatly, especially for you PA Smashers.
3. I expect Pound 4 to fail miserably to meet the hype.
4. Alex Strife is another important tournament host, and he won't be hosting another Viridian City until late February. Plenty of time for people to quit the game.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'd say sometime in the afternoon (if I don't work), preferably before the sun sets. 6 o'clock should be fine, it'd give us a solid chunk of Smash before they get irritated. Not to the point of saying anything, just irritated.

Too much info?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
and brawl around here is dying out. its only gonna be cool if you got a car to get around. someone needs to find another venue to host tournies. and dif people can host lik every other weekend. itll bring in money to.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I think it's time Dotcom stepped up to the plate, and finally did what I've always anted to do.; My goal is to become a revered tourney host, and a PA/Tri state scene rock.
I'm looking for a venue as we speak, though it's been a little hard. Seeing as how I don't have a car/am not 18, so there are things I can only do within reason.
But I want you all to believe me, I'm trying my hardest.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it is told in the scripture that .com is destined to be the other philly tourney host

and no way in hell im stopping hosting lol. i was tired cause i had 3 weekends of hosting in a row (i canceled the tourney this weekend which would have been the third)

i also wanted other ppl to host in PA so I can go to a local tourney (so its easy on transportation) that i dont have to worry about running lol

believe me, theres only bigger things in store for me. iv got some big plans in the future, including a new venue that will make everyone drool at the thought of it. potentially better than the cot4 venue

o yea, and i like my Van R venue better than inuis, mainly for the layout size and location though. the time aspect makes inuis ultimately better, but location is a HUGE thing for tourneys and there seriously hasnt been a atl north tourney location better than philly

Top Bottom