• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I swear to God, if you don't get off my d*ck, I'm gonna put you in the hospital.
Lmao. This is too funny. Dude your the one who said you was going random at the next tournament not me. And both kendall and kenny heard u. But since i bought it up im the bad guy. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL.:dizzy::laugh:

And dont know if that hospital line was serious or not. But umm. You cant beat me dude. Lets not even go there.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, everything I say is automatically considered serious, right?

I guess I was serious about the hospital line. Push me too far, and you won't like what's gonna happen.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
woah all theese people tryna get in the car. i gotta fit somewhere. lik 4 people jus asked for rides

and dam kaylo no drinks and smash 2day. that aint splooken

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So, everything I say is automatically considered serious, right?

I guess I was serious about the hospital line. Push me too far, and you won't like what's gonna happen.
Well when u dont say lol or anything like that how is anyone supposed to know. And who the hell gets pushed too far over brawl anyway. Its only a game. Your becoming one of the people who u used to make fun of.

You take stuff way to serious. Just last night kendall finally beat u and you didn't even say good job. She was upset after u left.

You also say vex is cocky. And he is. But lets not act like your not. Vex has a right to be cocky. Its not the end of the world that u lost to a bowser.

When me or someone else makes fun of another person u laugh. When its you u get mad. I dont get it. No one here is picking on you.

woah all theese people tryna get in the car. i gotta fit somewhere. lik 4 people jus asked for rides
You thought u had a ride.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well when u dont say lol or anything like that how is anyone supposed to know. And who the hell gets pushed too far over brawl anyway. Its only a game. Your becoming one of the people who u used to make fun of.
And once again you fail to see the big picture. I realized that trying to get through to you is impossible. You are one of the most stubborn people I've met in my life. This has nothing to do with Brawl. I don't like being insulted, simple as that.

You take stuff way to serious. Just last night kendall finally beat u and you didn't even say good job. She was upset after u left.
So? I haven't "complemented" anyone after they've beaten me; you, AC, Steph, Matt, Kenny. How is this any different?

You also say vex is cocky. And he is. But lets not act like your not. Vex has a right to be cocky. Its not the end of the world that u lost to a bowser.
I'm nowhere near as bad as he is. Also, if it's no big deal, stop bringing it up every two seconds. You're always talking about how I need to move forward with things. Take your own advice and do the same.

When me or someone else makes fun of another person u laugh. When its you u get mad. I dont get it. No one here is picking on you.
Why do you always say that? I've said time and time again that I don't mind when people talk sh*t about me. There are just times where everyone goes overboard and sucks the fun, what little of that there is around you, out of everything. Also, you make it impossibly difficult to get over anything because you repeatedly bring stuff up for no reason. Again, if you just let bygones be bygones, we'd be able move forward without these stupid conversations.

Yeah, yeah, double post, unless someone ninja's me.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Kaylo: u said u wasnt playin 2day. ill still come then if yall do go.

Ebo: yea every1 was out that night. **** was crasy. frankford and cottman was poppin.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo: u said u wasnt playin 2day. ill still come then if yall do go.
Oh, that was @Xzax & Vex since I assumed they meant playing during the day, like around now-ish. I can still play/drink/whatever later tonight.

Evan, make sure Rome gets those drinks!!! (You're gonna be there. Don't be a *****.)

EDIT: Btw, I can contribute $10 max to this little alcoholic get-together, which is enough for more than half a bottle. I better get my share! =D

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
i can fit five people in my car with out it being illeagal so me tusm evan vex you and we can put kenny in the back our something

Roxas215

Smash Lord

And once again you fail to see the big picture. I realized that trying to get through to you is impossible. You are one of the most stubborn people I've met in my life. This has nothing to do with Brawl. I don't like being insulted, simple as that.
So saying you going random and getting last place is being insulted. Thats news to me

So? I haven't "complemented" anyone after they've beaten me; you, AC, Steph, Matt, Kenny. How is this any different?
Except that we really didn't care. She obviously did.

I'm nowhere near as bad as he is. Also, if it's no big deal, stop bringing it up every two seconds. You're always talking about how I need to move forward with things. Take your own advice and do the same.
Umm i just found out about the whole thing between u and vex yesterday. And its obvious that your still feeling some type of way about it so thats why i bought it up. But u right. Lets drop it.

Why do you always say that? I've said time and time again that I don't mind when people talk sh*t about me. There are just times where everyone goes overboard and sucks the fun, what little of that there is around you, out of everything. Also, you make it impossibly difficult to get over anything because you repeatedly bring stuff up for no reason. Again, if you just let bygones be bygones, we'd be able move forward without these stupid conversations.
Umm again saying u going random and getting last place is going overboard. News to me.

