• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This isn't the Pika Social. Our survival isn't based off of one person's activity.

Hmm.....that sounded kinda wrong, but it's true.

Frosted Flakes are good.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I meant to imply that other people might be hungover/sleeping late/whatever too.

It was Halloween weekend. x.o

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea kendall was right. I was hungover like hell this past weekend.

Anyway im bout to post in the BR2 topic now and see whats up with the crew battle.

Ebo. Matt is going now so we can get a ride up there with him. However he is going back to his college from the venue. If we get a ride up there with him can we still get a ride back with u?

Also i think kendall wants to go as well so we have to find a spot for her.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"

Peach> you all

/COLOR]
I diggs!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I wanna go. Squeeze me in, plz. <3

Evan, did Matt ever make it over last night? Lol.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
still the do i need to drive anyone there what about vex and xzax
I'm sure they still need a ride. Also, I'm not sure how full Matt's car is going to be, and I know how late he likes to show up, so I'm calling this now. I'm gonna ride with you, to and from the tourney. I'll give you my address, and we can arrange a pick up time and all that jazz.

And again, Vex ninja's me.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea you should probally come to this one i'm most likely not going to inuis but uh is there anyway you could get droped off at my house. oh and five dollars a head would be enough to get us there and back

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
yea i can go to BR2 but im most likely not goin 2 inuis. i gotta weigh my options.

inui tourny or modern warfare 2? hmmmmmmmmm

and nobody came yesterday. wtf matt. but get at my rockband skills.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i can go to BR2 but im most likely not goin 2 inuis. i gotta weigh my options.

inui tourny or modern warfare 2? hmmmmmmmmm

and nobody came yesterday. wtf matt. but get at my rockband skills.
inui tourney or MW2 OR BEYOND THE LIMIT 2 YEAAAAA!!!!!

same for me
no alts

Aren't there rules against using two accounts simultaneously, let alone using them to talk to yourself. <_<
not allowed

If you're reading this post SEPTA's on strike.

Be prepared
septas on strike?? @_@

edit: o wow it is, but some routes are still operating

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you keep posting on both accounts, one of them is gonna get banned. x.o

Won't be me, but.... just warning you. If you care.

mib004

Smash Ace
my bad... for not showing up the other day at evan house something came up but yea im gone to the tourny on friday and saturday... even thou i aint get no real practice in like 2 weeks on thurs... i need some hardcore practice whats good evan set up smash for this thursday...

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Depends if i have to work on thurs or not. I started this new job that's from 8-2am. Also if everything goes right ill be starting this other job from 11-7 on thurs as well but i might not start that job til next week.

mib004

Smash Ace
This tourny on saturday is gonna be hot "UFB"..... we gotta represent...... im aiming high for singles this time...... we need to get some doubles practice and singles practice... on thurs... Last tourny King Toon, Squall, EBO, and Xzax placed high in singles.. Me and Terrence top five in doubles we can do better.. letsss goooo

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
D*mn, I feel like I let everyone down. Whatever.

Matt, I need a favor for Friday. I need you to pick me up from work at five o'clock. Since SEPTA's on strike and all, I need a way down there. Even if they weren't, I'd need to get down there early enough for doubles IF I get a partner. But I'm not sure if I wanna even enter doubles.

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
This tourny on saturday is gonna be hot "UFB"..... we gotta represent...... im aiming high for singles this time...... we need to get some doubles practice and singles practice... on thurs... Last tourny King Toon, Squall, EBO, and Xzax placed high in singles.. Me and Terrence top five in doubles we can do better.. letsss goooo
naw bull stfu u didnt even show up. coulda called me

mib004

Smash Ace
D*mn, I feel like I let everyone down. Whatever.

Matt, I need a favor for Friday. I need you to pick me up from work at five o'clock. Since SEPTA's on strike and all, I need a way down there. Even if they weren't, I'd need to get down there early enough for doubles IF I get a partner. But I'm not sure if I wanna even enter doubles.
i got you just text me ya address

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ok guys i got i party i really want to go to on staurday so is evryone cool with leaving early as long as were all out of the brackets if someone is still in i wont leave but you got it

Top Bottom