• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yea this aint no ordinary cold. im sittin here in my be freezing. i got all my clothes on plus a hoody, socks, a skully hat, and 2 blankets. i think its about time i go get that shot 2.

and tusm r u worryn about the shot because of that girl who got messed up from it? that **** look fake. jus tak medicine drink alot of water and get alot sleep.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Since everybody's going to play B+ and I don't wanna.....

TUSM: If you're feeling better and have nothing else to do, we can watch more DN tonight around 7.

You can watch me eat the massive box of leftovers I took from the restaurant last night. XD I even took the rest of my friend's dinner. I'm such a fatty. :urg:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
TUSM, when your arms fall off and you go blind from some "little cold," I'm gonna laugh at you.

But then I'll be nice and roll you around in your wheelchair. :)
Dually noted.

Ok. TUSM are u going
iirc, TUSM works til 5 during the week, so you'll be there by the time he sees your post, lol.
What she said, and I already said I wasn't going down there anyway.

and tusm r u worryn about the shot because of that girl who got messed up from it? that **** look fake. jus tak medicine drink alot of water and get alot sleep.
I saw that vid, but that's not my concern. One, it's a one in a million shot, and two, Im confident that I only have a cold. I haven't caught anything worse than chicken pox in my entire life.

TUSM: If you're feeling better and have nothing else to do, we can watch more DN tonight around 7.

You can watch me eat the massive box of leftovers I took from the restaurant last night. XD I even took the rest of my friend's dinner. I'm such a fatty. :urg:
Sounds like a plan. I don't think I'd let you eat all of it, but we'll see. Get in touch with me whenever you're ready.

On a side note, now that Walmart's remodel is over, they're passing out permanent spots as of today. I'm 90% sure I got a spot in electronics, especially seeing as how they're gonna need help during Black Friday, which I am kinda scared of. I don't want to be trampled to death, 'cause it doesn't sound fun.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
OMFG. So i went there and waited for like 45 mins and no one ever came. ARRRRG.

On a side note, now that Walmart's remodel is over, they're passing out permanent spots as of today. I'm 90% sure I got a spot in electronics, especially seeing as how they're gonna need help during Black Friday, which I am kinda scared of. I don't want to be trampled to death, 'cause it doesn't sound fun.
I read about that last year. Im sorry but she stupid. How the hell do u let yourself get trampled. If u seen people rushing towards you you get the hell out the way. You dont stay there and chat. Tusm if u let yourself get trampled its your fault.

However electronics is the most busiest section during holidays and especially during black friday. Believe me i worked last black friday at best buy.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I read about that last year. Im sorry but she stupid. How the hell do u let yourself get trampled. If u seen people rushing towards you you get the hell out the way. You dont stay there and chat. Tusm if u let yourself get trampled its your fault.
I'm trying to gauge my response. See, I don't know if you were being serious. Also, I don't know if you knew that I wasn't being completely serious. So, I'm not sure if I should get aggressive, or just say, "Yeah, you're so right, dude."

Ohh, I got it.

<_<

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Wtf. **** evan. Bnzaa seriously waited out there for like an hour came back.
I checked the boards and you said you were gonna ask somebody where the gameroom was.

My ness got a lot better and I got some ideas of combos, we can do.
We gone **** ****! Christopher Truth style!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Bnzaaa told me to go to the dorms and ask for room 301a so i did. They wouldn't let me in because they said they needed him to come sign me in. Im thinking the game room is in the dorms somewhere. Arrg. Chibo told me yall waited for me at the bus stop. Im all the way inside the dorms.

Anyway are yall playing tomorrow or fri?

mib004

Smash Ace
@Matt: Are you going to Inui's on Saturday? I'm tryin to go, so if you're driving.....

Writin this here because you never answer your phone. :mad:
lol my bad ms. lady... yea im going.. i got u with a ride... i need a **** partner for teams i think its just me and terrence going rigt now who.. wanna team..... would team wit terrence but his money low so he only doing singles

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, so apparently, the Cape is gonna be at Drexel starting tomorrow. I, uhhhhh, don't want to miss this opportunity, but I still don't feel like going down there.

Decisions, decisions.........

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What Kenny said.

@Matt: I'm only doing singles too. :( I just wanna see how far I can get in bracket. Are you getting there for low tiers or just gonna drive up for regular doubles + singles?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lmao at TUSM thinking kendall and kenny actually cares about cape. Lmao even more at TUSM still using the word square.

Anyway im off tomorrow. Im probably going to quit my job. I swear i need to hit the lottery and just not work anymore lol. Im really about to christopher truth the hell out this chick.

Also kendall you'll do fine in singles.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Kaylo dont go to crank dat, you're gonna get SWINE!!!!!!!

Square is a legit word. I would use it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I'm not going to Kosha Boy anymore. Decided a few hours ago. I need a way to let Matt know so he doesn't try to pick me up. X.X

MATT READ THIS I'M NOT GOING ANYMORE.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiii --

But yeah, not only do I not wanna get sick, but money's tight, and the whole "no friendlies" thing is kinda BS. Plus some of the people who were going that I wanted to meet aren't going anymore.

Going to BtL2 instead since it's closer and cheaper, and now I can go out tomorrow night. =D

(Drunk Rock Band ftw.)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
D*mn, can't argue with that logic. However, box=cube=3D. Square=2D.
Lol he just cosigned u and now u messing it up.

Anyway what time are u leaving tomorrow. Im trying to get there as early as i can so i can get some practice in.

But yea im trying to get ALOT of drinks tomorrow lol. But im so broke. I know kendall is only getting a bottle for herself. Im going to see if elijiah can get some and i think felicia will get a bottle.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll probably leave from my house around 9-ish. The venue opens at 10. No, I will not meet you anywhere. I just have a feeling you're gonna ask me that. Also, you still wanna play today, whether it's here or at Drexel? I don't feel like going down there two days in a row. That's four whole tokens.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'll probably leave from my house around 9-ish. The venue opens at 10. No, I will not meet you anywhere. I just have a feeling you're gonna ask me that. Also, you still wanna play today, whether it's here or at Drexel? I don't feel like going down there two days in a row. That's four whole tokens.
Yea we can play today bring a wiimote and a sd card

And why would u not wait for me if we can leave at the same time? thats just dumb.

stop drinking its not good for you.
Says the person who smokes whole dutches by his lonesome.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i didnt smoke the whole thing by myself kage n those 2 girls had some. u mad u didnt get any

and it sounds lik tusm is sayn ur a ***** and *****s are always late.

Top Bottom