• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Cause people tend to do that alot when they play me in friendlies. I am 2 different people in friendlies and tournaments. But since this is not the case as you say then ok.

And Dotcom. Now you know. YOU know better than to try this with me. I'm gonna make sure every Peach at the tournament we both at beat you. Just to **** your day up. Ha ha ha!!!

I'll play you for like 3-5 bucks if you want.
**** talk is healthy.
especially when I back it up when my victory.
Then you call tell all your friends how you lost a"70 - 30" matchup.
you AND ev gon have the Keni Hart eat *** face when i take your 5 bucks.

(just accepted your MM for 5 bucks .com style :], alls fair in love and b*tches. )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** talk is healthy.
especially when I back it up when my victory.
Then you call tell all your friends how you lost a"70 - 30" matchup.
you AND ev gon have the Keni Hart eat *** face when i take your 5 bucks.

(just accepted your MM for 5 bucks .com style :], alls fair in love and b*tches. )
I'm gonna enjoy every moment of this. I'm gonna show you why first hand why I am one of the best with this hawt blonde. (or in my case, brunette)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
evry peach main is the same. you all try to hype peach up way to much
There is a difference between hyping a character up and actually showing people just how good they are by debating, using facts and just straight hacking it with them. This is showing the truth of what my character can do and what is all about. And not crap people tend to talk about with her and know nothing at all.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
There is a difference between hyping a character up and actually showing people just how good they are by debating, using facts and just straight hacking it with them. This is showing the truth of what my character can do and what is all about. And not crap people tend to talk about with her and know nothing at all.
I feel the same way Mah d00, the same ****ing way.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well idk how many people actually "main" peach but ur not the only peach main i played. i played lots and its always the same thing. you all got an answer to every move. u make it seem like peach is the ultimate counterpick. the real reason people lose to peach because shes a dead character. not that many people have played a good peach so their just going into the match blind.

Drk. Peach u remember Marc Buckley. he does the exact same thing

Roxas215

Smash Lord
well idk how many people actually "main" peach but ur not the only peach main i played. i played lots and its always the same thing. you all got an answer to every move. u make it seem like peach is the ultimate counterpick. the real reason people lose to peach because shes a dead character. not that many people have played a good peach so their just going into the match blind.

Wait huh??? I don't recall anyone saying peach is the perfect counterpick. She only has one 70-30 matchup at thats oli.(I mean i think ganon might be 70-30 as well but who counts that?) Lol at anyone thinking peach is a great counterpick when half the top tiers **** her(well not **** but you know what i mean). Who the hell are u getting your info from?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I feel the same way Mah d00, the same ****ing way.
That's what is up. But your character is already up there.

I can assume that you really don't know much about my character to be saying this. I have beating good players with Peach. Even when they play gay as hell. I have been placing well at tournaments. 13th out of 141. People don't lose to her cause she is a dead character. People lose to her cause The person is doing his thing. He is not stupid.

Don't make johns. People play Peach too much for that. And cause most of them just do the same crap, that's why the Peach loses. People will catch on. I choose to be random and ******** as hell in matches just to throw people all. I don't wanna play basic. Or else I not those good tournament placings I got. You have a shot load of Peach players on the WC to even say that. And on the EC, people play me all the time when I go all around the EC for tournies. So there is no excuse.

And yes I can make up answers for lots things. Does this mean I will always get away with it? No it does not. it is just tools to help you kick azz and make **** less stressful. the rest is how smart the player is. That's me straight up keeping it real. Vex could tell you the same stuff with bowser. Don't hate the player, hate Sakuria. I'm just using what he created with my character and working with it the best I can. Done.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol i don't know who to vote for.

On one hand you got d.pch who is teaching me how to use my char correctly.

On the other you got dotbox who is well a box. And boxes must stick together!!!

Decisions,Decisions!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Double post but whatever.

Ok so i finally moved into my apt. It's at lynnewood gardens. 7240 i think(im probably wrong) It's like a 5 min walk from where value city used to be at the mall.

Right now im typing this at my dad house because comcast was suppose to come and hook up the cable/internet but the dumb *** tech failed me. So hopefully we get that up and running tomorrow.

