• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Heres my johns for cockiness;

I never intentionally act cocky

Thrill of the moment

I'm really really glad I won a set with Bowser

I'm also cocky when it comes to the knowledge of the game but whatever. If somebody thinks I'm cocky or you have a problem, please say something to me and I'll try to cut it out, because I never do it intentionally and it's usually out of fun.

And TUSM, I already know we talked about it on AIM, but maybe try to talk to me in person about it next time if it's really bothering you. IF it makes you feel any better about your DDD losing to my Bowser, I almost beat Atomsk's DDD that day.

Anyway like I said, if anybody ever has a problem with me at a tournament or any situation, please consult me in person at THAT moment, it would help alot and probably make whoever was mad much less pissed about me afterwards because they would realize I wasn't doing it on purpose.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i never found your cockiness a problem. Its only smash bros. lmao. Steph is the same way in marvel vs capcom 2. Wurv is the same way in tekken/tvc/sf4. If your good at something and you know your good your going to trash talk. Its part of the game. I really dont have a game that i excel at. Every game i play there is at least 1 person i know who is better then me.

Smash-Tusm/Terrance
Mvsc2-Steph
TVC-Wurv
Guitar Hero-Tusm
Halo/Call of duty-Kage

However im the only one who is fairly good at like everything lol

mib004

Smash Ace
Heres my johns for cockiness;

I never intentionally act cocky

Thrill of the moment

I'm really really glad I won a set with Bowser

I'm also cocky when it comes to the knowledge of the game but whatever. If somebody thinks I'm cocky or you have a problem, please say something to me and I'll try to cut it out, because I never do it intentionally and it's usually out of fun.

And TUSM, I already know we talked about it on AIM, but maybe try to talk to me in person about it next time if it's really bothering you. IF it makes you feel any better about your DDD losing to my Bowser, I almost beat Atomsk's DDD that day.

Anyway like I said, if anybody ever has a problem with me at a tournament or any situation, please consult me in person at THAT moment, it would help alot and probably make whoever was mad much less pissed about me afterwards because they would realize I wasn't doing it on purpose.
yea vex ur not cocky u just know what ur doing in the game..... **** everytime u coach me on a match i tend to do better for some reason... but keep doing you..... ur attitude is fine with me

mib004

Smash Ace
me terrence and steph are going to evan house at... like 4:30to play smash the facet the i only get a chance to play once a week i gotta play at a random time.. people should come i need practice..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
me terrence and steph are going to evan house at... like 4:30to play smash the facet the i only get a chance to play once a week i gotta play at a random time.. people should come i need practice..
I would come but I'm sorta broke atm and can't afford to spend any moneyz because I need my moneyz for Battle Royale ^_^

Also, thanks. Alot of people think I'm a pretty good coach.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ugh, I was gonna say I could come by for an hour or two, but now there's gonna be too many mother****ers on one TV.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If there's more than one setup, I'll come. I can bring a Wii but no TV. (He has 2 TVs, but usually Kage/someone else is on the living room one....)

But if there's.... Evan, Matt, TUSM, Squall, Steph, Ebo, you, Vex, and me (9 people) all on one TV, we're gonna be waiting years to play even if we do doubles all day.

Soooo, yeah. Someone should call Evan to work that out while I do errands. :)

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i hav a full setup also 3 tvs will be plenty if we can mange that where do you and vex live pm me your number or something

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just make sure to let Evan know so he doesn't have a thousand people coming over out of nowhere when he was expecting 3 or 4.

I'd do it, but a) he already blames me for making plans without him, and b) I have **** to do before I go over.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Just make sure to let Evan know so he doesn't have a thousand people coming over out of nowhere when he was expecting 3 or 4.

I'd do it, but a) he already blames me for making plans without him, and b) I have **** to do before I go over.
My lovely Kaylo, if I go I hope to see you there, it would make it even better and worth it.

<33333

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My lovely Kaylo, if I go I hope to see you there, it would make it even better and worth it.

<33333
Well, now I'll try extra hard to make it. :embarrass

I'm pretty sure I can head over there for a bit. And just leave my Wii for you guys when I have to go (not like I use it at home anyway, lol).

<33333

Roxas215

Smash Lord
ev i would wreck you at mvc2 home edition
Negative son. Get at my jill/psylocke/morrigan combo.

Or if i have to go gay get at my chunli/iceman/morrigan combo lol

I prefer to play on turbo 2 though but i know most people dont so its cool.

I swore only matt Terrance steph and tusm was coming lol. Now i got to clean up.

But yea someone should bring a second tv. I really need to go get my free tv from my aunt. But im lazy. I caught that from kendall.

I doubt matt would be able to pick up vex/xzax since im sure he leaving for college tonight. Maybe steph or ebo can though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'm not lazy. :mad:

I just..... use my energy in a conservative manner.
Negative You lazy as hell and im right there with u. You just better had went to that apt showing.

Evan,what is Ebo's number because he hasn't PM'd me back yet
I dont have ebo number. He called me and for some reason i never saved it. I do have toon number though and i know he has ebo number so give him a call.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You just better had went to that apt showing.
I did.

The place needs some paint, and a few of the walls have minor holes that need filling, which is fine.... I don't mind doing a little work.

BUT it's on Chew & Johnson (actually closer to Chew & Washington Ln). The block itself is fine, but the corner is a little shady.... a lot of homeless people hang out there and in that part of the park down the street (Awbury Arboretum or whatever it's called).

I'm not tryin to get robbed on my way home.

We'll see. It's so cheap to move in ($750)..... that's the whole reason I'm thinkin about it. :urg:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm thinking of making lots of visits on the weekend to play with you guys when possible and hang with you guys (if that is ok) Bus ride up there is cheap round trip.

Also, I have a small TV I can bring so there be 2 TV's to use every time I go.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I'm thinking of making lots of visits on the weekend to play with you guys when possible and hang with you guys (if that is ok) Bus ride up there is cheap round trip.

Also, I have a small TV I can bring so there be 2 TV's to use every time I go.

3$ MM if we're there at the same time?

Top Bottom