• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Jeez, people making decisions for me now? What should I have for lunch tomorrow?
Oh. The way you posted before, I thought you wanted back in...... if you don't, lemme know, and me or Evan can take you back off the roster.

In other news, you should post a sexy Wolf picture instead of my meta knight avatar (:
Argh. Fine, fine, I'll find one.

God****it, Kendall, I'M NOT 24!!!!!!!!!
Yes you are, silly. o.O You need to lie down? You're talkin crazy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's a party tonight that Evan (and maybe me..... but I don't feel like it anymore, tbh x.x) is going to. So probably no Brawl, lol.

Oh, yeah, I still need to find that Wolf pic. Whoops.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sorry, Kenny. :( I have a throbbing headache anyway..... I don't think I could concentrate on Brawl. ><

But I'm bored, so I made three more Ness pics for Matt. I'm tired of seeing the one in the OP..... it's kind of plain. Which one should I replace it with?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And also my Wolf pic is mad hott thanks evan.
If you couldn't tell from the turquoise text and "x.o" face, it was me, not Evan.

Evan doesn't have the patience to make all those pictures, lol.

@Kenny: I'm up for playing/drinking tonight if Evan can host it. Too tired to travel very far..... I feel like crap today.

mib004

Smash Ace
Sorry, Kenny. :( I have a throbbing headache anyway..... I don't think I could concentrate on Brawl. ><

But I'm bored, so I made three more Ness pics for Matt. I'm tired of seeing the one in the OP..... it's kind of plain. Which one should I replace it with?

the second pic

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
<333 Andy. K, I'll fix your age soon.

somebody call ev and ask him if he wanna play 2day
He said we can come over around 8:30. But he wants to watch Heroes tonight, so we can't be playin Smash real real late.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
<333 Andy. K, I'll fix your age soon.

He said we can come over around 8:30. But he wants to watch Heroes tonight, so we can't be playin Smash real real late.
But.....but, it's Friday. I can stay up past my bedtime.

Well, I'm sandbagging tonight. I want Free-For-Alls, I want Random, hell, maybe some items........too much? OK, fine, but I'm still sandbagging.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol. Evan, I guess that means you're home?

Sweet. I'm leaving between 8:30 and 9. (So probably closer to 9..... new Degrassi is on. =X)

EDIT: Also, I'm picking up some beers. Evan, I'll get you one, I guess. x.o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Can't play today.

I don't have work next weekend, but we all know how last-minute I am with tournaments..... so I'm gonna say no for now.

Top Bottom