• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
He is better when xzax dont use mk. When xzax uses mk he's the best and squall is 2nd.

Tusm squall is better then u. Kt might be better then u too. If not he's right under.(I know u did beat him at the past tournament. But he beat higher skilled people then u also. So idk.)

Me ebo and kt was talking about this today. Its funny how i hold my own against all of yall and i play so stupid. Everyone tells me i would be so much better if i just had patience. Even against squall i used to get 2 stocked by him. He barely beats me now. O well. lol.

I am slowly learning to not rely so much on fair though. I was actually killing people today around 110% cause i kept the fair fresh. Im also learning new tricks with her double jump. The marth matchup isn't nearly as bad as i thought it was if i just camp and bair. I also beat kt a couple times today. This was like the 1st time i beat him in like 2 months.

Im learning that i can be aggressive and still win. I just have to think logically for the kill and not just go rushing in when they get into ko percent. Im also figuring out why i lose to ddd. Ill do a float dair and when he block ill try to nair instead of floating away and he just grabs me. If i space my dairs and bairs ddd cant grab me. And i can turnip camp him when he starts bairng. Its a matter of if i have enough patience to do that for 6-7 mins against his boring ***.

I always get excited about brawl for like a week then i dont care about it for 2 months then i might get excited about it for another week. lol. Im actually going to practice and read up on the boards/matchups etc in preparation for the dec 6th tournament(anyone else going) If i dont place reasonably well i might quit. idk. I know now that peach is capable of performing well against the top tier chars. I just need to get better.

As far as playing this week. Im only going to be free today and tues. Wed im going to jersey. I come back fri but i work that day and sat.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
hey ev can you check if i left my phone at your house its a peice a **** silver flip phone

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not that I was at the round robin, but we should do stuff like this more often. Competition is good..... keeps people motivated to get better.

Who the **** is Arion???

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, they say that Wednesday's are the best days to play Smash. Something about the middle of the week and perfect harmony, stuff like that. I thihnk they mentioned the term "zen" somewhere, too.

10<_<'s

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I think TUSM is asking for a Wednesday Splooken Harmony......but you ain't receiving **** because you choose a whack random day that isn't apart of the weekend so I don't wanna hear it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You see, Xzax, adults are not bound by the limitations of a standard school week. Granted, some people do work a straightforward Monday-Friday, 9-5 deal, but there are those of us who have varying schedules, which may or may not give us a Wednesday off.

Yeah, I was just stating I have Wednesday off. I mean, if we don't play, we don't play.

Oh shiz.....black Friday is coming.....and I get paid Thursday........hmmmm.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so yea.
my toon link is to clutch.
normally clutch means u dont choke on ur last stock lol jk

---

anyway whats with this wednesday smash splooken?
i might be able to come!
i have off work thur of course, and theres a small chance I might get off early on wednesday. if not, i get off at 4 30. i wont mind getting home late since I wanna wake up as late as possible on thursday.

wheres the smash?
what times the smash?
are players under 21 allowed to come? *hint hint* lol

sry if im inviting myself, but ****it i havnt smashed with u guys in like... ever

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
if we do it early on wed i'm down i got some bowling to do later, and yd where do you come up with this remix has nothing on kt i've played both them in tourny

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea when kt beat us it was totally my fault. I should of just let matt fight while i spam turnips. Instead i rushed passed him and try to fair him and i got utilted. Still matt should of just got the **** back grab but i do admit i died when i shouldn't of.

As for wed it dont matter what time. Although im telling yall this now. I might not be at my apt much longer. Don't tell my roommates this but its just too cluttered and too much people here. Not to mention wurv now brings his girlfriend here on the regular and takes up my room. Plus rome is here more then me. Im about to leave and rome and wurv can take up my part of the rent.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
yea what was i thinking, he was doing some work in dubs, but it was wifi so it made em look better

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
D*mn, Evan, that's kinda messed up. The Wurv taking your room thing, not you leaving. That's understandable, but, where you going from there?

inb4EVVVAAAAAAAN!!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, Evan, I didn't know **** was that bad. I wouldn't be able to take it either. :(

I have a list of places I'm really interested in, so even if you move out, hopefully we'll have another place to gather soon.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I found an apartment that seems perfect so far. <333

Fingers crossed. I'm going to see it tomorrow, eeeee~

mib004

Smash Ace
so yea.
my toon link is to clutch. to bad we couldnt save that match when i beat ev and matt n a 2 on 1.
EPIC
kenny im better than u im sorry i dont got the game and i can beat u any day... lol u practice and fine new ****... i just keep the same play style..

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
kenny im better than u im sorry i dont got the game and i can beat u any day... lol u practice and fine new ****... i just keep the same play style..
lol ur funny. ive proven over and over again that im better than you. it was agrumental before when i first joined the clan but now everyone knows and everyone can see that im better. stop lying to yourself. only acceptance will make you better. get on my toon link level ok:laugh:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Wow, Chibo just got straight Iggied.

Worse comes to worse, I can try to arrange some afternoon/evening-ish meetings on my days off. Kendall, I hope the place you're gonna look at suits your fancy.

Top Bottom