• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
inui dictates everything. And no one WANTS to stop him.

How far is cinnaminson from palmyra, cause i go there sometimes when i have friday off from school?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Palmyra is like a hop, skip, and a jump away from where i live. Its like literally around the corner.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
When I went to M2Ks place in cinnaminson, I got off at the Palmyra stop. That's how close it is. The cinnaminson stop was further away.

Fun Fact: Palmyra is closer to cinnaminson than cinnaminson is to cinnaminson.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
What I have to do to be apart of this crew? Who I gotta beat up?
You got to have at least half the box status of totodile and vex's bowser.
(Which is a hard feat to accomplish!!! But you play peach! I know you got it in you. lol)

F**k that, all the cool people are going to Beyond the Limit 2 that day. Brawl+ 4 lyfe son
And you know this!!!

I dont get kendall sometimes. Some days she is on and playing crazy good. Other days she is just off and she talks about how she hates the game. Then a couple days later she will go see a anther vid get inspiration and come back and ****. lol All i know is you better not be selling no **** candy at these tournaments lol.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Even on my good days, I hate Brawl. x.x

And I hate camping. And I hate playing against camping. If you guys really think I camp, play any other Pikachu, and I guarantee they'll camp way harder than I do. Anther just doesn't need to because he's Anther, and I've seen vids where he's gotten punished for not camping when he should have. x.x

But, yeah, I.... really don't like how inconsistent I am at Brawl. I was also thinking about how annoyed I was at Kage, though, so that was part of the reason why I wasn't focused. -_-

Roxas215

Smash Lord

And I hate camping. And I hate playing against camping. If you guys really think I camp, play any other Pikachu, and I guarantee they'll camp way harder than I do. Anther just doesn't need to because he's Anther, and I've seen vids where he's gotten punished for not camping when he should have. x.x

But, yeah, I.... really don't like how inconsistent I am at Brawl. I was also thinking about how annoyed I was at Kage, though, so that was part of the reason why I wasn't focused. -_-
Lol kage really made u mad? You know he was just playing.

But yea i understand about the camping thing. I can only camp when im listening to paramore

Do your eardrums a favor and put this in your rotation asap!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_je0MuBIo-I

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not mad, just annoyed. Every time I can't make it to something, I get **** for it from somebody (either from you or my other friends if I hang out with you guys), and it.... gets old after a while.

I can't ever just.... go somewhere. Or god forbid I actually want to stay home for once and everybody gets on my case. I was honest to god throwing up Saturday night, and I went through today feeling crappy and headache-y because I barely got any sleep..... then I come over for a chill night of Smash and people are still *****ing about it. x.x

So, yeah, I know he was just joking, but it was still kind of irritating. If I would've said something, though, everybody would have just said I was taking it too seriously. -_-

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Not mad, just annoyed. Every time I can't make it to something, I get **** for it from somebody (either from you or my other friends if I hang out with you guys), and it.... gets old after a while.

I can't ever just.... go somewhere. Or god forbid I actually want to stay home for once and everybody gets on my case. I was honest to god throwing up Saturday night, and I went through today feeling crappy and headache-y because I barely got any sleep..... then I come over for a chill night of Smash and people are still *****ing about it. x.x
Well 1st thing is that yes u do cancel on alot of stuff. I may complain to you but you know i forget about it the next day. Kage is well kage. You know he don't hate u or nothing. When u told me you were sick and weren't coming i wasn't even mad at you that time cause i know u did catch a cold from walking in the rain.

And you can say whatever u want lol. You know i do!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

It's alright mah love, I will show you the true path to becoming more amazing then you currently are in brawl, we need some training sessions. Also how long are you staying at Hobo with K Prime? And don't worry, I'll cheer for you doing your matches at Hobo

<3333333333333333

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion

correct me if im wrong but i feel as if this while post was directed towards me and my toon. i dont like to camp either but my character practically forces me 2. all my specials are projectiles. if i dont camp then im not using my character to his fullest ability if i do camp well thats just flat out called spam.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
(hmm)

We don't have any enemies atm, but we'll keep you on reserve.
Is that right?

You got to have at least half the box status of totodile and vex's bowser.
(Which is a hard feat to accomplish!!! But you play peach! I know you got it in you. lol)
Is that right?

But I was kidding anyway. I can't be in this crew, I am not close to you guys to I can't support this crew at all. 'll stick to being a solo player.

