• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yes sir tourney tomorrow. Hopefully all of us does good and at least one of us places top 10!

edit o and ebo wants in. What yall think? Im cool with it.
There should be a few of us.......y'all in the top ten.

And, yes, Ebo would be a good addition to the crew. All you have to do now is take him from a two dimensional square into a three dimensional BOX.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I am in the crew. I am a box and you can't handle this. I'm coming towards you oh so fast, us boxes make it last. If you knew what we do, you might want to rethink what you gone do. We winners in every event, yall sinners. We do it for the crew not for you, forgive you. We are the best you can't handle us, TOS wanna be like us. Cuz we better, theres no debate, no hate. If you want to roll like us, come out on top, like a box.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This is Xzax. I edited the OP with character switches(from just Pikachu, Meta Knight, Peach or Luigi to :pikachu2::metaknight::peach::luigi2:)
And changed -PA Ranked- to whatever rank you are, and if you honorary or not.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Next time Wolf is getting top 5
Wolf DID get top 5, homie. Atomsk's Wolf is legit. Might've been two Wolves in the top 5 had I entered, but my money was low due to this being the worst month of my life. You should practice Wolf vs Diddy with Phillyrider a lot. It's a very fun matchup, and Wolf's banana game is ridiculous.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol we got to get max to join.

Anyway everyone is going to battle royale 2 right? I challenged kings courts to a 6v6 30 stock crew battle. It's up to them if they accept. If they do who would be our 6? This is my opnion.

Me
Squall
Mib/Xzax
Tusm
Yoshididdy
King Toon

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Didn't TUSM quit the crew? If he's still in, that 6 looks fine to me.

Maybe consider Dotcom or Vex in there if they're going and want to rep.

EDIT: I'm covered in dirt and window cleaner atm. I feel disgusting.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol we got to get max to join.

Anyway everyone is going to battle royale 2 right? I challenged kings courts to a 6v6 30 stock crew battle. It's up to them if they accept. If they do who would be our 6? This is my opnion.

Me
Squall
Mib/Xzax
Tusm
Yoshididdy
King Toon
Play more Tatsunoko vs Capcom with meeeeeeeeeee.

EDIT: I'm covered in dirt and window cleaner atm. I feel disgusting.
Someone from Philadelphia is covered in dirt. Surprising!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
give me link for battle royale 2 and how are yall gettin there? most likely matt? u know he gonna leave early lol, dont wanna be stuck in reading. but in all seriousness i gotta see if im goin.

o and dont forget that link

Roxas215

Smash Lord
give me link for battle royale 2 and how are yall gettin there? most likely matt? u know he gonna leave early lol, dont wanna be stuck in reading. but in all seriousness i gotta see if im goin.

o and dont forget that link
Yea umm about TUSM. I wasn't going to bring it up but hey its out there now lol. TUSM litteraly just put himself back in the crew. Of course i dont care either way but yea it was kinda weird. Me and matt was talking about it. He probably wanted back in after he seen all the new members. Our crew is legit now! lol. All im saying is if u back in dont ***** up again and quit lol.

And vex isn't in the crew is he?? Also i honestly would put dotcom/mib over me in the crew battle depending on the matchup but me and nasty was already disccusing this so we both have to be in.

Heres the link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244626

And ye abaout mib that is a good point. You know he leaving early lol. If ebo can drive us back that would be cool. Of course everyone who is getting a ride would provide gas money.

why do u want max in ur crew
The same reason u want him in yours.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Im probably not coming to that tourney because Inui's tourney is the week after and i need my money for that.

And i got home at 12:00 thanks to you and tusm :mad:. My parents dont want me goin to tournies but ill convince them.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Also vex isn't in the crew is he??
You right. It's his Bowser, not him. x.x

My bad.

Lol.

Also, unrelated but: Someone just got shot on my corner tonight. Police tape everywhere, dude got sent to the hospital, and now my mom is flipping out, so if you guys have nighttime Smashfests.... chances are she won't let me leave the house without a ride for a while. -_-

Just a heads up.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
You right. It's his Bowser, not him. x.x

My bad.

Lol.

Also, unrelated but: Someone just got shot on my corner tonight. Police tape everywhere, dude got sent to the hospital, and now my mom is flipping out, so if you guys have nighttime Smashfests.... chances are she won't let me leave the house without a ride for a while. -_-

Just a heads up.
What if we pick u up and drop u off?

Yea my brother got jumped a week ago. **** is crazy

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What if we pick u up and drop u off?

Yea my brother got jumped a week ago. **** is crazy
If I have a ride (either from you guys or my dad) or can sleep over or whatever, it's fine.

It's just annoying -- even though I shouldn't be walking alone at night regardless. I hate not sleeping in my own bed. :mad: And feeling like a bother to people.

Sucks about your brother. I hope he's okay.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If I have a ride (either from you guys or my dad) or can sleep over or whatever, it's fine.

It's just annoying -- even though I shouldn't be walking alone at night regardless. I hate not sleeping in my own bed. :mad: And feeling like a bother to people.

