• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hey you two should make like the Ice Climbers and chill out.

Or at the very least debate like civilized people.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
^ we are debating civilized. this is how teenagers talk.

stfu xzax. for 1 thing i can give a rats *** about the community i just like playing the game. if i never win a tourny itll never phase me i could care less but dont think ur hot **** because u play metaknight, because i can name lik 100 *****s off the top of my head thats doing the same thing u doin wit mk. if ur really so good i wanna see u place good witout mk. all im sayin is dont think ur good when u main mk.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
u still dont get it. we dont use meta because were not the **** eaters who use the best character in the game. if im gonna be good i wanna be good for getting there wit the character that i have the most fun playing wit. im not gonna pik up meta because hes to easy. yea ima be the 500th guy who placed high wit meta in a tourny. lol that doesnt make u pro. u bandwagon *** *****. lol. learn a ****in matchup u noob
You're a ****ing idiot, did you realize Xzax was playing MK before the first tier list, before the game was even released in America? Also MK isnt easy to place with, EVERYBODY knows how to fight the character, if you truly believe this then place well with the character then, FYI Xzax's Wolf would rip you apart, and MIB has a better TL.

<333333333 Kaylo

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Xzax wolf did get a hell of a lot better since the last time i played it. Our mm went down to wire on all 3 matches( I did miss a edgeguard but thats beside the point)

However i think technical wise kt has a better tl. I think mib is a smarter player though.

About mk. This is how i feel. You can't blame xzax for maining mk as mk is his fav char. He used him since the beginning. People who actually main mk i dont have a problem with. I have a problem with people who lose with their main and then go mk to win the set.

But hey what do i know i main peach. I dont even have a secondary

(Crawls back in corner)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol wow. all this could be true. in all seriousness i do suck at this game. but why should i care. lol u think i would get mad if u say his wolf would beat me and MIB toon is better than mine.(which ur jus sayin). i dont care if he can beat me wit cf. its jus a game dont get ya panties in a knot.
WHY SO SERIOUS

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
However i think technical wise kt has a better tl. I think mib is a smarter player though.
Tech skill in this game means nothing, MIB is a superior player.

But hey what do i know i main peach. I dont even have a secondary

(Crawls back in corner)
I play Bowser, a worse character then Peach.

lol wow. all this could be true. in all seriousness i do suck at this game. but why should i care. lol u think i would get mad if u say his wolf would beat me and MIB toon is better than mine.(which ur jus sayin). i dont care if he can beat me wit cf. its jus a game dont get ya panties in a knot.
WHY SO SERIOUS
It may be just a game, but it's a real community, and no I'm not "jus sayin" it's what I believe and have seen, hes a far superior player.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow kingtoon u need to chill... like A LOT.

your in no place to flat out flame and disrespect xzax like that. mk or not who cares. that is not how you debate, its a flat out flame war. you also cant use your age as en excuse ESPECIALLY when a few posts prior your talkin bout placin bets on drinking.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im not flaming or disrespecting him. in all truth i didnt mean him any disrespect. im jus flaming his meta not him as a person. i have no problem wit xzax. i know no matter wat i say hes still gonna play meta and nobody can do anything about that. its jus funny too see everyone get so riled up over nothing.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
He indeed does, and its very impressive actually, and thats saying something if I state this because I'm usually hard on players. And I've recently become an elitist **** so yeah.
So what does the great vex think of me? lol I know you said xzax has no business losing to me. lol.

O dotcom did u try out lucas in the new brawl+ build? he is a freaking beast.

wow kingtoon u need to chill... like A LOT.

your in no place to flat out flame and disrespect xzax like that. mk or not who cares. that is not how you debate, its a flat out flame war. you also cant use your age as en excuse ESPECIALLY when a few posts prior your talkin bout placin bets on drinking.
This is ever so true!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
So what does the great vex think of me? lol I know you said xzax has no business losing to me. lol.
For the way Xzax talks, no he shouldn't be losing to you, however I've already told many many people that you've greatly improved and have become a decent player in a tournament setting. I've become blunt.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im not flaming or disrespecting him. in all truth i didnt mean him any disrespect. im jus flaming his meta not him as a person. i have no problem wit xzax. i know no matter wat i say hes still gonna play meta and nobody can do anything about that. its jus funny too see everyone get so riled up over nothing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can kinda see what is going on here And what both side are talking about. But it did go wild.

Meta Is a character that has a better shot at winning more than any character in this game. A less harder time. This can not be denied. Wether you main meta or not. No one can denie this. If they do, it is cause they play meta and would feel one is getting at thier skills cause they play meta and taking away thier work for being known for the player they are. Or how they do in tournaments.

But because of this, This does not mean the player does not have to put in some sort of work to place the way he does. if the meta is winning by just spamming Up-B and Nado, then the opponent:

- Is getting annoyed and pissed, Thus can focus on the match and deal with this crap.
- Has no clue what to do about this.
- Does not know the match up or well enough with their character.

Meta has a better chance of winning then others in this game. he does not have to work as hard as we do. Same time does not mean the player is not putting in that work to get his win. Same goes for any high tier character people cry about.

