• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
wtf im not goin 2 DSO if halberd is gonna be a starter stage. thats an automatic first win for snake. wtf is up wit 7 nuetrals. making snakes best cp a neutral

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Whenever someone faces a Diddy, they INSTANTLY strike FD. This is the same situation.

However, I personally don't care too much for stage advantages and what not. Back when Norfair was legal, whenever I'd CP that stage, I'd win that match. Even though it's (supposedly) a bad Dedede stage, I went with it anyway.

.....what were we talking about again?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Whenever I face a diddy, I cry on the inside, and think of a CP good enough to force them to go metaknight.

Chibo ban diddy and allow metaknight :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
toon, u seriously dont get it. r u kidding me?

5 starts, each person gets 2 strikes
7 starters, each person gets 3 stikes

use ur new strike on halberd

i cant even believe ur calling halberd an auto win for snake. its such a misconception that hes amazing there. yes, hes good but like killing about 5 or so % earlier doesnt change everything THAT much. Also you're TL, TL kills upwards nicely. Halberd is a nice stage for him.

No stages are neutral. It was already mentioned how Diddys always CP FD when able to. Same with ICs and Falco. Many DDDs CP FD, etc. Stage striking takes place after you know each others characters. Strike it on a Snake, end of story. Fact of the matter is that Halberd might be the most even stage in certain matchups. If you think it'll end up being in their favor, strike it. Stop whining.

People who complain about Starters and CPs don't even understand the full theory behind the stage choosing procedures, and don't understand the full natures of the stages.

Not to mention, Snake on Halberd is NO WHERE near as bad as Diddy or Falco on FD.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lol I don't but these are facts. Cigars aren't that big of a harm, weed is just dumb as hell. If you smoke cigarettes ur asking to die and drinking is pretty cool.
Seriously? Cigars causes lung cancer, there are tons of lung cancer cases that were solely caused by Cigars/cigarettes. Weed does not, weed does no harm to you in now way, it is not addicting, there are no cases in which marijuana caused lung cancer. It does have side effects just like other prescription medicines. Cigars=Cigarrettes.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I miss smoking Black & Milds. They're sooooo good..... 'til you realize how much lung cancer, yellow teeth, and general respiratory complications suck.

I'll stick to drinking. Who needs a liver? =X

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ebo was the savior of No Maps. He was the one who gave us a ride home at around 3:30 in the morning.

Of course, I may be mistaking.

OMG, I just typed this on my PS3 using a random keyboard.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Seriously? Cigars causes lung cancer, there are tons of lung cancer cases that were solely caused by Cigars/cigarettes. Weed does not, weed does no harm to you in now way, it is not addicting, there are no cases in which marijuana caused lung cancer. It does have side effects just like other prescription medicines. Cigars=Cigarrettes.
Let's not get carried away here.
Weed in fact does have bad uses.
Long term users can develop heart disease, LUNG CANCER and are more at risk for strokes.
You also get lung damage from the smoke, and is a major cause of depression and anxiety.It also has a great malignant effect on the mind, mostly the temporal lobe and your memory,

evan's party was okay, but next time people can't be bringing 30 *****s to a party, and no females.
LOL i remember making an L on kendall's face and telling her her face was small. Then trying to steal her shoe haha.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL i remember making an L on kendall's face and telling her her face was small. Then trying to steal her shoe haha.
Lol, you DID steal my shoe, you *******. XD

You also ***** me against the wall, but it's all good, I kinda liked it. :embarrass

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, you DID steal my shoe, you *******. XD

You also ***** me against the wall, but it's all good, I kinda liked it. :embarrass
............so much running through my mind right now...can't tell if it is good or bad........

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I was referring to how long ago the conversation ended. But, if that's what you do, then it's what you do.

Still, poking at dead animals is not only dangerous, but it's immoral.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Anyone hear about the brawl tournament at lasalle tomrorow? I believe it starts at 5. Im off tomorrow so if anyone wants to go let me know. It's a chairty tournament. lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
No i searched on facebook but couldn't find anything. My friend told me about it. I might not even go. It don't sound like any good people will be there(inb4yournotgood.) lol. I know im not good but i hate fighting people i know i can beat. Thats why i get so mad when tusm wants to go falcon or ike or any of his other dumb chars. I would rather lose every single time to snake/ddd then beat up on falcon. Beating falcon/ike is not going to make be better.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'd go, but I have my interview today. Good luck if you go, though! Not that you'll need it probably, lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The Best Buy on Easton. -_- So far away. About to leave now.
Yea it's a hike. Thats the one i used to work at. Lol dont tell them u know me. After i cursed out that customer they want no parts of me lol. But it's easy to get in. If u want to stay after seasonal(which u probably wont) they only keep 2 people from each department.

And im telling u now black friday at bb is going to be a *****! lol

However bb do have the best discount in retail! Good luck though.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
um yea i live across the street from lasalle. and that is teh same ebo who gave us a ride home from NO MAPS. he comin down 2day. and we should brawl. somebody respond 2 this.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
No i searched on facebook but couldn't find anything. My friend told me about it. I might not even go. It don't sound like any good people will be there(inb4yournotgood.) lol. I know im not good but i hate fighting people i know i can beat. Thats why i get so mad when tusm wants to go falcon or ike or any of his other dumb chars. I would rather lose every single time to snake/ddd then beat up on falcon. Beating falcon/ike is not going to make be better.
First off, my Ike is almost legit. You have trouble beating him consistantly, you know you do. I use Falcon 'cause he's fun. And, any character that isn't Dedede, Snake, maybe Kirby, I use for training purposes. I know you're going to use Peach and you're gonna fight hard, at least to a certain extent. This is a great time to practice my weaker characters, maybe strengthening them to tournament level.

If you wanted to learn a new character (I said if), I'd gladly fight you all out so you can get legitimate matchup experience, unlike some people, who see Falcon, then pick Jigglypuff.

Now, I want you to read the whole post, and not just respond to the Ike statement I made, whether it's true or not, which it is.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
First off, my Ike is almost legit. You have trouble beating him consistantly, you know you do. I use Falcon 'cause he's fun. And, any character that isn't Dedede, Snake, maybe Kirby, I use for training purposes. I know you're going to use Peach and you're gonna fight hard, at least to a certain extent. This is a great time to practice my weaker characters, maybe strengthening them to tournament level.

If you wanted to learn a new character (I said if), I'd gladly fight you all out so you can get legitimate matchup experience, unlike some people, who see Falcon, then pick Jigglypuff.

Now, I want you to read the whole post, and not just respond to the Ike statement I made, whether it's true or not, which it is.
Only reason i have problems against your ike is because i dont camp. Just last week terrance 2 stocked me with ic's cause of the sole reason i didn't camp. Very next matched i camped like hell and **** near jv 2 stocked him. I just dont see the reason to camp in friendlies especially against a char i know your not going to use in tournament.

And besides your better then me, Why would u even want to train against a person who only uses one char and don't even use that char the right way? I fight u to get better against snake/ddd chars i know im going to face in tourney. Theres no point in getting your ike to tournament level when u play snake/ddd.

Anyway if yall want to play tonight we can. Today is the only day i have off.

Top Bottom