• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Hope you get through to him. He was also suppose to take TUSM and kendall. Me dotcom and bnzzaa are going with matt and terrance. We need that bowser rapeage to commence.

Only thing is i know im going to get raed by mk today. I honestly have not played a mk in like 2 months. **** chibo.
I'm using a secret character today that I've been working on all week, atleast until I fight ally in bracket if I get to him, he gets Bowser.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tired and didn't want to spend the money on Brawl again, to be perfectly honest.

I kinda had an epiphany this morning and realized how much money/time I'd be spending on this game..... x.x So instead of spending another whole day doing exactly what I did yesterday, I decided to sleep in and hang out with some people I haven't seen in a while.

Sorryyyy~

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I decided to sleep in and relax in my warm house with my heater instead of go oustide and freeze to death

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Tired and didn't want to spend the money on Brawl again, to be perfectly honest.

I kinda had an epiphany this morning and realized how much money/time I'd be spending on this game..... x.x So instead of spending another whole day doing exactly what I did yesterday, I decided to sleep in and hang out with some people I haven't seen in a while.

Sorryyyy~
I diggs. The tournament was fun. I copped up on 15$ in mm. I lost 4 to ps though(Who kinda pwned ally rnd 1. But we had dumb *** TUSM rooting for ally and that made him lose.)

I did ok in singles. I lost to TUSM.(Although im not mad. I played the matchup right and he barely won. I won rnd 1 by time. I swear to god it was the most boring match i ever played in my life.

This tournament did do one thing though. It made me pick up mk. Im so sry kendall forgive me!!!!!!

O yea. Christopher Truth is now a honorary box. Details at 11.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Evan hit me with 4 seconds left.......<_<

Either my performance has been horrible, or I just have horrible bracket luck. I fought three people from Philly in loser's bracket today, Evan, Kenny, and Vex. This tourney Christopher Truth'd the shiz outta me.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You weren't there, so you couldn't (Christopher Truth) possibly get the joke.

I just took a look at the Pound 4 thread since we were all crying about it yesterday. Venue Fee plus Singles is $35, if you do doubles too, its another (Christopher Truth) 10 bucks. I'm assuming that singles is $10 as well, which makes venue fee 25.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Just making sure Evan sees it so he can kick your ***.

Verbally.
She knows whats about to happen.

that was indeed a funny ride home

i learned one major thing:
evan doesnt know **** about music

Chibo i will pimp slap you post haste and swiftly Christopher Truth style if you ever talk such blasphemy again. Lying is a sin

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whos chris truth?

i dont even remember the artist, but that song on the radio that evan's obsessed with that u guys said he has on music hacks on his wii is lame lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Minor detail, just pointing it out, we have four honorary members, the OP still says three. I'd change it, but I feel like poo right now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You weren't there, so you couldn't (Christopher Truth) possibly get the joke.

I just took a look at the Pound 4 thread since we were all crying about it yesterday. Venue Fee plus Singles is $35, if you do doubles too, its another (Christopher Truth) 10 bucks. I'm assuming that singles is $10 as well, which makes venue fee 25.
singles is $15

venue fee=$20. but once you see the venue its definitely worth it :p

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
singles is $15

venue fee=$20. but once you see the venue its definitely worth it :p
<_<

You name searched "Pound 4" didn't you. We got into a conversation about venue fees, stuff like that. I have no doubt it looks spectacular, having to hold an international level tourney and all.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I might go to Inui's since I don't play B+..... yes, even without you guys.

I'mma be so nervous. :urg:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Anyway TUSM and maybe Truth we need to practice this week.,
Fix'd for accuracy, and I'm not sure if I want to go out. I got a nasty cough, and yesterday, I felt kinda achy. The aches are gone, but I'm still coughing up a storm. It's weird, 'cause Saturday night, I felt just fine.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I got a nasty cough, and yesterday, I felt kinda achy. The aches are gone, but I'm still coughing up a storm. It's weird, 'cause Saturday night, I felt just fine.
Atomsk posted in the PA thread that he might have Swine Flu (or some type of bug), so if you were anywhere near him, you might've caught something. Or maybe someone else at one of the tournies was sick.

I feel fine..... so far..... but now I'm worried. x.x

Feel better.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I saw that post, but it's nowhere near as bad as what he went through. I'm hoping it's just a cold. Please let it just be a cold.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Fix'd for accuracy, and I'm not sure if I want to go out. I got a nasty cough, and yesterday, I felt kinda achy. The aches are gone, but I'm still coughing up a storm. It's weird, 'cause Saturday night, I felt just fine.
wrong chibo said he beat and some other people are playing at drexel this week.

And kendall u just told me you werent doing tourneys. Lol i just dont believe anything u say anymore. But yea u should go to inuis and ****.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, I already said I'm not going to Drexel, and I'm 98% sure you won't go without me. Also, I was under the impression that you meant practice at your house.

Looks like I'm stuck playing Level 9 Falcos because I refuse to play this game online.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
..........Why wouldn't Evan go without you? Y'all aren't attached at the hip last I saw.

Top Bottom