Sucks about your brother. I hope he's okay.
Girl stop playing u know your not a bother. And I've been telling u for months i hate when u walk home at night. But yea i understand on the bed thing lol.

And yea my brother is ok. He over he now doing homework. His nose is broke but he cool.

And lol sry yoshididdy(even though its not our fault lol)

But if he cant go then xzax/dotcom can take his spot in the crew battle if we do it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Officially, I never said I'm in the crew. Yes, I was surprised when I saw a group of like, eight of you together. But, before that, Matt came to me and pretty much said "Look, dawg, yous back in the crew." I didn't accept nor reject.

Speaking of Vex, if he (or even his Bowser <_<) is in this crew, I want no part of it. I really don't want to go into details about it, but if you really want to discuss it, we'll do it outside of this thread.

EDIT:

Kendall and Evan spam
Philly is such a sh*tty place to live....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
... I don't want him in ToS

not saying he wouldnt be cool to have, but I haven't chilled with the guy or really talk to him at all. I don't recruit people based on skill at all. That's incredibly shallow. I'm surprised the rapid recruit and skill searching deal is happening to this crew so quickly. In under 100 posts too... for shame.
I have a feeling that is TUSM's distaste with this crew now mirite? I just feel that as time goes on the whole purpose of this crew is straying furhter and furhter from it's original intention.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
not saying he wouldnt be cool to have, but I haven't chilled with the guy or really talk to him at all. I don't recruit people based on skill at all. That's incredibly shallow. I'm surprised the rapid recruit and skill searching deal is happening to this crew so quickly. In under 100 posts too... for shame.
I have a feeling that is TUSM's distaste with this crew now mirite? I just feel that as time goes on the whole purpose of this crew is straying furhter and furhter from it's original intention.
TUSM left because of an argument he had with the rest of us, not any kind of disagreement with the crew's ideals.

Aaaand besides yoshididdy, who Evan knows pretty well as far as I know, I've met/chilled with everybody in the crew. Pretty sure the same goes for Evan, and everyone else more or less knows a majority of the members.

So. Rapid recruit? Wut the. You let me into ToS when you barely knew me, and I'm not even good. x.x (Which I'm thankful for, just saying.)

EDIT: @Xzax: Btw, your edits to the OP look good. Thanks!

Also, I would like to say that Totodile and myself are best friends (sorry Ev), so you better not use him as a counterpoint, Chibo.... -_-

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't recruit people based on skill at all. That's incredibly shallow.
It depends on the purpose of the crew. For a casual/friendly crew, your logic holds. For a serious, competitive crew, there is nothing shameful about seeking to recruit strong players. The problem is, with the community in it's current state, there's little reason for real, competitive crews to exist.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Sweet, no double post.

Ahem....

FIFTY DOLLARS?!?!?!? ARE YOU F*CKING INSANE? First of all, 6 doesn't even go into 50 evenly, so......how? Secondly, you aren't........wait.......wait.......d*mn, maybe you can win. Who's in King's Court, anyway.

If you're gonna put money on the line, whether you actually mean it or not, let people know. I thought it was just gonna be a friendly, play for pride kind of thing. Fifty dollars? You still kinda crazy.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol 12:30 is not late comin from a tourny yd. thats actually good time. try getting back at 4 in the morning.

and $50 is a weird number. u couldnt go for more on the grounds of 5 a person or free. yea free would be good counting that most of us would be tossin out out 30-40 for the tourny anyway.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Alirght so I have noooo clue whats going on. The last time I checked the thread is when I edited the OP. And now theres crew battles, people getting jumped/shot, and all this other BS. So yeah if you crew battle Kings Court ill do it if you need me but with Wolf. They have Smurf, Nasty, Fury, Def, and Jbandrew? Unless its 4v4 and where will this take place? I need some info yo

Roxas215

Smash Lord
... I don't want him in ToS

Umm i've known yoshididdy for **** near a year now. We was in the same online crew for months. We been playing with kingtoon for months now. Ebo i admit was a quick recruit but its not like we met him last week. We met him months ago and thanks to him we made it home from apex. And of course dotcom/xzax/andy G we known from ToS.

And lets not act like u didnt let kaylo join when u barley knew her. Also if i recall correctly u asked rush to join you after seeing his performance at the vgxpo last year. You never hung out with him before that( i could be wrong about this)

Edit. Lol didn't know kaylo posted. Lmao at her posting the same thing. And by the way. I never hit a girl ever but i will pimp-slap u post haste and swiftly 4 fingers with the thumb tucked backhanded if u take totodile away from me. It's that serious!

Also I wasn't actually serious about max. I was just playing. I feel the same way u do. I dont want to ask people to join who we never even hung out with

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
$5 a person makes sixty, and I thought you meant 50 a team. And, you can make it (somewhat) serious by saying it's gonna go up on Youtube.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
ur math logic makes no since. 50$ is 5$ a person outta 6 people? lmao ev wtf i know its late but dam not even close

: wtf TUSM gettin there b4 me. and yes youtube will make it serious and if they got.
winners get bragging rights

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
yea i wasnt serious about the max thing either but about the reding tourny im most likely not gonna go but maybe we will see when the time comes

Top Bottom