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"

Evan, make sure Rome gets those drinks!!! (You're gonna be there. Don't be a *****.)

EDIT: Btw, I can contribute $10 max to this little alcoholic get-together, which is enough for more than half a bottle. I better get my share! =D[/COLOR]
Wth is 10 going to do. I dont even drink for real and i know 10 is like 1 bottle.[

QUOTE=kingtoon;8700453]qft

////////[/QUOTE]

Aint no one ask u lol. If u coming u just better bring money.

Dont mind my failure to quote copy and paste. Im not going to fix it. lol

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Its the tournament right before inui's so im not going. gotta save my money and its like a 4 hour ride to and from, picking up and dropping off people.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is the only thing I'm going to comment on. Everything else you said was that same random BS you spit out your mouth when you attempt to make sense.

Except that we really didn't care. She obviously did.
I'm only referring to the first time.

The first time AC beat me was at Game Crazy. He did his classic "HAWWWR, YESS!! Yeti is a beast" number.
The first time you beat me with Peach, you did your whole "Yes, point, and nod."
The first time Steph beat me goes without saying. He's Steph.
I can't say much for Kenny.

Not to mention the numerous times you bring up beating me when you're "playing right." Don't say you didn't care. There wouldn't be Dedede gauntlets if you didn't.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
This is the only thing I'm going to comment on. Everything else you said was that same random BS you spit out your mouth when you attempt to make sense.

I'm only referring to the first time.

The first time AC beat me was at Game Crazy. He did his classic "HAWWWR, YESS!! Yeti is a beast" number.
The first time you beat me with Peach, you did your whole "Yes, point, and nod."
The first time Steph beat me goes without saying. He's Steph.
I can't say much for Kenny.

Not to mention the numerous times you bring up beating me when you're "playing right." Don't say you didn't care. There wouldn't be Dedede gauntlets if you didn't.
Do i want to beat u. Yes of course i do. But its not like im going to jump up and down when i do. Ive beaten u before. And its not even the fact that u didn't say nothing to her. Its that she said numerous time whats wrong and u just sat there and left.

And the fact that we do ddd ganutlets should show that we want to beat u. So when u go random or pick dumb *** chars your just making everything irrelevant.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wth is 10 going to do. I dont even drink for real and i know 10 is like 1 bottle.
Ummm considering I'm only paying for my own part in this, why would I contribute more than what I'm gonna drink? x.o I'm not payin for everybody, **** that.

I don't even think I could drink $10 worth of liquor. That's a small bottle of rum/vodka or about half a larger bottle. If Rome gets a handle, that's probably ~$30-40, so I'd essentially be paying for 1/3-1/4 of it, which sounds pretty okay to me.

Umm....... lol i really dont know. Im assuming like 30 mins away i guess. Wheres kendall. She knows this stuff.
Lol.

Yeah, he lives ~25-30 min away from downtown if you get a ride. If you take the subway/train + bus, it depends on which day it is and how fast they're running, but probably around 30-45 min.

@TUSM: I was actually more upset that you clearly felt some type of way (because you were bein madd emoface), but instead of saying something about it, you just peaced out and then brought it to the boards. As usual.

No disrespect, but don't wait hours later to say something. If you feel like you want people to get off your case, just tell them at the moment or else let it go.

Case in point: when Kage was ****in with me on that one day I was feeling like crap, I just let it go. I mentioned it later, but I couldn't exactly get mad at him for it because I never told him, "Kage, I'm not in the mood right now, cut it out" or whatever, so how was he supposed to know? I just let it go.

I will say, though, that you were kind of a buzzkill on what I saw as a major accomplishment for myself. I've rage quitted Brawl like.... 10 times now, but I really am trying to get better, and last night was the first time I've ever beaten you without some bull**** happening that made it "not count." Whatevs, though, you don't have to be happy about it, lol.

Evan's right, though: I did ask you multiple times what was wrong, and you just..... didn't answer. Maybe you had music in your ear or whatever, but it was just kind of.... I dunno. Disrespectful when I was trying to ask you why you obviously upset.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not sure if I can help much with this but:

I have people go on and get all hype when they beat me (I seriously don't know why) And then sometimes wanna talk ****. I just look at them like "The hell you getting all happy and arrogant about?" And think from the friendly that is how I really play. "Dude I just Beat Dark.Pch, I am legit" The heck be all that for.

But then when they talk **** I just give them the " Ok, you beat me out of how many times I gone whooped you. And you play a better character than I do And usually place well in tournys, you don't" I just look at these people and laugh, or just don't say anything. I let my character to the talking for me.

