• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The way you play in friendlies should reflect the way you play in tourney, regardless of who you're fighting. The only exception that immediately comes to mind is me not chain grabbing, which I do occasionally. Granted, there's really only one way to play Dedede, but I play just as campy as I would if it were a tournament match. You should do the same.

Also, training against your......unusually aggressive Peach is better than fighting someone's Yoshi.

I can't wait to see Matt's response.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Only reason i have problems against your ike is because i dont camp. Just last week terrance 2 stocked me with ic's cause of the sole reason i didn't camp. Very next matched i camped like hell and **** near jv 2 stocked him. I just dont see the reason to camp in friendlies especially against a char i know your not going to use in tournament.

And besides your better then me, Why would u even want to train against a person who only uses one char and don't even use that char the right way? I fight u to get better against snake/ddd chars i know im going to face in tourney. Theres no point in getting your ike to tournament level when u play snake/ddd.

Anyway if yall want to play tonight we can. Today is the only day i have off.
K well you keep saying you don't play Peach right, there is no definite right or wrong way, if your aggressive, work on that style and make it work. It's starting to get annoying hearing you say you don't play Peach right because its so hard for you to camp, so if thats the case figure out how to make an aggressive Peach style work, its possible.

Take it from the guy who actually invented a successful style with Bowser, regardless if that sounds cocky or not doesn't matter, but just hear me out.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sooo, my friend invited me on a retreat. Leaving Saturday evening. I wouldn't go, but it's a free mini vacation, so I might as well.

Just lettin y'all know I won't be here for a week, so I'll see you guys at the biweekly. <3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sooo, my friend invited me on a retreat. Leaving Saturday evening. I wouldn't go, but it's a free mini vacation, so I might as well.

Just lettin y'all know I won't be here for a week, so I'll see you guys at the biweekly. <3
What about bb? Did they call u? What if they call while u on vacation?

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Philly rider me n ebo are coming to your apartment to play brawl. I cant stay late so what time do you want to start?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'll try and make it, it depends on if my friend calls me today. He claims he has plans for today, so I don't know yet.

Six o'clock is kinda early for you guys. I don't know if you can handle Brawl at that time of day...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
O sh-- can i come too? I'm like an honorary member yo, gave ya'll niggas rides home from SatS2. AND i got that box status.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I know matt said he already going so me matt terrance and kendall are guaranteed.

Also ak i got your txt. Dont know if u got my reply but we can play tommorow if your able to. Tomorrow is th eonly day i have off this week lol. We got to play brawl+ You to truth!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I could use some B+ training.

And, you best believe I'm going to Pound. Whether I go solo again or not, I'm there. Don't forget to pre-reg though, gotta buy online.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I know matt said he already going so me matt terrance and kendall are guaranteed.

Also ak i got your txt. Dont know if u got my reply but we can play tommorow if your able to. Tomorrow is th eonly day i have off this week lol. We got to play brawl+ You to truth!
Brawl+ tomorrow? O snap son count me in. Gotta redeem myself after last night lol.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion

yea me and ebo was thinkn bout goin. if yall go wat are u gonna do? get a hotel room, or jus go for the brawl day? which is only sunday.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
We should do crews at the DSO and be all kinds of sexy.

And we should get together Wednesday, cuz like Xzax doesn't have school and Xzax is getting his phone!

Top Bottom