• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Late, as in, if I plan on arriving at 10, but I get there at 10:30, 11, I'm late. You should think outside the box, no pun intended.

I'll leave as soon as I'm bored of playing these Level 9 bunsnesses, which will be very soon.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
QFT.

I'm being dead serious. Playing people who are clearly better than you makes you get better so much faster.
So true.

When we first started playing competitive TUSM was leagues ahead of all of us. There there was a time frame where everyone was getting better but him. Now i believe all of us are around the same skill level.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

But yeah, not only do I not wanna get sick, but money's tight, and the whole "no friendlies" thing is kinda BS. Plus some of the people who were going that I wanted to meet aren't going anymore.

Going to BtL2 instead since it's closer and cheaper, and now I can go out tomorrow night. =D

(Drunk Rock Band ftw.)
Welcomeeeeeee.......
to the darksiiiiidddeeeeee..... :evil:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Welcomeeeeeee.......
to the darksiiiiidddeeeeee..... :evil:
Yea maybe this tournament will get her to like the game. Her and kt are turned off by how easy the combos are. I admit there is some stupid stuff in the game but i keep telling her most of that wont fly in high level play. DI still exists in brawl+. Its just a much tighter frame window now.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i remember wen i suked. i use 2 get spiked last minute by trash toons. but all that changed wen i changed my tag to iSPAM.

i should give b+ a try since im hearin toon is a beast in it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
toon's got this. peach doesnt have a meteor so he cant randomly lose
He won't lose by random, he will lose by brute skills. Something I think you know lil about.

ok $20. im tellin u i gets 2 much peach practice. idk how much toon experience u get but u wont beat me
-I'm 1-2 Best Peach player in the country
- I Played izumi who I beat and Izumi> you
- I played Jash and he is the best TL in the world. I trained with that boy.

You sure you wanna talk big cause you play evan alot? If you seriously think you won't lose to me, how about if I beat you, you quit smash. You wanna talk and act big boy? Ok then

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol izumi toon is not better than mine. i played him and was beatin him and he had to go meta to beat me. and we can hype this up because theres no doubt ima beat u.

and i dont care if u were best peach in country ur still jus a peach nothin more.

i like this. u prolli think i suk because really no ones ever heard of me. but thatll jus make my win so much better. how does that sound. random toon link beats 2nd best peach in country in mm. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I love how people think they can just beat me cause of my character and cause of the friends they play.

Oh man, the world of brawl. really is funny.

And yea, thats what I thought. Talk big now hot shot.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol im not goin quit brawl over 1 match.

but u can toss anything up. no make things interesting. winner takes the $20 and the lossers controller.

yes thats how confident i am becasue i love my controller

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Dayyuuuummmmm sh*t's gettin real.
On a side note i played Izumi and i think kingtoon's TL is a bit better. I wanna see this MM go down tho and i'm takin sidebets. Who ya'll got?
Edit- Cosign with Ether lmao.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
whens the next time u gonna come down here for a tourny. u should try 2 make next DSO atleast. u can pay for my singles and dubs entry lol.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Kenny was playing d. pch at apex in a friendly and kt was at low % and he was just lookin at me in the middle of the matches. He was thinking" how am i gonna get the kill, zair to upsmash?, nair OoS?" If kingtoon win d. peach gotta give me 10$ and the rest to kenny.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
@ truth: yea i know im not underestimating him. he is a good player but i jus think i can beat him.

@yd: yea i remember that. i suked so bad at apex i didnt even make it out of pools

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol izumi toon is not better than mine. i played him and was beatin him and he had to go meta to beat me. and we can hype this up because theres no doubt ima beat u.

and i dont care if u were best peach in country ur still jus a peach nothin more.

i like this. u prolli think i suk because really no ones ever heard of me. but thatll jus make my win so much better. how does that sound. random toon link beats 2nd best peach in country in mm. lol
lol im not goin quit brawl over 1 match.

but u can toss anything up. no make things interesting. winner takes the $20 and the lossers controller.

yes thats how confident i am becasue i love my controller
And you sitting here thinking you would just beat me cause of character? You know how many people I have beaten in match ups not in my favor all because I am smarter than them? I can tell right now you have no clue what it takes to be seriously good at this game just from how you speak. You have a lot to learn.

This has nothing to do with you being some random or w/e you wanna talk yourself. I don't judge people by if I know them or character. It's based on straight skills and experience. And you sitting here you would not beat me cause you play evan and you beat him all the time comming from you. Not to **** on Evan, but that is stupid. Thats like saying I play Ether snake (love you Ether) all the time and cause of that I would go play ally and I would not lose to them. Thats also saying I would play my friends diddy. And cause of that ADHD would never beat me, reguardless that the match up is in my favor. if ADHD is smarter than I am, then he is beating me. if a Luigi player is smarter than a DDD player, Luigi can take it.

And until you realize what it actually takes to win and be a great player, there is no way in hell you are gonna get better and sure as hell no way you gonna beat me. And this is not me being cocky or arrogant. This is me being straight up real. Real talk. And if I have to be the only person to teach you a lesson then so be it.

BTW, you just proved how confident and fool of it you really are. if you would not lose to me, then why not add the deal that you can't even touch this game again. You wanna talk all big and show off. If I am not gonna beat you, why you being...whats the word..........Oh yea, a punk and not take that deal. You're all mouth.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
wat u think i am a *******. lmao wat kind of deal is that whoever losses dont play smash anymore. thats jus a dikhead move. id rather u jus lose and cry about it.

and u talk 2 much i dont need you to explain how im not gonna beat u, i want u 2 show me. call me wat u want a punk, a *****, a pansy lol. stop talkn tough because most likely ur not. i dont give a flyin **** im still gonna mm. and i never said i can beat u because i beat evan .

wat do u want me to do? back out? lol its not gonna happen. u jus talk all high and mighty some times and someone jus needs 2 knock u down. and if its gonna be me then so be it. and im not sayn i can beat u beacue of ur character well yea i am. but peach is better than toon im jus sayn i can beat peach.

and lastly i refuse to lose to a man who writes wit pink text.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's right cause you base things on character and not how smart the player is behind the character they are using.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
exactly.
jus name the time and the place. or better come 2 next DSO

now i gotta win. u made me talk about how much ima beat u and if i lose now even ima feel some type of way.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol d.pch kt tl is better then izumi's

And yea loser quits brawl is a dumb move.

But kt i think u letting your wins against me get to your head. Yea u beat me most of the time but the matches are close as hell. Its not like your leagues better then me. However D.pch is way better then me. Im not saying u cant win im just saying dont judge our matches on how u would do against d.pch.

And while i normally would be on kt side. Got to vote for d.pch since im getting 10$ lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Don't mind me, just speaking random thoughts.

I have never seen Evan camp so hard in my life. Even when we played in tourney this past weekend. All because of Jigglypuff.

DP Vs. KT, I'd 100% take any bet listed thus far that Dark Pch. wins. Screw the crew, Dark got this.

Top Bottom