It's a little smaller then i thought but it's nice. At least it's more room then my little *** room lol.

As for the party i dont know yet. My roommate is bringing his girlfriend over for the weekend. At the very least ill just have people over for drinks or whatever.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Evan: Mom is making me go with her to fax some stuff to her doctor.... -_- I'll call you when I get back.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yeah, you only get lung cancer, bad breath, nasty teeth, pregnency problems, just to name a few.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Also weed wont get you girls. But a bottle of nuvo will get you laid!
(Or at least a peek at the ****! lol)

Anyway my brother is ok. Fractured nose but he cool. I swear to god if i ever find the people who did this......... Ill let dotcom finish that.

And just in case people don't know kingdom hearts 358/2 days is out. I have to say a new kingdom hearts game and new paramore album in the same week. Im in heaven! Everyone do your eardrums a favor and make this your fav song! Plz believe im adding it to brawl. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSblqDM5RQM

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Yeah, you only get lung cancer, bad breath, nasty teeth, pregnency problems, just to name a few.
wow such a hypocrite. half of the things u said happen when u drink 2.
with drinking u get pregnancy problems, bad breath, headaches, ****ed up kidney/liver. idk y people lik drinking better. atleast weed grows naturally. alchohol is made in a ****ing factory. get at my knowledge.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
with drinking u get pregnancy problems, bad breath, headaches, ****ed up kidney/liver. idk y people lik drinking better. atleast weed grows naturally. alchohol is made in a ****ing factory. get at my knowledge.
I think it's common knowledge that most people dont drink on a every day basis. However people that smoke do it 4-5 times a day at least. It's also common knowledge that smoking reduces your life. Now while drinking can also cause that(if you go overboard) You really can't compare the two.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
News flash kid. Neither one is really....not hazardous. It's really kinda like a pick your poison type thing.

Smoking is WAAAAY worse than drinking. You can drink and have no serious ill effects. With smoking, it's possible as well, but you're only hurting yourself.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
News flash kid. Neither one is really....not hazardous. It's really kinda like a pick your poison type thing.

Smoking is WAAAAY worse than drinking. You can drink and have no serious ill effects. With smoking, it's possible as well, but you're only hurting yourself.
wat? u jus sound like the kind of person who watches anti drug commercials all day. u cant drink and drive when u can smoke and drive. and how does drinking give no serious effect. if anything weed is not even a drug. i never heard anybody say im addicted to weed. when u can become an alchoholic. dont knock it b4 u try it. i drink and smoke. ive been drunk and high at the same time and i would rather be high than be throwing up and falling all over the place.
the main reason people even drink more is becasue alchohol is not illegal. and if u were so smart u would know the real reason why weed is actually illegal

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's late, so I'm going to ignore everything you said. I was going to "play by play" your statement, but it's not worth it.

I will leave you with this. What is the point of getting high?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
It's late, so I'm going to ignore everything you said. I was going to "play by play" your statement, but it's not worth it.

I will leave you with this. What is the point of getting high?
in his defense getting high helps when your stressed out about some dumb s**t...it helped me anyway. all he's gonna say is "whats the point of getting drunk?" but a big WTF at what he said about ppl getting addicted to alcohol but not weed...i've never heard about someone getting flashbacks from alcohol so no.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
People attempt to drink away their problems as well. Though this isn't healthy in the least, for some people, somehow it works.

Also, it just occured to me that Mr. Toon over here is only 17. I'm not saying his arguements aren't valid, but, I mean, come on....

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i not talkin bout cigarettes. wow wat is this the anti drug committee.
and i am 17 but i live out loud. im not gonna live my whole life drinking and not smoking. thats contradicting myself.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
Can't play today, but, Andy, is your number still the same one it was from.... probably CoT4-era? When we get together to play, it's usually easier for either me or Evan or Steph to just text people rather than rely on everybody checking SWF.
yes that's still my #

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i know it was the worst reasoning. doesnt matter some people dont lik drinking some people dont like smoking. im neutral i like both.

Top Bottom