• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Tusm gets salty whenever you question him so im not doing that and evan is evan. no johns you are a grown man

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Boys. -_-

Cars are madd expensive. You really can't hate on somebody for not having one when it's hard enough just to find a god**** job that'll pay for one these days.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Boys. -_-

Cars are madd expensive. You really can't hate on somebody for not having one when it's hard enough just to find a god**** job that'll pay for one these days.
I don't usually meatride, but...

I do drive, i just dont have a car.
You guys live in the city, you don't need one. These cops out here have me scared to leave the house, let alone drive my **** car everyday. First time I innocently take my car out for the night, I ended up on the side of the road with eight cop cars. Stick to public transportation...

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
yea but if u dont have it dont worry about it we can just play vbrawl or truth or tusm can bring a sd card. Kendall will probably come if she not tired from work(which she will be)
I'll see what I can do but hopefully the rest of them can be prepared. I may take a small nap in the corner when I get there

Kendall just needs to step it up also, she ain't the only one workin

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Man inu making his epic tourney pretty crappy. only 10 set ups, in a smaller room, increased venue fee, and he'll DQ anyone doing friendlies, while making it from 11 am - 3 AM.

i dont wanna go anymore

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Man inu making his epic tourney pretty crappy. only 10 set ups, in a smaller room, increased venue fee, and he'll DQ anyone doing friendlies, while making it from 11 am - 3 AM.
See thats why all the cool peeps are goin to beyond the limit. =p

Roxas215

Smash Lord
See thats why all the cool peeps are goin to beyond the limit. =p
This man speaks the truth. Yd u should go and **** with diddy. He plays exactly the same but his recovery got hit due to no autosweetspot. ut with hitstun he has the best onstage game

Anyway ak said he cant come he watching the phillies game. So what is everyone else doing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Anyway ak said he cant come he watching the phillies game. So what is everyone else doing.
He just figured that out? x.o Wuuuuut~ I wanted to play his DK.

Anyways, if other people go, I'll go. However, now that I've eaten, the laziness is setting in....... the itis.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Aw dang if i go i'll miss the game...o well i'll head out after i finish up on some sociology homework...that is if other people are still going.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who exactly is going?

AK bailed.
I'm undecided and don't really care either way.

..... Sooo.... yeah.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u can still go 2 inui tourny jus bring ur wii or tv and itlll be bak to $5 venue fee. jus get there early so u know theyll use it

and u cant say that giant pic of toon link isnt epic.

Top Bottom