• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Epic? TL is a spastic little boy who runs around screaming and throwing **** at helpless electric rodents..... that ain't epic. :mad:

And: I don't plan on taking my Wii to anymore tournaments..... I've heard one too many people complain about their **** gettin stolen.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Epic? TL is a spastic little boy who runs around screaming and throwing **** at helpless electric rodents..... that ain't epic. :mad:

And: I don't plan on taking my Wii to anymore tournaments..... I've heard one too many people complain about their **** gettin stolen.
cosign both statements

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
bring a small tv then

i would come over 2day but i have nothing motivating me.
if i would be promised there would be drinks and not jus wine coolers but real drinks i would be able 2 show my face in for a guest appearance.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
if i would be promised there would be drinks and not jus wine coolers but real drinks i would be able 2 show my face in for a guest appearance.
I hope you're not expecting free alcohol. No such thing as gift booze around here.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gotcha.

Well, until I get paid on Friday, I have enough to contribute but not enough to buy a whole bottle. Sorry dudes.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I dont like B+ that much and I have never played it. Ive watched videos of it, and I dont like uptilt x 10 without you being able to DI it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We all buying bottles for the holloween party on fri
Well since it's on Friday, I can get one too. CAPTAIN ****ING MORGAN.

Drink of my young college days. So nostalgic. <3

@yoshididdy: That's my issue with B+..... the combos are so stupid easy once you learn them.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sorry, Truth!

I didn't know you guys were playing B+ anyway..... thought you were doing Brawl. Blah B+. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, there's also the fact that I don't have a ride. And after the whole shooting-on-my-corner thing, my parents won't let me out after dark without a ride. X.X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
WOULDN'T BE JOHNS IF YOU OFFERED TO PICK ME UP ****. :mad:

;) Next time, next time. I don't think we've ever played.... makes me sadface.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I dont like B+ that much and I have never played it. Ive watched videos of it, and I dont like uptilt x 10 without you being able to DI it.
huh? you can di them. maybe your watching old codesets but utilt10x def dont work. lol

in the older versions yea hitstun was way to long and a bunch of stupid combos work. Now there are still stupid combos in the game(zelda) but its not nearly as bad as it was. And while di is harder thanks to the stun and gravity changes it still exists. Also teching gets you out of many combos(but then u tech chase lol.)

watch some vids of the new codeset.

edit. truth if u still coming tusm will come and i can guide u to kendall house to pick her u she is really 5 mins away

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
WOULDN'T BE JOHNS IF YOU OFFERED TO PICK ME UP ****. :mad:

;) Next time, next time. I don't think we've ever played.... makes me sadface.
Man the last time i drove in your neighborhood neither me or Evan could figure out how to get outta there. All those random azz streets and one-ways. And philly people think that Jersey is bad :urg:

Now that i think about it i think i played you and someone else in doubles friendlies at CoT4...

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just.... call me when/if you get here, lol. I'm dressed, so it doesn't matter to me. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But you didn't feel bad about bailing on me last night?! :mad:

I still wanna see Saw. ;-;

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
ur really gonna see saw. they jus need to stop making saw's the get worst every time
From what I hear, Saw VI is actually being considered one of the better films in the series, but yeah, the series needs to end. Might try to catch it during an afternoon matinee, since I already spoiled the ending for myself.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
naruto shippuden dubbed on disney xd.
wat is the world coming to
I saw that **** earlier today.

Dubbed Naruto is ****ing horrible. The only okay VA is Naruto's, but they give him the most ******** lines. He's stupid, but he's not THAT corny.

And everyone else just sounds horrible. I heard Kakashi's voice in the commercial, and..... yeaaaaaah. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
2-3 weeks is like an eternity to us, lol. We don't plan that far ahead.

But there's probably a biweekly one of those weekends. Uh. Maybe. x.x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see, alright then. But just letting you know that be the time frame I be over there.

Also KayLo, please don't have that shotgun when I go over there.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Aight so i'm just getting home after getting twisted around and forgetting to ask kaylo for directions after i dropped her off :/

Yo i never seen Evan get that pissed b4 after i hit him with a Snake ooh-tilt from halfway across FD LOL! Sh*t was hilarious

Top Bottom