• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So, apparently losing to TLs is a trend among Pikas, even the really good ones. I don't feel so alone anymore.

The bad part: none of us can help each other, lolol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
KAYLO, DO YOU SEE THIS!?! ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING. PICK UP PEACH. DO IT!!!

Also with Peach you never have to worry about Diddy, IC or olimar.
Oli's are getting more frustrating to fight.It's not a one sided matchup anymore.

But lol yea kendall is never picking up peach. I been tried to get her to do it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cause of his camping? You do realize there s 2 ways to break that right? His camping is seriously not suppose to get you.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I've been tryin to teach myself how to play Peach. 1. Shes one of the only chars i didn't know how to play and 2. as much as i like using Oli he is a B!TCH to fight against

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Cause of his camping? You do realize there s 2 ways to break that right? His camping is seriously not suppose to get you.
Nair and dair right? Yea i know it's not suppose to but it does lol. That could just be my aggressive nature getting to me. When i put on my game face me and dotcom went even. But i only ever play like that during tournaments.

Anyway what do u think is the easier matchup between mk and snake? I really hate both matchups but lately i would rather fight mk then snake. At least i can kill that **** thing. A defensive snake gets on my ****ing nerves.

I've been tryin to teach myself how to play Peach. 1. Shes one of the only chars i didn't know how to play and 2. as much as i like using Oli he is a B!TCH to fight against
Lol rogue pit called me like a week ago asking me to teach him peach just for oli lol. I think dotcom 2 stocked him in tournament. Anyway yea peach is fun but im the wrong person to be teaching anyone. Im way to aggressive and thats really not the way your suppose to play her.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
^ see. why do i gotta be all that?

do u see this. thats all i got lol
Your taking it the wrong way. No one said you shouldn't be camping. You said you hate peach cause u have to jump alot when anyone that faces you have to do way more jumping to even get close to you. Not to mention all the powershielding and dodging that needs to be done.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Your taking it the wrong way. No one said you shouldn't be camping. You said you hate peach cause u have to jump alot when anyone that faces you have to do way more jumping to even get close to you. Not to mention all the powershielding and dodging that needs to be done.
no 1 said it would be easy. iSPAM

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nair and dair right? Yea i know it's not suppose to but it does lol. That could just be my aggressive nature getting to me. When i put on my game face me and dotcom went even. But i only ever play like that during tournaments.

Anyway what do u think is the easier matchup between mk and snake? I really hate both matchups but lately i would rather fight mk then snake. At least i can kill that **** thing. A defensive snake gets on my ****ing nerves.

Lol rogue pit called me like a week ago asking me to teach him peach just for oli lol. I think dotcom 2 stocked him in tournament. Anyway yea peach is fun but im the wrong person to be teaching anyone. Im way to aggressive and thats really not the way your suppose to play her.
Bair- Lick mutiple pikmin at once thanks to that nice azz and it having 2 hit boxes.

Ground Float>Nair- Do this to get close to him when he runs and gets campy. That way you kill pikmin, Can land quickly and do w/e you want while getting close. But of course be were of the "run away and camp to get you to rush me and pivot grab when you get close" crap. Also you can pin him to the corner and keep the pressure on him. And you know what happens when he has no pikmin. Ground float nair>Jabs. and repeat. You will be killing them quick. Same time refresh you kill moves. Then get his azz off stage and gimp him. Or just grab the edge. He is not gonna reach anyway.

If Olimar beats you by camping, it is because you let him, not cause it works. Cause it is not suppose to at all.

Meta isn't **** to me So I guess I'll say meta. Snake is anther chump to. Meta and snake both feel the same when I fight them. But since meta dies sooner, I'll go with that. And the reason these characters get to you is cause you need to calm down. Snake and metas tear aggressive Peach players alive. Telling you these characters is jumps man. You just gotta think. And calm down some.

And you just reminded me. I am suppose to teach Snakee Peach so he can beat ADHD. And I also offered Kzizzle the same thing to beat ADHD. He said he get back to me on that.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OH Drk. Pch I can't wait till we meet in tourney.
One day i'm gonna show you peaches your more uppity than you know.

As of now Olimar's hardest Matchup is: Luigi.
I fear Peach no longer.

And Ev even when you do have your game face on, I beat you more often than you beat me(partially because you play so **** aggressive, and I know how to make you erk, but Imma help you with that.)

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's true, cause I still have no clue, well maybe a little, on how to face a diddy Kong, but I know how to face Luigi's more than Diddi's, so personally Diddy's are harder for me to face.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
OH Drk. Pch I can't wait till we meet in tourney.
One day i'm gonna show you peaches your more uppity than you know.

As of now Olimar's hardest Matchup is: Luigi.
I fear Peach no longer.

And Ev even when you do have your game face on, I beat you more often than you beat me(partially because you play so **** aggressive, and I know how to make you erk, but Imma help you with that.)
Is that right? Well I would love to see this. And I hope you camp me and play gay as hell while evan watches me mop the field with you.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Is that right? Well I would love to see this. And I hope you camp me and play gay as hell while evan watches me mop the field with you.
Suuuuuure lol.
I want Evan to watch so he can see me beat his Idol lol.

and AA, i mean your doing something REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wrong, if you think Diddy is that hard haha.
I think it's about time you put the wifi down, and step into reality.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Suuuuuure lol.
I want Evan to watch so he can see me beat his Idol lol.

and AA, i mean your doing something REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wrong, if you think Diddy is that hard haha.
I think it's about time you put the wifi down, and step into reality.
That's sound like a money match too me. I hope you are letting that freindle we has when you almost beat me think you can actually do it. If so, this is why I love playing friendlies. Cause they use that to think they have me figured out. then when I play for real it is another story.

After mah beat you, I am gonna past the stick to evan and he is gonna beat you. Then your whole day is just gonna be done. Ha ha ha!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
That's sound like a money match too me. I hope you are letting that freindle we has when you almost beat me think you can actually do it. If so, this is why I love playing friendlies. Cause they use that to think they have me figured out. then when I play for real it is another story.

After mah beat you, I am gonna past the stick to evan and he is gonna beat you. Then your whole day is just gonna be done. Ha ha ha!

Why would I be basing it off a friendly, in which you won?
after I beat you, imma give my stick to Praxis and stick it in him. Ha.
Put your money where my mouth is son!
that up close and personal **** with the tv aint gon save you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why would I be basing it off a friendly, in which you won?
after I beat you, imma give my stick to Praxis and stick it in him. Ha.
Put your money where my mouth is son!
Cause people tend to do that alot when they play me in friendlies. I am 2 different people in friendlies and tournaments. But since this is not the case as you say then ok.

And Dotcom. Now you know. YOU know better than to try this with me. I'm gonna make sure every Peach at the tournament we both at beat you. Just to **** your day up. Ha ha ha!!!

I'll play you for like 3-5 bucks if you want.

Top Bottom