• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm definitely gonna need some practice. I'm down to play whenever as long as my work schedule permits. What happened at DSO...i'm not lettin it happen twice. TUSM shut up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sooo, I'm sure most of you have seen this by now, but just so nobody's left out of the loop:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254970

Visible hitboxes!

Snake's hitboxes (because they're ****ing ridiculous):

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hpn8X9uhKIM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hpn8X9uhKIM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

UTILT IS ****ING ********. So is nair.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Sooo, I'm sure most of you have seen this by now, but just so nobody's left out of the loop:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254970

Visible hitboxes!

Snake's hitboxes (because they're ****ing ridiculous):

UTILT IS ****ING ********. So is nair.
1.14=The dumbest **** i ever seen

Nair is ******** as hell too.

This game is stupid. This vid makes me sad inside.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Matt: Are you going to Inui's on Saturday? I'm tryin to go, so if you're driving.....

Writin this here because you never answer your phone. :mad:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i would go 2 inuis tourny but i went to 2 tournys already this month and i jus brought a game. thats alotta money. D:< it cost to much to spam

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I heard kt almost beat md/ va's finest. Is this true ?
Yea he had meep if he didnt sd.

Alot of us have been this close beating pros lately. KT with meep. Me with keitaro. KT and Steh took out legit teams. We getting better. lol

And yea TUSM im hearing alot of stories. I would go get the shot just to be safe.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
you almost beat keitaro to how close? our games were down to the wire he was really surprised

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Stories, schmories. Yes, I'm concerned, but as always, the media hypes up everything making it look like the worst thing ever. Ex.: The Y2K bug. I'm not saying there's nothing to worry about, but you can't assume everyone with a cough has Swine Flu. If this happened two years ago, this wouldn't be so serious.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Stories, schmories. Yes, I'm concerned, but as always, the media hypes up everything making it look like the worst thing ever. Ex.: The Y2K bug. I'm not saying there's nothing to worry about, but you can't assume everyone with a cough has Swine Flu. If this happened two years ago, this wouldn't be so serious.
Exactly. Its not 2 years ago. **** is serious now.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
TUSM, when your arms fall off and you go blind from some "little cold," I'm gonna laugh at you.

But then I'll be nice and roll you around in your wheelchair. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Story of your life -- wait. How'd you call me the other day then???

Are you going to Temple today? Or wherever they're playing B+.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Story of your life -- wait. How'd you call me the other day then???

Are you going to Temple today? Or wherever they're playing B+.
I was using will charger. We have the same one but of course he took his charger when he left.

And yea if chobo comes in here and tells me when they going up there ill go.

Dont know what we doing tonight. Everyone says there broke. We could still go to the movies or bowling though. Idk yet.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gotcha, well, just post here and lemme know what you guys're doing once you know. Or call me from somebody else's phone.

Do you want me to pick you up a new charger while I'm at the mall tomorrow for work? x.x I could bring it over after I get off.... I'm done at 4.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Go to temple now. Bnzaaa is there now, I'll be joining in like an hour I guess. At the game room like last time. (You weren't there Evan but everyone else was, ask em where it is)
I keep forgetting the street number. I just know how to get there by walking not by a map.

I guess talk to Bnzaaa to tell him ur going so he can meet u at the game room

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
iirc, TUSM works til 5 during the week, so you'll be there by the time he sees your post, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
O lol. Ok whatever. Im bout to leave but my phone is dead. How the hell am i going to know how to get there.,
Get off the subway at Cecil B. Moore. Go to the corner and turn left (going away from the movie theater/Wendy's side of the street). Go one block (I think >< at least go until the next real street, it's not one of those danky side streets), then turn right and walk until you see a big red building. The building stands out, has some funky architecture.

Or just ask somebody where the game room is.

Top Bottom