But what do I know, I play Peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Everytime I see this I literally "lol" because Peach is good enough to be B tier if not even A tier.
Dude I been saying this for the longest. OMG let me at the SBR and I will turns heads in there for Peach Justice. These boys in there have no damm clue.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And I've almost, if not always supported your claims I saw you make about Peach.
You think after what I placed at SNES would make these fools realize this. That was not easy.

We need to like team up or something against them and show that Peach and Bowser ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There's a lot more to the SBR than proving your main is good -_-

and Pit > Peach
I could careless what there are about I'm there for one thing.

And wrong as usual. Peach>Pit. Don't even start this here, you just wont win when I bring out a book report on my character. Don't do it Chibo.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Name why Peach is better than Pit. I'll reply as to why I think that is false. I'll go there. I'm not the only one who thinks Pit > Peach. It's a shame not every state had a Rogue Pit lol. Also, describe it more subjectively about the character whether it be moveset, features, or matchups - not based on tourney results since lets face it, there's no God player for either character. The closest thing to that was 2008 Azen Peach, but even he played Pit as well before then.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I could careless what there are about I'm there for one thing.

And wrong as usual. Peach>Pit. Don't even start this here, you just wont win when I bring out a book report on my character. Don't do it Chibo.
I honestly believe Pit is slightly better then Peach. The problem is PA really only knows how good Pit is because we were practically the only state with an amazing Pit to play against. Either way if Pit is better its only by like 1 or 2 placements in my opinion.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So what's up with the Party, I mean time, place, necessity, where the biches at.
I could either come out to your party, or I could take this chick out.
TBPH though, I'd rather go to the Party.

I wonder why people think Olimar is so bad. BY people I mean, everyone not East Coast, and some of east coast too. meh.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Name why Peach is better than Pit. I'll reply as to why I think that is false. I'll go there. I'm not the only one who thinks Pit > Peach. It's a shame not every state had a Rogue Pit lol. Also, describe it more subjectively about the character whether it be moveset, features, or matchups - not based on tourney results since lets face it, there's no God player for either character. The closest thing to that was 2008 Azen Peach, but even he played Pit as well before then.
See this? Once again you are using a player to back up your claim as "Pit is better" I though it with you before and you once again used him to cover something you can't explain on your own.

- You can't explain the match ups with him in detail
- You can't explain the character in detail
- You don't play the character in tournament to have a front row seat experience just how Pit goes about fighting (yet alone Peach to dare challenge my azz in this one)

I on the other hand can do all three and much more. I don't need a player to back up what I say. I can expalin things on my own. If I wanted to bring the actually player for my case, this be too easy.

I have wrote 10000000000000000000000000000000000 of freaking books reports on Peach and why Peach is better in the tier thread. I know my stuff. you can take me as a Peach fanboy fool all you want. I don't let the love for my character and players/friends do the talking for me. I use what I know, facts, results, experience, observation. And so much more.

All you gonna do is bring up Rouge (as usual) to make your point a fact? Sorry, it does not work that way dude. Don't have one fight your battles. Do it yourself. And even with that you still fail with this. You lost the fight before it even started.

You are actually not even worth getting into it with. Cause you just can't back up a debate for this at all. Your (rouge) logic just fails.

Again, just stay out with this and don't even bother. You are simply gonna get shot down against me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Post invalid, you didn't even read mine. You're first line proves it otherwise. I said prove it subjectively, not tourney placements (aka players). Just because I don't main Pit doesn't mean I can discuss the traits of the character or matchups.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Post invalid, you didn't even read mine. You're first line proves it otherwise. I said prove it subjectively, not tourney placements (aka players). Just because I don't main Pit doesn't mean I can discuss the traits of the character or matchups.
Oh I read your post. But everytime you wanna bring up How pit is better, you always bring up this dude. Knock it off with that already.

Also I explained my self many times. You the one who came to me saying Pit is better. So go on. Tell me just how Pit is better. Unless you can't that is. And Don't try to ring that back to me. You and a whole lot of people know I can explain myself and have so many times. I don't play around.

So Since you came out of left field, explain to me. How is Pit better that Peach?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I been banned more times that anyone on this site. You are still a rookie compared to me boy.
trust me, you haven't. Get on that EEvisu status

sooo...where the party at? DC clubs gettin old. might hit up philly for a bit :bee:

your argument is based on a player that switches to mk when his pit gets *****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
trust me, you haven't. Get on that EEvisu status

How many times he been banned.

your argument is based on a player that switches to mk when his pit gets *****
Omg.......

OOOHHHHHHHHHhh what chibo gonna say now.... Ive never seen a peach go mk
Omg..........

Thats it, I'm leaving, it's done. Hahahah, I'm out of here

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol chibo getting pwned. One time for peach!!!

As for the party like i said idk if we moving in on fri or mon. If we moving in mon then of course there wont be a party. If we moving in on fri then the party will be sat night. Ill let everyone know on fri night

Anyway kendall you should of been with us tonight. It was too much fun.lol

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
yo I just wanna give a shout out to kendall makin my apt all pretty and **** when she walked into my living room

and everyone stop hatin on each other.

Top Bottom