• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
King's Court members are Myself, Fury, Smurf, Def, and JBandrew. We'd have to pick up a 6th but that most certainly won't be a problem. $5 a person would be $30 total (if we did 6 ppl) if we did $10 a person for 6 ppl, that's $60 total.

Whether it be a mm crew battle or a very-serious-friendly-bragging-rights-youtube-match.. it'll be fun nonetheless. However, i do think we have a MM crew battle lined up against Global Enterprise so we shall see how things lay out at BR II

EDIT: @King Toon: The last time we held a tourney it ended at 9 and that had about 50 ppl. Don't expect to be there too late. We are good.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and chibo phone'd in the bracket :p

Umm i've known yoshididdy for **** near a year now. We was in the same online crew for months. We been playing with kingtoon for months now. Ebo i admit was a quick recruit but its not like we met him last week. We met him months ago and thanks to him we made it home from apex. And of course dotcom/xzax/andy G we known from ToS.

And lets not act like u didnt let kaylo join when u barley knew her. Also if i recall correctly u asked rush to join you after seeing his performance at the vgxpo last year. You never hung out with him before that( i could be wrong about this)

Edit. Lol didn't know kaylo posted. Lmao at her posting the same thing. And by the way. I never hit a girl ever but i will pimp-slap u post haste and swiftly 4 fingers with the thumb tucked backhanded if u take totodile away from me. It's that serious!

Also I wasn't actually serious about max. I was just playing. I feel the same way u do. I dont want to ask people to join who we never even hung out with
I never said I didn't let Kaylo in somewhat hastily (however I'm glad I did, turned out to be a great member), though yes ToS for a while had the problem of wanting to recruit people essentially on skill. It's how we got LOL Master among others. Rush doesn't fit into that category at all. We liked what we saw at VGXPO, though after that tourney no one heard from him. Then .com all of a sudden started training with him, we found out he lived within walking distance of me and wanted to practice a lot, kept up the skill at NEC9, and we chilled with him the night of NEC and he proved to be rly cool so thats when we decided to let him in.

I just seriously thought that the whole UFB thing was literally like the reincarnation of Uptown's Finest Brawlers (now in Box form) all from that area, all training together, etc. Then Xzax was recruited, and he smashes with you guys all the time, cool cool. I don't know exactly about Vex so I could be wrong, but having "his bowser" as an honorary member then possibly using him for a crew battle, then further on actively wanting to recruit Max, idk.

I could easily be completely wrong in which case just ignore me lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Speaking of Vex, if he (or even his Bowser <_<) is in this crew, I want no part of it. I really don't want to go into details about it, but if you really want to discuss it, we'll do it outside of this thread.
Do you have a problem with me or something? We will indeed discuss this in this thread if you have some sort of dislike for me as long as you post it in a civil way. Your like one of my favorite smashers, so I don't really understand this statement.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't know exactly about Vex so I could be wrong, but having "his bowser" as an honorary member then possibly using him for a crew battle
Posting about Vex as an option in the crew battle was my mistake, and I already said that I forgot he wasn't actually in the crew, soooooo, yeah. That was just an airheaded moment on my part.

If you think having his Bowser as an honorary member is some serious business, then lol. XD

I still need to change the picture, speaking of that. (hmm)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Posting about Vex as an option in the crew battle was my mistake, and I already said that I forgot he wasn't actually in the crew, soooooo, yeah. That was just an airheaded moment on my part.

If you think having his Bowser as an honorary member is some serious business, then lol. XD

I still need to change the picture, speaking of that. (hmm)
My love, I will become honorary or even a member if you so desire it, however I won't leave Enemy Controller

<333

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
my char's name is BLAKSHOCK I play on khaz modan

I heard dmbrandon plays as well
Yeah, he still plays. I'm inactive until 3.3. I just wanna kill Arthas so I can quit the game permanently. One of our old guildmates actually lives in Philly, so we told him to stop by the DSO tournament this past sunday, and we met him irl for the first time.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Update it with what. Xzax already did it. Also i meant to take a group pic at the dso but i forgot. Kaylo wasnt there anyway so make sure everyone is at the next dso so we can get a group pic to post on the OP.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I updated. There were madd people we had to add, lol.

Added yoshididdy, AndyG, Ebo, and TUSM. Also changed Vex's Bowser's pic to the one Vex wanted.

Oh, and I added people in the order they joined (or re-joined), so I don't wanna hear any *****in about bein at the bottom of the list.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Added yoshididdy, AndyG, Ebo, and TUSM. Also changed Vex's Bowser's pic to the one Vex wanted.
<333333333333

Also I won't be doing much tomorrow doing the day(10-5ish), if you're available do you wanna hang out and play? You keep telling me you want practice so you don't consider yourself "Horrible" at Brawl anymorez, and will go to Kosha Boi if you improve.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kenny: Yeah, TUSM's back.

@Evan: Lemme know when we do the crew photo so I can not look a hot mess for once.

@Vex: Sure. Closer to the afternoon, though. Your place is probably better since my parents don't like company. ><

Top Bottom