• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dark.Pch is coming. He knows what'll happen if he doesn't......

*loads shotgun* :mad:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
exactly ev 20 min. it took me 20 min 2 beat a guy who played that game for way more than me. not even 20 min. lol 1 match. i even beat tusm's kirby wit sonic. stop wasting internet wit brawl+ talk

/QUOTE]

Why are u taking your win against me so serious when i wasn't even using chars i know how to use? And everyone knows in friendlies i play horrible anyway.

Lies u take all ur friendlies to the heart.

I just recently got 2 stocked by wurv. Does that means he better then me? You lost to steph before. I guess that means he better then u right?

All this is true

You also act like brawl+ is this brand new game that no one knows how to play. It's still smash bros. Your skills from normal brawl will still transfer over. Stop acting like people who play brawl+ are trying to be elitist or something.

They are dont take up for them

About the constant changes. Yes i agree it's annoying. But you also have to realize they never once said it's finished. Of course changes will keep being made until it's done. Also the fact that this new set is going to remain unchanged for months shows how far it has come.

And how do u know this. are u ruler of brawl+

Sighs. im done. Now your just rambling about nothing.
Exactly.

all this is true

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Supposedly this weekend, I think? ><

Evan?
Naw it won't be this weekend. Mike told me earliest we can move in is fri and i have to work sat. But we might not be able to move in til mon. If i do move in on fri ill still have the party sat night. But yea the smashfest will most likely be next weekend.

O and rogue yes you are invited to the party lol(he txted me like why you keeping the naked girls away from me. lol) Rogue and dotcom at a party is probably funny as hell. Dotcom better not be so **** loud lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Dark.Pch: Nvm, read Evan's post. Evan, that party better be this weekend, though......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Why would I be anxious to wear one? I'm wearing one half the time anyway, it's just not visible. x.o

And no, it won't be visible at your party. I'd rather pay the **** $1. :mad:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why are u so anxious to wear a thong?
Why would I be anxious to wear one? I'm wearing one half the time anyway, it's just not visible. x.o

And no, it won't be visible at your party. I'd rather pay the **** $1. :mad:
...........................I think i'm making a random visit to PA. Something just came up.......yea........

Dotcom

Smash Lord
dotcom at a party is probably funny as hell. Dotcom better not be so **** loud lol.
Chill son, I yell at the chicks to take they clothes off. They be so ****ing scared, they don't know what else to do.

I'm wearing one half the time anyway, it's just not visible. x.o

And no, it won't be visible at your party. I'd rather pay the **** $1.
1. Kendall aint the only one[just realized I know some dude huskier than Matt, that's named Kendall]

2. How the **** you gon wear a thonng to a thong party, and it aint visible.

im comin 2 ya party and im bringin a bottle. we can do shots(kenny shots). not for the timid hearted
Bring it Kid.
lol at kenny shots. I put money up on kendall outlasting anyone.
***** PLEASE.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
toon u realize the current version of b+ is the rc1 and is gonna be the only version for a minimum of 3 months if not longer right? stop arguing, stop tellin ppl what to do. if you think your hot **** in b+ cause you played it for 20 min, put your money where your mouth is.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
toon u realize the current version of b+ is the rc1 and is gonna be the only version for a minimum of 3 months if not longer right? stop arguing, stop tellin ppl what to do. if you think your hot **** in b+ cause you played it for 20 min, put your money where your mouth is.
see thats the point every1 is hot **** in brawl+. but no i was jus ****in wit yall im not serious. no one should have took me serious. unless i did make valid points.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
All what? :urg: I don't like the sound of that......... ;-;

But sure, lol, you can try to outdrink me. I've never blacked out before, though, just warning you. :p
all is just all. whatever u want all to be.

i blacked out once when i first started drinking and i didnt know my limits. well i didnt black out, more like i was still up but i really wasnt there if u know wat i mean lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kenny's trash talk is ALMOST as random and ridiculous as Steph's, lol. Except Kenny's actually kinda good.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u still dont get it. we dont use meta because were not the **** eaters who use the best character in the game. if im gonna be good i wanna be good for getting there wit the character that i have the most fun playing wit. im not gonna pik up meta because hes to easy. yea ima be the 500th guy who placed high wit meta in a tourny. lol that doesnt make u pro. u bandwagon *** *****. lol. learn a ****in matchup u noob

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
See this is the problem with people who are like you, yall a bunch of ****ing *******. They don't understand the function of the game. I'm not a **** eater for using MK, I played him before ya *** been to a tournament first off. Don't try to act like you know what your talking about. Your an idiot who is attached to a misconception and you try to defend this, and you try to act smart while doing it....but in reality your just being a re-re who is getting nowhere in the community and you post stupid *** things and I hate it to death. Just stfu about it, if you think MK is that good then keep you ignorant, stupid *** comments to yourself.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whatevs, just letting you know so you're not surprised when you get infracted, lol. Doesn't really matter to me.

Top Bottom