When I beat someone or lose to them, I usually don't say anything, I get up and just leave. But when they beat me (omg, time to celebrate). Just don't care what one says. really over some friendlies. These people that beat me in friendlies and get all hype, I am better than all of them and place better in tournies. That is something they can't get hyped about now can they? Just let it go and who cares. My character and tourny results talk for me, not my mouth.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
um yea blah blah blah. nt that serious but somebody call me when yall bout 2 go over there ima be at willow grove. 215-873-3602 call or txt and steph jus said he wanted 2 play 2day.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@DPch: Uh..... that has nothing to do with what we were talking about. @.@

I was happy because I've been trying to beat TUSM's DDD for ages now, but I couldn't because either a) I SD, die from a Gordo at low percentage, or some other kinda BS shenanigans or b) I just plain get outplayed or don't play the matchup right (i.e., I play too aggressively, don't camp enough, don't CG, etc.).

For me, it was an accomplishment because it means I'm improving and learning how to be more patient and play the MU correctly. I was really thinking and trying to make smart decisions during the match as opposed to just going on auto-pilot like I normally do, so wtf, I can't be happy about that?

I know it was a friendly, and this doesn't mean I'm better than TUSM. But it was an accomplishment.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Damm I suck at this stuff. Hmm.

TUSM, when I am over there how about you and me team to get at these people. (Expect KayLo, she got a shotgun) That should make you feel better, yea?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
@TUSM: I was actually more upset that you clearly felt some type of way (because you were bein madd emoface), but instead of saying something about it, you just peaced out and then brought it to the boards. As usual.

No disrespect, but don't wait hours later to say something. If you feel like you want people to get off your case, just tell them at the moment or else let it go.

Case in point: when Kage was ****in with me on that one day I was feeling like crap, I just let it go. I mentioned it later, but I couldn't exactly get mad at him for it because I never told him, "Kage, I'm not in the mood right now, cut it out" or whatever, so how was he supposed to know? I just let it go.

I will say, though, that you were kind of a buzzkill on what I saw as a major accomplishment for myself. I've rage quitted Brawl like.... 10 times now, but I really am trying to get better, and last night was the first time I've ever beaten you without some bull**** happening that made it "not count." Whatevs, though, you don't have to be happy about it, lol.

Evan's right, though: I did ask you multiple times what was wrong, and you just..... didn't answer. Maybe you had music in your ear or whatever, but it was just kind of.... I dunno. Disrespectful when I was trying to ask you why you obviously upset.
[/COLOR]
Whoa, whoa, I didn't start this. Evan was the one who brought up what was said last night. I would've been perfectly fine if he hadn't have said anything, but since he loves confrontation so much, he went and said what he said, knowing I was gonna get upset.

I said this to you, I'll say it to everyone now. I realized that that's what our training sessions are going to be: A bunch of black people (and Ebo) play a videogame, talking smack. I've learned to accept this fact, so I keep to myself instead of saying something, which isn't going to help anything at all. It's not the healthiest thing to do, I understand, but I said nothing in regards to last night until Evan did.

If you really felt offended by me leaving without congratulating you, or acknowledging your questions, I apologize. I honestly didn't hear anything you said, and I assumed you were saying something about that being your first win. I mean, if it was important, you could've asked me to take the headphones off.

Lastly, I didn't leave because I lost. Like I said, I was tired; I think I even fell asleep waiting for my next turn at some point.

In regards to Evan's post, I play those characters because I want to have fun. Is that really a lot to ask for? There are times where I just want to lay back and enjoy myself. It's always tense when we play, especially with Matt and Terrance there. Why can't we take a day off and relax?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok see what this is, I read wrong. oops.

TUSM, I heard you was one of the best in this crew right? If KayLo or the others were glad that they finally beat you, don't you think that means something? It was not something easy to pull off, and it took all these tries just to take you out and for the first time too. You are a good player. You should take pride in these people trying so hard to beat you. And when they do, of course they will be happy, you should be too. you boys (and girls are on the same team) It's not like it is some random person you play all the time and could not give a **** about.

You are good from what I hear. And you are pushing people so hard just to beat you. You are actually helping them improve. Thats how you should look at it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Umm.... did you hear that thunder?!

I don't wanna go out anymore. ;-; I hate going out in the rain.

But, Evan, still call me and lemme know what we're doing.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Umm.... did you hear that thunder?!

I don't wanna go out anymore. ;-; I hate going out in the rain.

But, Evan, still call me and lemme know what we're doing.
Yea umm im watching heroes. lol. If you want to come over they said they will pick u up when they come back from the tournament. But nothing special is going on tonight.

Top Bottom