• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i know it was the worst reasoning. doesnt matter some people dont lik drinking some people dont like smoking. im neutral i like both.
Technically, neutral would be doing neither, like a neutral country in a war. It can be influenced to one side or another at any time, however.

You're like someone who plays on two separate teams.

Not exactly pertinent to the current topic, but I don't care.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
to much of anything kills you.and why would u smoke jus black n milds? 4 wat? u not getin anything out of it.
wat so u can be dizzy headed 4 wat? about 5 min. lol go get high and stay that way for 5 hours.

i never heard of anyone dying from weed poisoning. get ur facts together 100's of people die from alchohol every year. and 0 people have died from weed in the history of the world. yea i guess drinking is less harmful.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
kingtoon failed health class in middle school so many times they eventually just let him graduate, cause why the hell not, its only health class

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Naw. i moved in but i got to work tomorrow and i think im having a party tomorrow night. I can probably have something next weekend but it cant be a whole lot of people. Maybe 10-12 max?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Why haven't I been to this thread yet? Hi guys!

I got me a box! Snake costume is gonna **** this year.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Next weekend I'm planning on going to go to a Guitar Hero tourney....which i need to get details for....Not that anyone cares, just adding to the conversation.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok then. Gonna have to see what I am gonna where for this lil party. Gotta look sexy. Know what I mean? Keep me updated. And I would need a ride from downtown to where you are at. Cause that is where the bus leaves me off at.

I'm off, got at tournament today so need some rest.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Imma end this right now. Smoking is dumb unless its Black n' Milds and drinking is awesome.
You better not be drinking or smoking or we'll have serious problems dude, I swear to god if I believed in him, seriousily you better not be doing these things, maybe your just saying this to sound cool or whatever but I'm like... dead ****ing serious.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Lol I don't but these are facts. Cigars aren't that big of a harm, weed is just dumb as hell. If you smoke cigarettes ur asking to die and drinking is pretty cool.

Top Bottom