• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
^ i know. but i stil gotta throw the question out there. cause 1day one of u gonna say yea

well ima bout 2 go pre order modern warfare 2

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yea i was thinking we could drink after the tournament and be relaxed for sat. plus I invited people over. but we would have to get the drinks before drexel.
I was gonna go to the liquor store tomorrow anyway, so just call me at some point (I don't have work tomorrow) and we can go whenever.

how are u all gettin 2 drexel i might go but i got no way of gettin there
Matt. I don't think he has any room left, though. :(

Vex is looking for a ride, too..... it'd be nice if he got once since he's my doubles partner. ><

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo, don't get the wrong idea, Lamb of God is a bit more....how you say, heavier than what I normally listen to. I don't do much alternative rock, though, I can't really get into it.

Something else I'm thinking about. If SEPTA is still on strike next week, how is anyone going to BTL2? I know Matt isn't going, I don't know about Ebo, and that's a husky bike ride, even for me........I honestly didn't think this strike was gonna affect me in the slightest.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Yeaaaah, how about one of us just buys the bottle for you?

And yeah, Septa really did pick a **** time to go on strike.
yea u would have 2 anyway. jus let me know wen u want 2 go

i traded lik all my ps3 games in for mw2 but atleast it only came up to $32 u cant beat that wit a stick lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
yea u would have 2 anyway. jus let me know wen u want 2 go

i traded lik all my ps3 games in for mw2 but atleast it only came up to $32 u cant beat that wit a stick lol.
or you have a modded 360 and get the game for free.

O and about btl2 if i have to ill just pay someone to drive us. We just got to give them gas money.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
^ philly. tell me one thing u dont cosign. lol

i cant one is on my ps3 and the other is on my reg comp. and besides their not the same people.
you cant prove it is.
Dissociative identity disorder

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
^ philly. tell me one thing u dont cosign. lol

i cant one is on my ps3 and the other is on my reg comp. and besides their not the same people.
you cant prove it is.
Dissociative identity disorder
i can prove it

pick an account now, which one survives

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Can't see the picture.

Xzax, are you going to the biweekly tomorrow? Or to BR2?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm soooooooooo sorry I wasn't there, please forgive me :/
It's all good, I just did singles instead.

Won vs. K-9 (he used Falco and Marth, tho -_-)
Lost to Pierce
Won vs. Clai
Lost to AK

If you're curious. =X

:ohwell: I'm a little upset that I lost to AK..... not because he's not good, but I should've camped more. And I lost second match by an accidental wavebounced punch. Fuuuuuuuuuu -- x.x

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
It's all good, I just did singles instead.

Won vs. K-9 (he used Falco and Marth, tho -_-)
Lost to Pierce
Won vs. Clai
Lost to AK

If you're curious. =X

:ohwell: I'm a little upset that I lost to AK..... not because he's not good, but I should've camped more. And I lost second match by an accidental wavebounced punch. Fuuuuuuuuuu -- x.x
Sounds like you did decent, if you play more you'll get further in bracket. :D

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im so mad i lost to yes. Ill say it i totally outplayed him yet i couldn't kill. That was my fault though as i had a stale as hell fair. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

I swear i am ****** this tournament today.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm currently waiting for ebo to respond to mah text's to make sure hes taking me and xzaxly.

Hope you get through to him. He was also suppose to take TUSM and kendall. Me dotcom and bnzzaa are going with matt and terrance. We need that bowser rapeage to commence.

Only thing is i know im going to get raed by mk today. I honestly have not played a mk in like 2 months. **** chibo.

Top Bottom