So, yeah, I know he was just joking, but it was still kind of irritating. If I would've said something, though, everybody would have just said I was taking it too seriously. -_-
This game is indeed annoying and boring for how people play it. Camp, plank, run the clock. All that gay crap to win. But I really don't care. Thats what brawl is. But you gotta keep your cool. That's how people get about half of their wins from this (but of course they won't even admit that). Cause the player is too ticked to focus. How you think I beat up metas with Peach when they play gay as hell? That **** is hard. But here is the trick. Meta does not annoy me AT ALL. I have fun fighting that cheap ball of crap. So he can do all that dumb **** and I'll still be able to kick his azz. I always say to myself, meta is a straight chump to me. Same with snake. And you play a better character than I do, KayLo.

This is brawl, you gotta know that people are gonna play like this and not give a damm. They just wanna win. But it is more win when they play like this and you beat them. Next time someone is going out to camp you, just look at them and laugh. And then beat their azz. Then just put a smile on your face and walk away. Now that is win.

Me and Vex are out here getting at people with Peach and bowser. Setting down the foundation for these losers. So if we can do it, you can too.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wait wtf kendall u going to hobo? lol. stop holding out on us.
Maybe. Not definite yet, looking less like I'm going by the day.

correct me if im wrong but i feel as if this while post was directed towards me and my toon. i dont like to camp either but my character practically forces me 2. all my specials are projectiles. if i dont camp then im not using my character to his fullest ability if i do camp well thats just flat out called spam.
No, I always feel the same way, I was just annoyed/not feeling well last night for what I said before (about Kage & feeling crappy from getting no sleep from being sick Saturday night).... and on top of that, I was playing like butt, probably half because of those reasons (and half just because.... I'm madd inconsistent).

Your TL is spammy, but that's pretty expected. But it's also.... pretty much every character in the game.

MK air camps.
DDD camps for grabs.
ROB camps with laser/gyro.
Snake camps with grenades/C4s (but that's the one MU I really like anyway).
Warios just try to run the clock.
Pikachu is supposed to camp with tjolts in pretty much every MU.

It's stupid. And even worse than that, for me, it's boring.

I have fun fighting that cheap ball of crap.
But that's the difference between you and me: you have fun playing vs. the lame **** in Brawl. I don't. I just put up with it because I'm decent enough at the game to sorta keep working at it and everybody else gets together to play, so I'm like "I might as well go."

I enjoy the game sometimes..... like when I play against Evan, I already know he's gonna play aggressively, and it's fun, because we're actually fighting. (Even though he thinks I camp, which I usually don't too much, lol.) But then I'll play TUSM's DDD. Or another really, really stupid MU, and it's just like..... -_- A fun-killer.

(No disrespect, TUSM. It's how you're supposed to play DDD. But that doesn't make it any less boring.)

And I'm not stupid enough to think it won't be 10x worse in tournament.

/rant

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea this is boring, understand that. But the reason I have fun fighting meta is because the cheap ******* does all this gay crap thinking he is hawt stuff and is gonna win. Then I'm like"oh really" and win the match. You come off better than that fool. This is how I get my wins. By enjoying beating the **** out of high tiers. So when they play gay, I just look at them and be like "Ok......what, this is suppose to do something to me?"

But sometimes it's just plan boring and I start to lose interest. Even if I do win. Same character, same boring cheap junk all the time. I play this game cause Peach is in it. if she was not, I not touch this crap. To me this game is not worth playing to win. After I complete my mission with Peach, I might drop this crap. I won't have the will to play.

One day we need to team. you and me Vs high tiers or campy characters and just beat their azzes. Trust me. you will feel good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's alright mah love, I will show you the true path to becoming more amazing then you currently are in brawl, we need some training sessions. Also how long are you staying at Hobo with K Prime? And don't worry, I'll cheer for you doing your matches at Hobo

<3333333333333333
We do need some training sessions. x.x At least if I can win enough to have a chance at placing at biweeklies (don't really care about bigger tournaments), I'll be bored but somewhat motivated by the thought of money.

Dunno if.... HOBO is still happening. I'll keep you updated.

<3333333333333333

One day we need to team. you and me Vs high tiers or campy characters and just beat their azzes. Trust me. you will feel good.
Okay. ;-; One day, let's do it. (If I'm still playing by then, lol.)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yu-gi-oh is a superior card game. You have peoples parants playing this game. It is so good you can do stuff like this.

How you think I win my matches?

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
See, this is where everything falls apart.

Magic the Gathering: Which is what any successful card game is based off of, is the alpha and the omega.

stop feeding the troll, I like Yu-gi-oh, I just don't like how small the font is, I've always liked Magic for the Lore (which can't be beat by god**** anything) and the artwork.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This rain is ridiculous.

Also, my phone is off atm. First it was just calls, but now I can't even text. -_- So I just turned the **** off.

Going to Verizon tomorrow, I'll text people when it's fixed. ;-; Just posting so no one thinks I'm ignoring them.

Top Bottom